Red Bluff Newswire

Comprehensive Real-Time News Feed for Red Bluff, CA.

Results 1 - 20 of 1,162 for "u:redbluffdailynews.com" in Red Bluff, CA

  1. Chad Bushnell to play for hometown crowd SaturdayRead the original story w/Photo

    16 hrs ago | Red Bluff Daily News

    Recording artist Chad Bushnell will be performing with Ben Haggard at Red Bluff's State Theatre Saturday, with doors opening at 6:30 p.m. Bushnell was born and raised in Red Bluff and recently graduated from California State University, Chico with a business marketing degree while pursuing a career as a country singer and songwriter. He makes his way throughout California and Nevada performing with his band at numerous events from rodeos to fundraisers and has opened for Scotty McCreery, Lee Brice, Billy Currington, Tracy Lawrence and Neal McCoy.

    Comment?

  2. Fire, police departments spread holiday cheerRead the original story w/Photo

    16 hrs ago | Red Bluff Daily News

    The Red Bluff Fire and Police departments saw more than 200 kids Tuesday when they gave Santa Claus' reindeer a break and Santa Claus climbed on Truck 1. He is pictured here during a visit to the Kimball Crossing apartments. Firefighters and officers passed out stuffed animal and goodie bags full of coloring books, pencils, airplanes and little parachute men and women.

    Comment?

  3. Red Bluff Garden Club: Leta s hear it for the HelleboresRead the original story w/Photo

    17 hrs ago | Red Bluff Daily News

    In my opinion the taxonomists must have been having a bad hair day when they named this plant. The name Hellebore is just not right for a tidy little evergreen plant with a modest growth habit of up to 1 1/2 feet.

    Comment?

  4. Red Bluff CHP to conduct DUI checkpoint SaturdayRead the original story w/Photo

    17 hrs ago | Red Bluff Daily News

    RED BLUFF >> In an effort to curb injuries and deaths on local roadways, the Red Bluff office of the California Highway Patrol will conduct a sobriety checkpoint on Saturday. The sobriety checkpoint will be conducted from 6 p.m. to 2 a.m. somewhere in the unincorporated area of Tehama County, according to the CHP.

    Comment?

  5. TaxAide Program in Tehama County is seeking volunteersRead the original story w/Photo

    Wednesday | Red Bluff Daily News

    The nation's largest free volunteer tax assistance and preparation service, AARP/IRS TaxAide Program, is seeking volunteers of all ages and backgrounds for the upcoming season. Barbara Vandygriff, local coordinator for Corning, Everett McDonough, local coordinator for Red Bluff, and Harley Bennett, Tehama County district coordinator, are looking for new individuals to provide this free tax service to customers locally from Feb. 1 to April 15, 2015.

    Comment?

  6. K9s for Veterans dogs trained to assist returning veteransRead the original story w/Photo

    Wednesday | Red Bluff Daily News

    Tehama County Supervisor Candy Carlson, Bruce Riecke and Kylie Irwin, of Home Again - K9s for Veterans, put soon-to-be service dogs through some training Dec. 19 for several veterans and family members. Eight dogs were present with owners and soon-to-be owners in the parking lot of The Home Depot in Red Bluff.

    Comment?

  7. Pilates studio opens in Antelope areaRead the original story w/Photo

    Wednesday | Red Bluff Daily News

    Healthy Balance, a Pilates studio that offers tabata boot camp, yoga and various forms of Pilates, has opened at 40 Chestnut Ave. in Red Bluff. Offering morning and evening classes, owner Theresa Wood has 10 years of experience in the fitness industry.

    Comment?

  8. Rain Christmas Eve, but mostly sunny skies through SundayRead the original story w/Photo

    Wednesday | Red Bluff Daily News

    RED BLUFF >> Outside of likely rain in the late morning and afternoon hours today, the National Weather Service forecasts a sunny holiday weekend through Sunday in Tehama County. According to the weather service, rain is likely between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. with patchy fog before 10 a.m. A high of 53 is expected, with a low of about 40. There's a 30 percent chance of rain before 10 p.m., but a 70 percent chance of rain between 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Christmas Day is expected to be sunny with a high of about 55, according to the weather service.

    Comment?

  9. Coffee seller donates to support youthRead the original story w/Photo

    Wednesday | Red Bluff Daily News

    REDDING>> Dutch Bros. Coffee and customers banded together Dec. 5 to raise $226,278 company wide for children on the company's annual Buck for Kids Day.

    Comment?

  10. Christmas Eve services in CorningRead the original story w/Photo

    Wednesday | Red Bluff Daily News

    Just a reminder of the three Christmas Ever services in Corning of chamber members. All services will be at 7 p.m. Harvest Christian Center, 1006 South Ave., Mt.

    Comment?

  11. Chamber helps keep you compliant with labor codeRead the original story w/Photo

    Wednesday | Red Bluff Daily News

    The Red Bluff-Tehama County Chamber of Commerce is helping keep you compliant with the labor code to avoid penalties. Place your order for employment compliance products by calling 527-6220 or sending an email to jason@redbluffchamber.com.

    Comment?

  12. Red Bluff theater to show a The InterviewaRead the original story w/Photo

    Wednesday | Red Bluff Daily News

    Chico >> Prime Cinemas Red Bluff will screen the controversial comedy “The Interview” on Christmas, but other local theaters are passing after Sony Entertainment announced a limited engagement Tuesday. Sony previously canceled the release of the farce last week after hackers reportedly affiliated with North Korea threatened terrorist attacks on theaters showing the film.

    Comment?

  13. Gerber Childrena s Christmas Fiesta serves hundredsRead the original story w/Photo

    Tuesday Dec 23 | Red Bluff Daily News

    GERBER >> Hundreds of kids here and from surrounding communities received free Christmas presents at the Gerber Children's Christmas Fiesta on Saturday. Organized by Gerber-raised music artist Danny Munoz with the help of multiple community organizations and volunteers, the annual Gerber tradition held in the heart of town provided photos with Santa Claus, games, activities and lots of singing.

    Comment?

  14. Red Bluff-Tehama County police and fire reports: Dec. 20, 2014Read the original story w/Photo

    Saturday Dec 20 | Red Bluff Daily News

    The following information has been compiled from Red Bluff Police Department, Tehama County Sheriff's Department, Corning Police Department and California Highway Patrol logs. Anthony Vince Quezada: 32, of Red Bluff was arrested Thursday in the 1000 block of Monroe Street on outstanding charges of felony possession of a dirk or dagger and possession of a controlled substance for sale.

    Comment?

  15. Tehama County adopts taco truck ordinanceRead the original story w/Photo

    Friday Dec 19 | Red Bluff Daily News

    Red Bluff >> The Tehama County Board of Supervisors Tuesday adopted an ordinance to regulate the operation of mobile food vendors in unincorporated parts of the county. The ordinance requires mobile food vendors to obtain a use permit if they choose to operate in the same place for more than one hour in a 24-hour period.

    Comment?

  16. Lady Cardinals finish 3rd at Holiday ClassicRead the original story w/Photo

    Tuesday Dec 23 | Red Bluff Daily News

    RED BLUFF >> The Corning High School girls basketball team earned third-place honors at the Red Bluff Holiday Classic on Saturday, running past the West Valley Eagles in the process. Whitney Armstrong scored 13 points, Gates Fears added 12 points and the Lady Cardinals outpaced the Eagles 17-9 in the third quarter in their 50-41 win.

    Comment?

  17. Faydra Rector: Perception is 9/10s of your problemRead the original story w/Photo

    Tuesday Dec 23 | Red Bluff Daily News

    Every day we take in millions of pieces of information. What we see, hear, feel, sense and so on all comes into our brains and is filtered by our perceptions.

    Comment?

  18. PG&E pays nearly $1M in property taxes to Tehama CountyRead the original story w/Photo

    Saturday Dec 20 | Red Bluff Daily News

    RED BLUFF >> Pacific Gas and Electric Company said Friday that it recently paid more than $172 million in property taxes to 49 California counties, which is an increase over the last fiscal year. The utility company paid $967,581 in property taxes to Tehama County - an increase of 4 percent from a year ago, according to a press release.

    Comment?

  19. Red Bluff-Tehama County police and fire reports: Dec. 19, 2014Read the original story w/Photo

    Friday Dec 19 | Red Bluff Daily News

    The following information has been compiled from Red Bluff Police Department, Tehama County Sheriff's Department, Corning Police Department and California Highway Patrol logs. Michael Joseph Duenes: 22, of Red Bluff was arrested Wednesday at Rio Street and Antelope Boulevard on suspicion of felony child endangerment, misdemeanor driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs and driving under a suspended license.

    Comment?

  20. Red Bluff boys knock off PV in consolation finalRead the original story w/Photo

    Monday Dec 22 | Red Bluff Daily News

    Red Bluff >> After the Pleasant Valley High boys basketball team tied the game in the third quarter, the host Spartans didn't have an answer - they had three. Joseph Bosetti scored 19 points, Joey Knight had 18 points and Lane Pritchard had 16 more in a 60-50 victory for the host Spartans on Saturday in the consolation final of the 25th annual Red Bluff Holiday Classic.

    Comment?

Red Bluff Job Listings
View or post Red Bluff job listings on Topix.
Red Bluff Real Estate
News, listings, and foreclosures in Red Bluff from Topix.
Red Bluff Mortgages
Find mortgage rates in Red Bluff on Topix.