Perry Hall Newswire

Comprehensive Real-Time News Feed for Perry Hall, MD.

Results 1 - 20 of 295 in Perry Hall, MD

  1. Home Spotlight: $460K Chapel Hill Home Offers Intercom SystemRead the original story w/Photo

    3 hrs ago | Patch.com

    This week's Perry Hall spotlight home is a 6 bedroom, 4.5 bathroom stone colonial in the Chapel Hill community. This cul-de-sac home offers hardwood floors on the main level, finished basement and a beautiful stone fireplace in the living room, a great amenity now that the cold weather is settling in.

    Comment?

  2. Bank Robbed in Perry Hall, Suspect at Large: PoliceRead the original story w/Photo

    22 hrs ago | Patch.com

    The robbery at Susquehanna Bank in the 4200 block of Ebenezer Road was reported at 3:01 p.m., according to Julia Hargrove of the Baltimore County Police and Fire Departments . Baltimore County Public Schools spokesman Michael Dickerson said that Perry Hall Elementary School was not notified of the bank robbery but went into "alert status" approximately 15 minutes before dismissal due to a person with a K-9 on the property.

    Comment?

  3. Kingsville First Responders Rescue Person from CrashRead the original story w/Photo

    Yesterday | Patch.com

    One person was rescued from a vehicle involved in a crash in Perry Hall Wednesday morning, according to Kingsville Volunteer Fire Company.

    Comment?

  4. Businesses Give $25,000 to Angel Park in Perry HallRead the original story w/Photo

    Monday Dec 15 | Patch.com

    Angel Park is currently being planned for the space next to Perry Hall Library. The entire project, from conception to construction, is community-driven.

    Comment?

  5. Codorus Valley Bancorp purchase of Madison Bancorp to close Jan. 16Read the original story w/Photo

    Saturday Dec 13 | The York Daily Record

    Codorus Valley Bancorp expects to complete its acquisition of Perry Hall, Md.-based Madison Bancorp on Jan. 16, Codorus Valley said in a regulatory filing Friday. Codorus Valley, the York Township-based parent company of PeoplesBank, is buying Madison Bancorp, the parent company of Madison Square Federal Savings Bank, for $14.4 million, or $22.90 a share.

    Comment?

  6. Perry Hall Area Firefighters Become Maryland State TroopersRead the original story w/Photo

    Friday Dec 12 | Patch.com

    At least two men who graduated from the Maryland State Police Academy Friday have connections to fire companies in greater Perry Hall. Seventy individuals crossed over from training into becoming a state trooper during a ceremony at Winters Mill High School in Westminster, according to Maryland State Police .

    Comment?

  7. Best Time to Watch Geminid Meteor Shower in Perry HallRead the original story w/Photo

    Friday Dec 12 | Patch.com

    The peak times for viewing the Geminids -known as the "fireball" meteor shower because of their frequency and intensity-are late Saturday night into Sunday morning, Dec. 13 and 14. Friday night and Saturday morning may offer a sprinkling of meteors, which tend to be brightest and the most prevalent as evening deepens into late night, according to EarthSky.org . Towson will have clear skies Friday night into Saturday, the National Weather Service says, with a partly cloudy sky Saturday night into Sunday.

    Comment?

  8. Open Houses in Perry HallRead the original story w/Photo

    Friday Dec 12 | Patch.com

    Check back every week for a listing of the latest open houses scheduled in the area and new homes for sale. These real estate listings come to Patch in a direct feed from Zillow and automatically update to show the 10 most recently listed homes in a given category.

    Comment?

  9. Do You Know This Cat? She Was Found Near Perry HallRead the original story w/Photo

    Thursday Dec 11 | Patch.com

    She's staying at the Baltimore County Animal Services facility under the name "Busy/Dylan." Her ID there is ACIMP-2014-05776. Is she yours? Contact the shelter at 410-887-PAWS (7297) from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.; visit at 13800 Manor Road in Baldwin.

    Comment?

  10. WOW House: $700K Home in Highlands Community Offers Floor to Ceiling WindowsRead the original story w/Photo

    Thursday Dec 11 | Patch.com

    'This week's Perry Hall WOW house is a 4 bedroom, 5 bathroom home located in the Highlands Community near Gun Powder State Park. Inside, this charming brick-front home has an open floor plan with light-filled rooms.

    Comment?

  11. Two Perry Hall Roads to Get ResurfacedRead the original story w/Photo

    Wednesday Dec 10 | Patch.com

    Miller Road and Perry Hall Road will be resurfaced by the end of December, weather-permitting, Marks reported this week. "Despite a 90 percent decrease in road resurfacing support from the state, I am pleased that Baltimore County has been able to make up the shortfall and resurface some of our major corridors in Perry Hall," Marks said.

    Comment?

  12. Perry Hall: Follow These Holiday Shipping Deadlines to Deliver Gifts On TimeRead the original story w/Photo

    Wednesday Dec 10 | Patch.com

    Millions of Americans -- including Perry Hall shoppers -- will rely on the carrier services of the U.S. Postal Service, UPS, and FedEx to deliver their holiday parcels, but the final call for shipments to arrive by Dec. 25 is fast approaching. To ensure your gifts aren't left out in the cold, adhere to these shipping deadlines and guidelines from the U.S. Post Office, UPS and Federal Express.

    Comment?

  13. Shoplifters Get Physical at White Marsh Mall: Perry Hall Police BlotterRead the original story w/Photo

    Tuesday Dec 9 | Patch.com

    Shoplifters pushed employees who tried to stop them at the JCPenney at White Marsh Mall in the 8200 block of Perry Hall Boulevard. Three individuals went into the store between 10 and 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 6, and were attempting to leave with several pieces of clothing they had put into a bag when loss prevention employees confronted them.

    Comment?

  14. The Avenue at White Marsh Announces 2014 Holiday ParadeRead the original story w/Photo

    Friday Dec 5 | Patch.com

    ... Specials" Facebook page from The Avenue for specifics. There's a 100-percent chance of rain in the forecast for Perry Hall on Saturday, but that's no matter-the White Marsh Holiday Parade is a rain-or-shine event. The parade begins at 10 a.m. on ...

    Comment?

  15. Open Houses in Perry HallRead the original story w/Photo

    Thursday Dec 4 | Patch.com

    These real estate listings come to Patch in a direct feed from Zillow and automatically update to show the 10 most recently listed homes in a given category. They cannot be updated to include additional listings.

    Comment?

  16. Angel Park Leaders Are Perry Hall Citizens of Year: MarksRead the original story w/Photo

    Wednesday Dec 3 | Patch.com

    During the Perry Hall Tree Lighting Ceremony on Tuesday, Baltimore County Councilman David Marks announced his selections for the Fifth District's "Citizens of the Year"-Bill Paulshock and Kelli Szczybor. "I am proud to honor these two leaders, and I want to thank all those who have helped them build support for Angel Park," Marks said in a statement.

    Comment?

  17. 19 Job Openings in Perry HallRead the original story w/Photo

    Tuesday Dec 2 | Patch.com

    Boston-based World Against Toys Causing Harm shares its nominees for toys that should not be in the hands of children this holiday season. Rachel Boerner, 29, has seen her world turn upside down after being ejected from a flight with her potbellied pig, Hobey.

    Comment?

  18. At ClimbZone USA, you can scale masterpieces instead of mountainsRead the original story w/Photo

    Tuesday Dec 2 | The Washington Post

    ... climbing. The handholds might be soccer balls, or you might be climbing over a surfboard," says Brian Riemer of Perry Hall, Md., who tackled the walls alongside his daughters, 9 and 11. Although youngsters are ClimbZone's target demographic, Riemer ...

    Comment?

  19. Perry Hall Christmas Tree Lighting Is ComingRead the original story w/Photo

    Monday Dec 1 | Patch.com

    'The fact that I knew we wouldn't be here anymore made me angry.' -Janay Rice, wife of Ray Rice Boston-based World Against Toys Causing Harm shares its nominees for toys that should not be in the hands of children this holiday season.

    Comment?

  20. Wintry Mix Expected in Perry Hall Overnight: Weather ServiceRead the original story w/Photo

    Monday Dec 1 | Patch.com

    Don't let the temperatures fool you-while the high in Perry Hall on Monday is in the low 60s, rain and sleet are likely Monday evening followed by snow Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service . There's a 20 percent chance of showers in Perry Hall after 2 p.m. on Monday, the weather service reports , and an 80 percent chance of snow and sleet overnight.

    Comment?

Perry Hall Job Listings
View or post Perry Hall job listings on Topix.
Perry Hall Real Estate
News, listings, and foreclosures in Perry Hall from Topix.
Perry Hall Mortgages
Find mortgage rates in Perry Hall on Topix.