17 hrs ago | via Baltimore News
Funeral services have been held for a father and his seven children who died of carbon monoxide poisoning at their Maryland home. Police say Todd and his children were poisoned in their sleep days after the power company discovered a stolen meter and cut off electricity to their rental home in Princess Anne. Comment?
Saturday Apr 11 | via WBOC-TV Salisbury
A candlelight vigil was held Saturday afternoon in Denton for a father and seven of his children who died from carbon monoxide poisoning . The vigil was held at the home of Tyisha Chambers , ex-wife of Rodney Todd and mother to the seven children. Comment?
Monday Mar 30 | via Cape Gazette
H. Keith Henry, 76, passed away Saturday, March 28, 2015, at Beebe Healthcare in Lewes, surrounded by his loving family. Born Nov. 7, 1938, in Cambridge, Md., he was preceded in death was his father Edwin M. Henry; mother, Emma Lee Henry Clayton; and his brother Edwin M. Henry Jr. He is survived by his spouse Steven Maslovich of Milton; sister-in-law Barbara Henry of Columbia, Md.; nieces Jo Pion of East New Market, Md., and Kim Reitz of West Friendship, Md.; sister-in-law Gail Lane of Delray Beach, Fla.; and great-nieces, -nephews, great-great-niece and -nephews. Comment?
More local obituaries
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC