Edwin Quewezance visits the home he rents at 417 Ave. Q South on Monday after it was destroyed by a fire that investigators say was likely the work of an arsonist.
The St. Michael Fire Department log for May 9-15, 2013: May 10 Motor vehicle accident on Highway 241 in front of Kwik Trip and were cancelled en-route. Medical call in the 40 block of St.
Stanley Wilson, 51, who had been a Dallas firefighter for 28 years, died after being trapped while battling a six-alarm blaze at a condominium complex.
Wendell Fire Department Assistant Chief Crystal Houser tells The Times-News the fire appeared to have been caused by a controlled burn that spread to the concrete and wooden barn Sunday afternoon.
Thirty-five-year-old Leola Bell and 40-year-old Tina Cole pleaded not guilty on Friday to attempted first-degree murder and first-degree arson charges.
TWO firefighters saw a utility carrying four award-winning architects and believed it was safe to go through a red light - seconds before a crash that claimed three lives, a coronial inquest has heard.
A Joppa man has been arrested in connection with an early-morning apartment fire at a building near The Festival at Bel Air shopping center, the Maryland State Fire Marshal's Office reported.
The Memphis Fire Department said 35 firefighters and other emergency personnel responded to a blaze Monday morning at a one-story house in the Uptown neighborhood.
Two women playing video games at a North Texas convenience store and a worker have been burned after a female suspect set one of those customers on fire.
Damage is seen after an apartment fire Monday May 20th, 2013, at an Indianapolis condominium building on the city's East Side.
Emergency responders have been searching for a Dallas firefighter who reported by radio being trapped while battling a six-alarm blaze at a condominium complex.
The blaze at the Hearthwood Condominium complex at 12363 Abrams Road had smoke billowing through the roof of the complex when the first fire crews arrived at the scene at 2:52 a.m. Jason Evans with Dallas Fire-Rescue said firefighters initially started to attack the fire offensively, but after the fire grew too quickly, crews moved to a defensive ... (more)
Fire was a huge hazard to south Louisiana communities in the days before modern firefighting equipment and good water supplies, when wooden homes and buildings were illuminated by oil lamps and candles and cooking was done over open flames.
Employees were just arriving for work at the Pets Unleashed store in Wayland Town Center a little after 6 a.m. today, Friday, when they noticed a smoky odor and a visible haze of smoke inside the store.
The building was completely wrecked and was cordoned off with blue and white police tape across the front gate this morning.
Classes are expected to be held as usual Monday at Tully C. Knoles School after a fire that damaged a classroom Friday evening, school officials said.