Current mortgage rates and quotes from multiple lenders in Mooresville, NC
- Rate: 4.000%
- Payment: $954
- Sebonic Financial
- APR: 4.000% | Points: 0 | Fees: ($970)
- NMLS# 66247
- About Us: From the lender: Sebonic Financial is a dba of Cardinal Financial Company, L.P. and we have been serving clients since 1987.
- Rate: 4.250%
- Payment: $983
- Quicken Loans NMLS #3030...
- APR: 4.250% | Points: 0 | Fees: ($250)
- NMLS# 3030
- About Us: From the lender: Quicken Loans pioneered online mortgage technology, streamlining the process to close loans in half the time of most other lenders. They are known as America's Home Loan Experts for a good reason they include fixed-rate mortgages, FHA loans, VA loans, ARMs and jumbo loans. The Better Business Bureau gives Quicken Loans an A+ for customer service.
- Rate: 3.875%
- Payment: $940
- CapWest Mortgage
- APR: 3.916% | Points: 0 | Fees: $997
- NMLS# 613839
- About Us: From the lender: We are a 106 year old, family owned bank that is still in business today because our word is our bond. Call and ask about our Customer for Life Program. Expect a great experience when you speak with one of our loan advisors.
North Carolina Average Home Loan Rates
|Home Equity Line of Credit||4.181%||N/A|
|Home Equity Loan - 10 Years $50000||5.111%||N/A|
|15 Year Fixed Conforming||3.150%||3.287%|
|15 Year fixed Jumbo||3.248%||3.350%|
|30 Year Fixed Conforming||3.933%||4.011%|
|30 Year Fixed Jumbo||3.868%||3.930%|
|3/1 Year ARM Jumbo||2.572%||2.890%|
|5/1 Year ARM Conforming||2.836%||3.003%|
|7/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.137%||3.100%|
|10/1 Year ARM Conforming||3.429%||3.274%|
|10/1 Year ARM Jumbo||3.430%||3.263%|
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC