22°F | 3°F
309 W 8th St #5
Palisade, CO 81526
If you gave up in despair over what happened yesterday, you stand a better chance of sorting things out today. Talking to the person concerned may help them to get a grip on the situation, especially if you manage to avoid recriminations or accusations. Instead, do your best to be as understanding and compassionate as possible.
- Gus Van Sant's Psycho Just Turned 15 -- and Is ...
- Casey Affleck back onscreen with 'Out of the Fu...
- Downton Abbey Christmas special: a royal scandal
- Documentary Reveals the Real Bettie Page
- [Movies] Five New Images Released From The Amaz...
- Merry Christmas: A Squabbling Family and a Murd...
- '12 Years' and the complexities of watching whi...
- 'Mob City' captures L.A.'s noir period
- On the set with Paul Walker: Actor discusses hi...
- TNT's 'Mob City' tweeting script of debut episode
Comments made yesterday: 85,747 • Total comments across all topics: 228,248,666
Copyright ©2013 Topix LLC