War on Christmas Debate - Wynne, AR

Discuss the national War on Christmas debate in Wynne, AR.

Is the "War on Christmas" real?

Wynne says Yes
Yes
 
7
No
 
2

Vote now in Wynne:

Comments
1 - 20 of 24 Comments Last updated -
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rochelle

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Dec 13, 2011
 
It seems like everyone has been attacking Jesus's birthday.....trying to get rid of the Christ in Christmas....can't have a manger scene...can't say Merry Christmas anymore...end times for sure!
KellyBlueBook

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Dec 15, 2011
 
The will never take our freedom.
FUN

Pembroke, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 16, 2011
 
December 25 isn't necessarily Jesus' birthday. It's the day that was chosen to be set aside to celebrate Christ's birth. You can celebrate Christmas anytime you want. You don't have to be part of the contemporary commercialized frenzy of the nation. You don't have to fit it; you can voice your opinion by being a misfit. There's not much I enjoy more than being a misfit. It seems, according to the bible, that's exactly what Jesus wants you to be-a misfit with man. It seems HE doesn't want you fitting in with the world. You gatta shake loose the world. You can do it, and when you do rise to the event, you'll feel highly empowered.
Guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 16, 2011
 
People insecure in their religious beliefs feel threatened by anything and everything different. That's their problem. No one can negatively impact my beliefs. NO ONE.
Guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 16, 2011
 
If you actually believe, then what's your issue? If you actually believe, then what's your issue? You sound insecure ... go to church, sing, dance and pray. Isn't that what you want to do? Then, quit moaning and go do it.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 16, 2011
 
Guest wrote:
People insecure in their religious beliefs feel threatened by anything and everything different. That's their problem. No one can negatively impact my beliefs. NO ONE.
Either way everyone including you dies haaaaa!
minime

Wynne, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 16, 2011
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Either way everyone including you dies haaaaa!
It's appointed to everyone to die, those cleansed in the Blood of the Lamb do not fear death. How about you?
guest

Forrest City, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Dec 16, 2011
 
God help us all.
Guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Dec 16, 2011
 
guest wrote:
God help us all.
God does help all, including those you reject here on earth. It's really not up to you or anyone else to decide what God will or won't do.
FUN

Pembroke, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Dec 16, 2011
 
Were it not for GOD's help, you wouldn't be alive today. You cannot produce your own oxygen. You cannot make the sun's energy. You cannot make one seed germinate. You can't make water. You can't make one hair on your head gray. GOD gives you the oxygen you breathe, the energy from the sun, and the water you drink. it doesn't matter what color you are nor your religious belief. You are blessed.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Dec 17, 2011
 
minime wrote:
<quoted text>It's appointed to everyone to die, those cleansed in the Blood of the Lamb do not fear death. How about you?
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved” Romans 10:12-13. One of my personal favorites. I know what you are saying. I was just trying to remind Guest what really matters when Guest was talking about other people's religious beliefs.
Guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Dec 17, 2011
 
You have to be very careful when you talk about religion ... you only believe what you believe based on where you were born.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Dec 17, 2011
 
american knights wrote:
<quoted text>GOD HELP'S THOSE WHO HELP THEMSELVES,
That's just another way of saying it's all on yourself to help yourself 110%
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Dec 17, 2011
 
american knights wrote:
<quoted text>THE GOVERNMENT HELP'S THOSE WHO DON'T NUCK FIGGERS
? I thought the government helped those who do nuck figgers?
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Dec 17, 2011
 
Guest wrote:
You have to be very careful when you talk about religion ... you only believe what you believe based on where you were born.
There are so many different denominations out there.
darkdog

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Dec 17, 2011
 
guest wrote:
<quoted text>? I thought the government helped those who do nuck figgers?
and all this time i thought the government helped those who are nucking figgers.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Dec 18, 2011
 
darkdog wrote:
<quoted text>and all this time i thought the government helped those who are nucking figgers.
Thank you for clarifying the double meaning of the word nuck. A figga can be nucked over by someone or someone can actually nuck a figga.
concerned

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Dec 19, 2011
 
Keep Christ in Christmas!!!
Guest

Little Rock, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Dec 19, 2011
 
Well, this thread sure makes it clear that "Christians" like form over substance, so please hope that Judgment Day doesn't arrive anytime soon. If you want to keep Christ in Christmas, then you need to go to church and act/speak accordingly. Since the entire notion of Christ is grounded in religious faith, why on earth you so very much fear the secular world simply amazes me. Do you actually lose faith if no one says "Merry Christmast" to you? Does your world come apart? Are your belief systems so shallow and insecure that something so trifling actually tumbles you to your knees? Of course they aren't. Get over it ... say "Merry Christmas" all you want, but quit getting bothered when someone says "Happy Holiday" in response.
guest

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 19, 2011
 
Guest wrote:
Well, this thread sure makes it clear that "Christians" like form over substance, so please hope that Judgment Day doesn't arrive anytime soon. If you want to keep Christ in Christmas, then you need to go to church and act/speak accordingly. Since the entire notion of Christ is grounded in religious faith, why on earth you so very much fear the secular world simply amazes me. Do you actually lose faith if no one says "Merry Christmast" to you? Does your world come apart? Are your belief systems so shallow and insecure that something so trifling actually tumbles you to your knees? Of course they aren't. Get over it ... say "Merry Christmas" all you want, but quit getting bothered when someone says "Happy Holiday" in response.
Merry Christmas

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Wynne Forum right now

Search the Wynne Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 2 hr Maybelle 29,113
AR Arkansas Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr I am woman 3,835
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 4 hr cooker 9,800
Drug testing at Wynne hs 4 hr Keeping Track 38
legal marinara 5 hr Steve 15
Interracial Relationships 5 hr Steve 25
steve southern (Dec '13) 5 hr guest 27

Wynne Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]