Trayvon Martin Debate - Indianapolis, IN

Discuss the national Trayvon Martin debate in Indianapolis, IN.

What's your reaction to the Trayvon Martin Case?

Indianapolis thinks we need more info
We need more info
 
14
It's racial inj...
 
13
It's a tragic a...
 
5

Comments (Page 8)

Showing posts 141 - 157 of157
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
flowerchild

Geneva, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#152
Apr 21, 2012
 
if someone is following you and they have a gun(any kind of weapon--or just intimidating in any way)-they are the aggressor--no, i'm not confused. seems like you've never been followed or pput into any kind of danger in this way...wait til it happens to you and let me know if you feel you are in danger--you will--i promise. Lot's of women, children, men, are followed and taken every day--raped--murdered--what are you confused about?Fighting for your life is not like a football game "offense-defense"_ it's life or death. what's wrong with you?
Keep Calm and Carry On wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you confused?

“ Dump Obama November 6, 2012”

Since: Jan 11

Flush it.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#153
Apr 27, 2012
 
TRAYVON FAMILY:If our white ancesters had not brought your ancesters over here and gave them a jom,put clothes on them,because they were naked,taught them how to pick cotton,work at medial jobs.If we whites had not done all these things,just what in the hell do you think trayvon would have been doing,the night he was knocked off?I can tell you what he would have been doing.Want to hear it?He would have been laid up in a dirty thatched roof hut with dirt for floors,scared to death that a lion was not lurking outside looking for something to eat that night.Then he would have to get up bright an early in the morning and armed himself with a spear,that took him about two weeks to make,and go out and try to kill some small animal,so that you,being parents would have breakfast.As soon as breakfast was over,he would have had to do the same thing for lunch,then repeat the same thing that afternoon,so you kunta kintes,could eat that evening.So you should be proud that he got knocked off in the usa,instead of being eaten alive by a lion or some other dangerous animal that are in that shythole continent they call africa.So you should be proud that he got knocked off here and buried,rather tha becoming a meal a meal for some dangerous animal,LORD HAVE MERCY!LMAO!
lost on this planet

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#154
Apr 27, 2012
 
Amanda two wrote:
TRAYVON FAMILY:If our white ancesters had not brought your ancesters over here and gave them a jom,put clothes on them,because they were naked,taught them how to pick cotton,work at medial jobs.If we whites had not done all these things,just what in the hell do you think trayvon would have been doing,the night he was knocked off?I can tell you what he would have been doing.Want to hear it?He would have been laid up in a dirty thatched roof hut with dirt for floors,scared to death that a lion was not lurking outside looking for something to eat that night.Then he would have to get up bright an early in the morning and armed himself with a spear,that took him about two weeks to make,and go out and try to kill some small animal,so that you,being parents would have breakfast.As soon as breakfast was over,he would have had to do the same thing for lunch,then repeat the same thing that afternoon,so you kunta kintes,could eat that evening.So you should be proud that he got knocked off in the usa,instead of being eaten alive by a lion or some other dangerous animal that are in that shythole continent they call africa.So you should be proud that he got knocked off here and buried,rather tha becoming a meal a meal for some dangerous animal,LORD HAVE MERCY!LMAO!
What!?! No Seven-Elevens in Africa ????
Craig

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#155
May 30, 2012
 
The 6'2" Trayvon was beating the shit out of Zimmerman who had a gun and defended himself. BOTH had a right to walk in the neighborhood. Trayvon did not have a right to beat someone who may have been watching him because he was smaller.

“The Ministry of Information”

Since: Jan 12

Terre Haute, In

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#156
May 30, 2012
 
Amen brother.
craig

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#157
May 30, 2012
 
flowerchild wrote:
if someone is following you and they have a gun(any kind of weapon--or just intimidating in any way)-they are the aggressor--no, i'm not confused. seems like you've never been followed or pput into any kind of danger in this way...wait til it happens to you and let me know if you feel you are in danger--you will--i promise. Lot's of women, children, men, are followed and taken every day--raped--murdered--what are you confused about?Fighting for your life is not like a football game "offense-defense"_ it's life or death. what's wrong with you? <quoted text>
If you realy fear for your life, you leave the area as fast as you can. You give them a beating only if you are not in fear of your live.
flowerchild

Geneva, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#158
Jun 1, 2012
 
everyone reacts differently to danger...fight or flight response. Your response to what I wrote is how you think you would react; that's not necessarily how someone else would react. I wouldn't beat someone if I wasn't in fear of my life. If I wasn't scared, why would I beat someone? There is no need to beat someone if you aren't scared or feel under attack or in danger. I, personally, would fight in self-defense. That's how I would react...in a dangerous situation it is a flight or fight response. Everyone chooses which way to go.
craig wrote:
<quoted text>
If you realy fear for your life, you leave the area as fast as you can. You give them a beating only if you are not in fear of your live.
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#159
Jun 2, 2012
 
BOB AND NANCY STRAIT Tulsa
ohsheet

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#160
Jun 2, 2012
 
The Ultimate Kaptoz wrote:
All the gang banging by black teens, This is what the black community rallies behind, They always scream racism or hate the police, They want the police then trouble happens, They want the police to stop the killings in their neighborhood's . Yet when it comes down to investigations in those same hoods, They go silent, They take up the old we don't snitch on one another, They protect their black criminals.They get black police men to patrol their hoods and black Police Chief and entire black city council, Still the black gangs exist and carry out their murders.They so wanted this Mr Zimmerman a Hispanic male to be white so they could riot against the white people and kill them.It is laughable to see gangsters linked arm in arm with supposed law abiding black citizens in support of Trayvon a hooded gangster wanna be.Obama said Trayvon would look like his son, Is Obama saying he would allow a son if he had one to dress like a gangster and flip the bird ?Imagine Obama's son walking around with a hooded sweat shirt through the airport .I guess we shall soon Obama and his wifey and daughters sporting hooded sweat shirts to honor little 6'3" TRAYVON.
Sketchy obama thinks it's normal to walk into a store with your hood pulled up over your face. If he had a son, he would act just like Trayvon. Time to get the gangsta out of the White House.

Since: Jun 12

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#161
Jun 10, 2012
 
Pretty obvious and I'm white...he was a kid armed with candy and soda...now let justice serve the shooter period

Since: Jun 12

Kalispell, MT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#162
Jun 10, 2012
 
Hood over his face?? He had a hoodie on u know 1 that covers your head!!! Idiot...he was a kid and had candy and soda on him point blank period....no reason for that kid to be shot idc if he was black white purple or pink!!!!!!
Storm Warning

De Forest, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#163
Jun 12, 2012
 
Yesir504 wrote:
Hood over his face?? He had a hoodie on u know 1 that covers your head!!! Idiot...he was a kid and had candy and soda on him point blank period....no reason for that kid to be shot idc if he was black white purple or pink!!!!!!
your babbling the picture you referenced was a child hood photo this was a full gropwn man and with tats and gang affiliation get it dork ?

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#164
Jul 30, 2012
 
Linda Bledsoe wrote:
This case is nothing more than vehicle for the media to create racial tension. A thug teenager was shot and killed not because he was black, but because he was a thug looking for trouble. Based on what I have read about it, Mr. Zimmerman acted appropriately. The area where this happened is being reported as a predominantly white upscale "gated community" when in reality it is over 50% non-white and has quite a criminal history. The media is trying to advance an agenda that this happened in an all-white country club setting and that simply is not true. The pictures of Trayvon Martin as a little kid only further prove that the media is distorting the reality of the situation. There is zero journalistic integrity in doing this. Gullible people believe the lies spread by unethical journalists.
I agree
Really Concerned

Zionsville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#165
Jul 30, 2012
 
Martin was useless. He got what he deserved.
Linda Bledsoe

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#166
Jul 30, 2012
 
Really Concerned wrote:
Martin was useless.
I agree 100%.
Really Concerned wrote:
He got what he deserved.
This may be a little harsh. He was still relatively young. While I do believe his life was pointing him to a long life of crime, violence, and prison, he didn't necessarily deserve to die quite yet.
boyzinhoodz

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#167
Jul 30, 2012
 
Yesir504 wrote:
Hood over his face?? He had a hoodie on u know 1 that covers your head!!! Idiot...he was a kid and had candy and soda on him point blank period....no reason for that kid to be shot idc if he was black white purple or pink!!!!!!
Who goes into a store with their hood up?
Kot

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#168
Jul 30, 2012
 
Deliverance wrote:
A TOTAL waste of time. Ghetto kids are killed
everyday.
It's a BORE!!
JOBLESSNESS is getting worse.
Soon, Obama will us all involved in a
useless war against Iran.
Then Iranian "sleeper agents" will level
our cities.
And so it GROWS!! See you are Popeyes eatery.
Zionsville is a slave planet.

All of its citizens should be put into a concentration camp and ?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 141 - 157 of157
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

23 Users are viewing the Indianapolis Forum right now

Search the Indianapolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Lesli Gooch Lobbyist 5 hr Dan Aliyen 1
It Happened Again 7 hr Mongo 1
Why do most Blacks hate Whites? (Jul '13) 9 hr Troll paTroll 188
The truth about homicide in Indy 9 hr Starlett Miller 136
If Obama had a son...... 10 hr Andrew 21
Four Indianapolis men accused of heroin traffic... 12 hr Velvet MJK 11
Obama election fraud exposed, Dems cheated system 14 hr Go Blue Forever 46

Indianapolis Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]