I felt sorry for what happened to Mr. Martin. Who could'nt, seeing all those pictures of that 12 year old, executed for walking down the street after buying candy and pop. As time went on we figured out that it was another media hoax. Martin was a seventeen year old thug, who attacked Zimmerman. Now the media has set up this country for riots, when Zimmerman is aquited. Arm yourselves. We are seeing the beginning of revolution. Whitey has had enough! I am not a racist, but whites are tired of being told that they are at fault for the problems in the black communities. Groups like the Black Pather Party have believed their own propaganda for too long, if they think that 15% of the population is going to just run over the other 85%.
You so need to stop watching Fox news and reading the drudge report. You talk of media hoax, when you, yourself are not taking in all the information from all sides.
Martin was not a thug, just a teenager. Yes he had been in some trouble at school, but if that makes a person a thug, then most teens are.
He may very well have attacked Zimmerman, after Zimmerman had followed him for some time, after Zimmerman for some reason had left his vehicle and gotten close enough to be attacked.
Zimmerman crossed the line and went outside of his duty. He should not have confronted the teen. He should have left that to the police.
One may conclude from that alone that Zimmerman did not act in self defense and had in fact started the fight that lead to the shooting by harassing the teen. Stand Your Ground does not apply.
The media is overblowing this, that is true..when Alexandria Pelosi released footage of the actual New Black Panthers (a group of about 20 people) who were down there protesting with others, and a (yes 1) neo-nazi patroling the community..(actually just his own block) it slowed the medias attempt to blow that into something more than it was.
Oh, and by the way, you are racist..Whitey.
Tell me when this thread is updated:
|OK OK Health Care Freedom Amendment, State Questio... (Oct '10)||5 min||Donnie||40,199|
|joe hilton||5 hr||chris sisk||14|
|what do think of brandy smith honest opions only (Mar '11)||5 hr||chris sisk||60|
|Chris sisk (Jul '12)||8 hr||chris sisk||15|
|leave my daughter alone||8 hr||whose your daughter||2|
|Katie Wilson nasty skank and bum||10 hr||Bubba||1|
|Stitch Skank And Bumm||10 hr||Bubba||2|