Occupy Wall St Debate - Osage Beach, MO

Discuss the national Occupy Wall St debate in Osage Beach, MO.

Do you identify with the Occupy Wall Street movement?

Osage Beach opposes
Oppose
 
8
Support
 
0

Vote now in Osage Beach:

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated -
Real American

Sunrise Beach, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 21, 2011
 
Get a job, stop whining. Be a productive citizen
johnyreb

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Dec 10, 2011
 
You're a real american or just another slave?

I've only heard them demanding to be given justice and adherence to the principals and rule of law that has been abandoned now with such catastrophic results. We owe their courage and tenacity the same high regard we pay our troops for defending the things we stand for. Unfortunately our military has been co-opted just as surely and for the same purpose as the economic and political systems. Supply side economics is feudalism and you, dear friend, seem to be blind to the fact that the richest and most powerful have stolen everything of value in this country and given us slavery in return.

The occupiers have selflessly put their very lives at risk to awaken people like yourself to the realities of our current demise and to change this condition to prevent our children from suffering the same fate--serfs in a closed system ruled by a tiny clutch of masters. You choose to ignore the facts at your own risk...the status quo is clearly unsustainable.
belvedere

Ontario, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Dec 10, 2011
 
johnyreb wrote:
You're a real american or just another slave?
I've only heard them demanding to be given justice and adherence to the principals and rule of law that has been abandoned now with such catastrophic results. We owe their courage and tenacity the same high regard we pay our troops for defending the things we stand for. Unfortunately our military has been co-opted just as surely and for the same purpose as the economic and political systems. Supply side economics is feudalism and you, dear friend, seem to be blind to the fact that the richest and most powerful have stolen everything of value in this country and given us slavery in return.
The occupiers have selflessly put their very lives at risk to awaken people like yourself to the realities of our current demise and to change this condition to prevent our children from suffering the same fate--serfs in a closed system ruled by a tiny clutch of masters. You choose to ignore the facts at your own risk...the status quo is clearly unsustainable.
BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Selflessly? Courage and tenacity on par with soldiers?

You are clearly drunk on Kool-Aid johhny. Time for rehab!!
Orwell

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Dec 10, 2011
 
The Occupy movement is young. There are already 100,000's of people participating and it's the dead of winter. Wait till it gets warmer outside.

occupytogether.org
occupywallst.org
democracynow.org

POWER TO THE PEOPLE
johnyreb

Seymour, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Dec 11, 2011
 
belvedere wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Selflessly? Courage and tenacity on par with soldiers?
You are clearly drunk on Kool-Aid johhny. Time for rehab!!
It's so easy to predict the reaction from a Fux news addict. Tell me who's rocky after you read this one, Sunshine:

http://www.thenation.com/article/164553/veter...
johnyreb the rapist

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 11, 2011
 
So you and Orwell have joined forces to spread lies & propaganda?
johnyreb

Strafford, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Dec 13, 2011
 
johnyreb the rapist wrote:
So you and Orwell have joined forces to spread lies & propaganda?
Orwell does a good job and we have lots of company:

https://sites.google.com/site/the99percentdec...
Nunca cacho

Providence, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 22, 2012
 
johnyreb wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so easy to predict the reaction from a Fux news addict. Tell me who's rocky after you read this one, Sunshine:
http://www.thenation.com/article/164553/veter...
Thank you for your post and link:)
bill

Osage Beach, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 22, 2012
 
Nunca cacho wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you for your post and link:)
Murder, rape, drugs, crapping everywhere, sounds like a great movement.
Audrey

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 25, 2012
 
They're great about whining, but poor on personal hygiene and self control.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Osage Beach Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]