Obama-Economy Debate - Houston, TX

Discuss the national Obama-Economy debate in Houston, TX.

Has Obama made the economy better or worse?

Houston says Obama's hurt the economy
Worse
 
18
Better
 
7
Neither
 
0

Vote now in Houston:

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
john henry

Humble, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2012
worse president ever by far

“DarkSingingJoe”

Since: Jun 11

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#2 Feb 6, 2012
to much talking, not enought walking.
Absalom

Mexico, Mexico

#3 Feb 7, 2012
Compared to a man who put us in two wars, enacted legislation which invaded our rights, refused to enforce immigration laws, and drove our economy to shambles, I'd say he is doing a better job.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Since: Jun 11

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#4 Feb 7, 2012
Absalom wrote:
Compared to a man who put us in two wars, enacted legislation which invaded our rights, refused to enforce immigration laws, and drove our economy to shambles, I'd say he is doing a better job.
there's three problems in your theory.

1. ever since he's been in office we had 4 wars, not 2

2. since 2008, the democratic community held legislations and congress

3. he's the president of the U.S. not Mexico.
red fish

Houston, TX

#5 Feb 7, 2012
Obama doesn't make anything better. Everything he's gotten his hands on has turned to crap.
Absalom

Mexico, Mexico

#6 Feb 8, 2012
TreboRoberT wrote:
<quoted text>
there's three problems in your theory.
1. ever since he's been in office we had 4 wars, not 2
2. since 2008, the democratic community held legislations and congress
3. he's the president of the U.S. not Mexico.
1. If Bush started 4 wars, then it's 4 wars.
2. OK
3. OK
Absalom

Mexico, Mexico

#7 Feb 8, 2012
red fish wrote:
Obama doesn't make anything better. Everything he's gotten his hands on has turned to crap.
/yawn

You do realize that the economy's failure was due to Bush's economic policies right?

“DarkSingingJoe”

Since: Jun 11

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#9 Feb 8, 2012
Absalom wrote:
<quoted text>
1. If Bush started 4 wars, then it's 4 wars.
2. OK
3. OK
... the other was that I was talking about was the so-called secret wars in the Mideast.

they we're recent and caused by our oil craving president.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Since: Jun 11

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#10 Feb 8, 2012
Absalom wrote:
<quoted text>
/yawn
You do realize that the economy's failure was due to Bush's economic policies right?
... that was enforced by the democratic community, you really need to check the current news more often.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Since: Jun 11

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#11 Feb 8, 2012
arg, this laptop sent my earlier quote to the wrong portion of this topic.

Nevermind about #10 quote.
Scott Woolley

Houston, TX

#13 Feb 9, 2012
Millions more people are no longer in the labor pool and retirees don't explain the numbers.
Bella

Houston, TX

#14 Feb 9, 2012
He has refused to let the natural order of things apply and instead keeps doing these quick fixes which only prolongs the downturn.
Absalom

United States

#15 Feb 11, 2012
TreboRoberT wrote:
<quoted text>
... the other was that I was talking about was the so-called secret wars in the Mideast.
they we're recent and caused by our oil craving president.
Bush Jr or Bush Sr?
Absalom

United States

#16 Feb 11, 2012
Bella wrote:
He has refused to let the natural order of things apply and instead keeps doing these quick fixes which only prolongs the downturn.
This is a popular point of view from those who still have jobs. Once you lose your job, you sure do change your tune.
eric

Houston, TX

#17 Feb 11, 2012
he has screwed texas

“DarkSingingJoe”

Since: Jun 11

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#18 Feb 11, 2012
Absalom wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush Jr or Bush Sr?
I guess you can call our current presedient that, only he's a democratic version of them.
red fish

Houston, TX

#19 Feb 12, 2012
Debbie Wasseerman Schultz, the DNC chairwoman said, "“We own the economy. We own the beginning of the turnaround and we want to make sure that we continue that pace of recovery, not go back to the policies of the past under the Bush administration that put us in the ditch in the first place."

"The economy, she said,“has turned around” since President Obama took office, with steady job growth evident even if the pace leaves something to be desired."

Thank you, Debbie.

“DarkSingingJoe”

Since: Jun 11

Pwning Nubs since 2010

#20 Feb 12, 2012
red fish wrote:
Obama doesn't make anything better. Everything he's gotten his hands on has turned to crap.
you do realize that your making a 360 comment after what you stated earlier.
red fish

Houston, TX

#21 Feb 12, 2012
TreboRoberT wrote:
<quoted text>
you do realize that your making a 360 comment after what you stated earlier.
I'm just thanking good ol' Debbie for being honest about the Democrats owning the economy. That is the truth and she admitted it. The rest of her rhetoric is lies as there is no job growth.
Absalom

Houston, TX

#22 Feb 12, 2012
TreboRoberT wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you can call our current presedient that, only he's a democratic version of them.
OK put down whatever you're smoking for a second and make some sense please.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Houston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Tar on my Boy 's Roof... H Help? 4 hr BirthdayBoy102587 2
That boy Charlie 6 hr BirthdayBoy102587 16
A white Obama supporter 7 hr Fossilfarts 4
Anyone trying to help 7 hr Fossilfarts 7
Are you a Hernia Surgery Doctor ? (Jan '13) 9 hr Fossilfarts 5
ACS XEROX CALL CENTER SPRINT CUSTOMER SERVICE 3... (Jul '13) 9 hr Fossilfarts 43
anyone in austin with some black 9 hr Fossilfarts 3

Houston Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]