Obama-Marriage Debate - Oakland, TN

Discuss the national Obama-Marriage debate in Oakland, TN.

Are you with President Obama in supporting gay marriage?

Oakland undecided
Yes, all the way
 
10
Not at all
 
10
I'm on the fence
 
0

Vote now in Oakland:

Comments
1 - 15 of 15 Comments Last updated -
Jac

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 2, 2012
 
Black people and white people were forbidden from being married not to long ago. If you think it will lead to marrying your goat then you are an idiot.
Wisdom Key

Cordova, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 3, 2012
 
Where is the immorality in a black person and a white person marrying, other than societal disdain?
However, The Holy Bible specifically states that two persons of the same biology are not to wed or to even have intimate relations with each other. The animal kingdom does not even do this by instinct or practice. Ther is no known Scripture forbidding people of different color from marrying or having intimate relations.
Jac

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 6, 2012
 
Wisdom Key wrote:
Where is the immorality in a black person and a white person marrying, other than societal disdain?
However, The Holy Bible specifically states that two persons of the same biology are not to wed or to even have intimate relations with each other. The animal kingdom does not even do this by instinct or practice. Ther is no known Scripture forbidding people of different color from marrying or having intimate relations.
Here we go with the Bible, a book written by a ghost in the sky that will punish you one day if you don't follow the rules which include not wearing a poly cotton blend, not touching pigskin and selling your daughters. I could go on and on about this farce that no one can prove is real. Dont get me started on the virgin Mary thing lol
Noah Count

Benalto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jun 11, 2012
 
Fruits and Vegetables should not mix.. The people will put them in the whitehouse.
Captain James T Kirk

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 11, 2012
 
I call a certain part of my anatomy "The USS Enterprise".
When it comes to lesbians who look hot, I'd like for "The Enterprise" to boldly go where no man has gone before.....at warp factor 10!
And yes, there are some in Oakland I'd like to hit with the photon torpedoes!

Don't worry! I will follow the prime directive and get out as soon as the exploration has been completed!

And to JAC, from Spock...by your statement you seek to rebuke and acknowledge something that does not exist. Thus, your arguement is unsound and illogical, as you assert the existence of something that you yourself state does not exist. You acknowledge it's presence in your statement. In order to do that, you must first formulate the thought that it does in fact exist.
Ghosts cannot write, nor do they exist. You claim they have written a book.

Beam me up Scotty. No sign of life here. Ready the Romulan Ale. Kirk out!
Jac

Oakland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 12, 2012
 
Please run for Mayor James T. Kirk!!!!!
Captain James T Kirk wrote:
I call a certain part of my anatomy "The USS Enterprise".
When it comes to lesbians who look hot, I'd like for "The Enterprise" to boldly go where no man has gone before.....at warp factor 10!
And yes, there are some in Oakland I'd like to hit with the photon torpedoes!
Don't worry! I will follow the prime directive and get out as soon as the exploration has been completed!
And to JAC, from Spock...by your statement you seek to rebuke and acknowledge something that does not exist. Thus, your arguement is unsound and illogical, as you assert the existence of something that you yourself state does not exist. You acknowledge it's presence in your statement. In order to do that, you must first formulate the thought that it does in fact exist.
Ghosts cannot write, nor do they exist. You claim they have written a book.
Beam me up Scotty. No sign of life here. Ready the Romulan Ale. Kirk out!
Brandon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Dec 13, 2012
 
Wisdom Key wrote:
Where is the immorality in a black person and a white person marrying, other than societal disdain?
However, The Holy Bible specifically states that two persons of the same biology are not to wed or to even have intimate relations with each other. The animal kingdom does not even do this by instinct or practice. Ther is no known Scripture forbidding people of different color from marrying or having intimate relations.
ur stupid if u would search than you would find that homosexuallity is found in all animals so stop hating dumb c*nt
Yes to all

Collierville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 6, 2013
 
Everyone should have there rights
Darlene

Oakland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 25, 2013
 
I think mixed children are beautiful . They are Human beings
low boy

Bolivar, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 25, 2013
 
Darlene wrote:
I think mixed children are beautiful . They are Human beings
i know. i saw one at walmart.one white arm. one black arm, blond hair. white facial complexion except the ears which were black.

beautiful sight and goes to show how great those chromosones are

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 6, 2013
 
Captain James T Kirk wrote:
I call a certain part of my anatomy "The USS Enterprise".
When it comes to lesbians who look hot, I'd like for "The Enterprise" to boldly go where no man has gone before.....at warp factor 10!
And yes, there are some in Oakland I'd like to hit with the photon torpedoes!

Don't worry! I will follow the prime directive and get out as soon as the exploration has been completed!

And to JAC, from Spock...by your statement you seek to rebuke and acknowledge something that does not exist. Thus, your arguement is unsound and illogical, as you assert the existence of something that you yourself state does not exist. You acknowledge it's presence in your statement. In order to do that, you must first formulate the thought that it does in fact exist.
Ghosts cannot write, nor do they exist. You claim they have written a book.

Beam me up Scotty. No sign of life here. Ready the Romulan Ale. Kirk out!
OMG!!!! It's about freaking time someone with humor, common sense and logic got on this jacked up, redneck slandering site. That's the BEST comment I've read. BTW Capt. You obviously seen every episode. Awesome, enjoyed that!

Red Shirt Out
Tommy

Arlington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 6, 2013
 
What's good for one is good for all.
Bread and water for all

Oakland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 17, 2013
 
What's good for one is good for the other.........
Sue

Arlington, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 2, 2013
 
For real
Farmer Brown

Oakland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 4, 2013
 
My goat wife takes offense to this thread.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Oakland Discussions

Search the Oakland Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min BAS 141,373
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 32 min billl 8,593
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 12 hr Zeke 8,978
Meet Up .? 14 hr Cooter McGee 5
Judge Gallagher (Mar '11) Jul 27 Dynamite Bob 15
Should an Exotic Dancer lead West Jr. PTO? Jul 27 Dynamite Bob 2
Gallagher for Judge "Not" Jul 26 Steve 1

Oakland Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]