Marijuana Debate - Point Pleasant, WV

Discuss the national Marijuana debate in Point Pleasant, WV.

Do you support the legalization of Marijuana?

Point Pleasant supports
Support
 
101
Oppose
 
42

Vote now in Point Pleasant:

bounty hunter

Huntington, WV

#254 Oct 14, 2011
you know there is no wonder that his county has and is going to shit all the dope and the people that use it i know people are nuts when they say that drugs are good for you but that is why this county has gone to hell in a hand basket people kill each other over drugs and loose their life and family over dope but people still say it is OK marijuana is a drug just like all drugs people are killed in wrecks because of it and kill their kids because they are smoked up on crack - meth and marijuana but only the dope heads think it is OK because anyone in their right mind would not think like that..
Con

Washington, DC

#255 Oct 14, 2011
hardwareman wrote:
Just about everyone I have ever talked to says reagardless of the drig(s) they are on now, all started with marijuana. I oppose the legalizing of it.
Yu and bounty hunter said it all. Marijuana is the first step to all the other $hit

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#256 Oct 14, 2011
Con wrote:
<quoted text> Yu and bounty hunter said it all. Marijuana is the first step to all the other $hit
nope, my first drug was caffeine....then cigs, then ALCOHOL, then pot....that gateway theory has been discredited A LONG time ago...
Con

Washington, DC

#257 Oct 14, 2011
guitarman16226 wrote:
<quoted text>nope, my first drug was caffeine....then cigs, then ALCOHOL, then pot....that gateway theory has been discredited A LONG time ago...
. You don't want to addmitt it Iv done it all but stopped at Mary jane
idiots

Athens, OH

#258 Oct 15, 2011
i love the people that say "marijuana makes people kill people" i don't know anyone ever killed over pot. most people that can't afford it grow it. and most true pot heads are to lazy to get off the couch and the only crime they commit is eating everything in the house. most people who never used pot are afraid of it cause of the smeer campaign that was run on it. so they believe whatever someone tells them. as far as a gateway drug i drank WAY before i smoked. i've done way more stupid stuff on alcohol than pot. pills are way more dangerous than pot why are they not illegal? u can overdose on pills. ever hear of anyone having to go to the e.r cause they were dying from a marijuana overdose? i smoked for 3 yrs straight and just quit for a job and never craved it and never had withdrawls. can you do the same with cigeretts or alcohol? if so try it with a pain pill. that's why people commit crimes is to fix their craving's. people that never had pill withdrawls would never understand. i've seen people that way not a pretty sight. basically to conclude people that are going to be against marijuana are the people who never done it. most of them will lie and say yeah i did it and it made me see colors and stuff that wasnt their. another smeer campaign.
TwinkleToes

Moundsville, WV

#259 Oct 19, 2011
I see no prob with Mary J.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#260 Oct 19, 2011
I am not sure how i feel about pot. I have a close friend that is 72 years old and never missed work and is still working. He has perfect eyesight and every time time he gets his check up he has a clean bill of health .

I have never done drugs so i cant say how i feel about pot. i can say that i am against all the other drugs.

“Think About It First !!!”

Level 7

Since: Feb 11

Across The River From L-Ville

#261 Oct 20, 2011
If you care to read a bit take a look at this:
http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#262 Oct 20, 2011
hardwareman wrote:
If you care to read a bit take a look at this:
http://www.acde.org/common/Marijana.htm
Thank you very much for the link. I am 64 and never have tried drugs.i GUESS MY 72 YEAR OLD FRIEND HAS BEEN VERY LUCKY.
Warhorse

Astoria, NY

#263 Oct 20, 2011
No no no no mo no mo no

“im risin above tha realest”

Level 2

Since: Apr 12

point pleasant, wv

#264 Apr 4, 2012
Yes because if your are old enough to kno better then you can make your own decisions
butt drilling

Gallipolis, OH

#265 Apr 4, 2012
i think pot is alot better than beer
butt drilling

Gallipolis, OH

#266 Apr 4, 2012
look at holland
Spark

Ravenswood, WV

#267 Aug 18, 2012
Yes if they want to control pain meds they need something for pain bsides alcohol
bounty hunter

Summersville, WV

#268 Aug 18, 2012
lot of pot heads in mason county
JUST LOOK ON HERE NO WONDER KIDS AND PEOPLE ARE LIKE THEY ARE.
no hope for mason county even the cops do it.
justice

New York, NY

#269 Aug 18, 2012
It would be nice ta get a right or two back cuz they've taken more and more away in the past 250 years so yeah I'm all for it.
justice

New York, NY

#270 Aug 18, 2012
Prison overcrowding, totally harmless if taken responsibly like alcohol, non addictive, and good for the economy. Its cuz the government don't think it could be taxed but you think people whom smoke cigarettes grow tobacco so they can smoke hell no they go to the closest store and buy them and the same would be for marijuana, so what's the real reason its illegal??
justice

New York, NY

#271 Aug 18, 2012
bounty hunter wrote:
lot of pot heads in mason county
JUST LOOK ON HERE NO WONDER KIDS AND PEOPLE ARE LIKE THEY ARE.
no hope for mason county even the cops do it.
You gotta tell me how it feels to be totally WRONG after saying something so ignorant there butt hunter??
420

Point Pleasant, WV

#272 Aug 19, 2012
Hungry happy sleepy only side effects of this drug...... Never makes people do crazy shit while on it or to get it. I vote yes to legalize
?

Syracuse, OH

#273 Aug 19, 2012
citizen wrote:
I don't care what you say marijuana will mess you up if you do it your body slow down you can not react as fast as you should you can not think fast ever thing run slow but you can eat a lot and you think you can have sex a long time but can you enjoy it hell no because a lot of the feeling are gone and you wont even remember it most of the time and i want to ask you dope smoker something would you like to be on a airplane coming in for a landing with a pilot on marijuana or a train going down the rail road track and run by a red light because he was high on dope and hit a another train head on and you was on that train i don't think so.or how about the doctor that is going to work on you smoke one be for he goes to work on you GET REAL PEOPLE i know you can't think but TRY REAL HARD YOU MIGHT.
That is one of the stupidest things I have ever read on this site! Is that the best you could come up with, how many people have you ever heard of that has been hit by a train from smoking pot?? And, I know a few people that need to slow down a little! And as for you making fun of people for there spelling? I blame the school system for that!! Not everybody can afford to get special attention for there needs!!!! Maybe if you would smoke a joint you would get some sleep, then maybe you wouldt be do grouchy!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Point Pleasant Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I fu@ked up, I'm sorry (from the one that broke... 5 min my little creampie 21
Last word- First word (May '13) 5 min notBeavis 307
~Word Association~ (Jan '12) 7 min notBeavis 2,721
keep a word and drop a word (Oct '11) 9 min notBeavis 6,387
Top 5 present local drug dealers? 11 min wat wat in his bu... 7
Red meadows and detriot boys slinging dope 16 min Blatherskite 3
Sunday Hunting on private land only 31 min Hunter 11
Eric Clark and Tiffany spencer 59 min jess 42

Point Pleasant Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]