Health Care Debate - Omaha, NE

Discuss the national Health Care debate in Omaha, NE.

Do you support President Obama's health care policy?

Omaha supports
Support
 
251
Oppose
 
242

Vote now in Omaha:

First Prev
of 465
Next Last

“What's up?”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#1 Sep 25, 2009
We need Obama's healthcare reform!

“What's up?”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#2 Sep 25, 2009
We need Obama's reform for healthcare!
FBen

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2009
What is his plan? please tell us.
Not So Fast

United States

#4 Sep 26, 2009
Find and article titled:

Democrats Penal Colony: Arrest Those Refusing to Buy Insurance.
FBen

United States

#5 Sep 26, 2009
Not So Fast wrote:
Find and article titled:
Democrats Penal Colony: Arrest Those Refusing to Buy Insurance.
How true, funny how they have no clue what the details of his plan is but it's got to be the best because it's from Him.
Stan

Annandale, VA

#6 Sep 27, 2009
FBen wrote:
<quoted text>
How true, funny how they have no clue what the details of his plan is but it's got to be the best because it's from Him.
This proves how "out there" you've become. Penal colonies, brilliant. The fact that you believe this delusional stuff just shows how crazy the right wing has become. Where do you come up with these hallucinations? Are you drunk or something?
the Real Martina

Bellevue, NE

#7 Sep 27, 2009
Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
This proves how "out there" you've become. Penal colonies, brilliant. The fact that you believe this delusional stuff just shows how crazy the right wing has become. Where do you come up with these hallucinations? Are you drunk or something?
STAN, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US ON oBAMA'S PLAN. yOU SEEM TO BELIEVE YOU KNOW IT ALL.
FBen

United States

#8 Sep 27, 2009
the Real Martina wrote:
<quoted text>STAN, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US ON oBAMA'S PLAN. yOU SEEM TO BELIEVE YOU KNOW IT ALL.
Stan: The FBI might be watching you, you seem to have inside knowledge of His plan when nobody else has a clue as to what it is.
Stan

Annandale, VA

#9 Sep 27, 2009
the Real Martina wrote:
<quoted text>STAN, PLEASE ENLIGHTEN US ON oBAMA'S PLAN. yOU SEEM TO BELIEVE YOU KNOW IT ALL.
I would explain it to you, but it would be way over your head.
Stan

Annandale, VA

#10 Sep 27, 2009
FBen wrote:
<quoted text>
Stan: The FBI might be watching you, you seem to have inside knowledge of His plan when nobody else has a clue as to what it is.
It's a secret, FBen. It was concocted in a cave in Kenya during a voodoo ceremony. It's true. I read it on line, or was it Michael Savage? I can't remember. Ask Martina, she's out there too.

Hurry, the people in the black helicopters are coming to take you away! Run for your lives!!

Since: Sep 09

Omaha, NE

#11 Sep 28, 2009
I am registered Independent here in Omaha. I do find it some what odd that it seems like only Republicans talk about how wrong or confusing Obabmas plan is but I never hear them talk about a plan "that makes sense" from that party? This is just what it seems like to me. I could be wrong?
Stan

Annandale, VA

#12 Sep 28, 2009
OmahaUSedCars wrote:
I am registered Independent here in Omaha. I do find it some what odd that it seems like only Republicans talk about how wrong or confusing Obabmas plan is but I never hear them talk about a plan "that makes sense" from that party? This is just what it seems like to me. I could be wrong?
That's because they have nothing to offer. They sat on their hands when they were in power and let everything spiral out of control. They and the Blue Dog Democrats are in the pocket of the insurance lobby.
FBen

United States

#13 Sep 28, 2009
Stan wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because they have nothing to offer. They sat on their hands when they were in power and let everything spiral out of control. They and the Blue Dog Democrats are in the pocket of the insurance lobby.
It has been awhile since the repubs were in power, and when they were the main concern was keeping America safe. True they should have shoved a plan down our throats when they had the vote like the dems are trying to do now, but i guess they play different. Now you can say the dems and obama are in the pockets of the big drug companies, since it was the drug companies that are endorsing the obama plan, whatever that is. They would not be endorsing Obama if it didnt mean BIG money for them. We all know how the drug companies work. So I guess His plan involves a lot of drugs, more prozac....pain killers......AHDD pills..and etc.

“Smart and Talented”

Since: Jul 08

Omaha, NE

#15 Oct 1, 2009
I believe it is a morral issue that all Americans have basic health care, as tax payers we all pay for it anyway.
FBen

United States

#16 Oct 1, 2009
Ms Suki wrote:
I believe it is a morral issue that all Americans have basic health care, as tax payers we all pay for it anyway.
"we all pay for it anyway"? So all this time we have been paying for healthcare for all Americans? And didn't even know it. So just being here in USA, means automatic healthcare?

It scares me that people like you might actually vote.
Stan

Annandale, VA

#17 Oct 1, 2009
FBen wrote:
<quoted text>
It has been awhile since the repubs were in power, and when they were the main concern was keeping America safe. True they should have shoved a plan down our throats when they had the vote like the dems are trying to do now, but i guess they play different. Now you can say the dems and obama are in the pockets of the big drug companies, since it was the drug companies that are endorsing the obama plan, whatever that is. They would not be endorsing Obama if it didnt mean BIG money for them. We all know how the drug companies work. So I guess His plan involves a lot of drugs, more prozac....pain killers......AHDD pills..and etc.
All politicians should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we can identify their corporate sponsors.
FBen

United States

#18 Oct 1, 2009
good idea!

“Smart and Talented”

Since: Jul 08

Omaha, NE

#19 Oct 2, 2009
FBen wrote:
<quoted text>
"we all pay for it anyway"? So all this time we have been paying for healthcare for all Americans? And didn't even know it. So just being here in USA, means automatic healthcare?
It scares me that people like you might actually vote.
It's actully funny how gulible the republican party is to what is actually going on in the world. If people are receiving healthcare at hospital emergency rooms and clinics; yet they have no insurance, who do you think is footing the bill? Those who pay premiums and copays duh. In a way; yea, just being here does because you can't be turned down at an emergency room. Plus , if they can't pay the bill that is sent; who do you think is picking up that slack? And yes, I do vote.
FBen

United States

#20 Oct 2, 2009
Ms Suki wrote:
<quoted text> It's actully funny how gulible the republican party is to what is actually going on in the world. If people are receiving healthcare at hospital emergency rooms and clinics; yet they have no insurance, who do you think is footing the bill? Those who pay premiums and copays duh. In a way; yea, just being here does because you can't be turned down at an emergency room. Plus , if they can't pay the bill that is sent; who do you think is picking up that slack? And yes, I do vote.
What your talking about is emergency services, not healthcare. Do you know the difference?

“Smart and Talented”

Since: Jul 08

Omaha, NE

#21 Oct 3, 2009
FBen wrote:
<quoted text>
What your talking about is emergency services, not healthcare. Do you know the difference?
Yes I know the difference, however; when it comes to health care there is many who really don't care. All they know is that they want whatever ails them fixed. People are so caught up in the money aspect of everything. Our country is in an economic situation that is unheard of. Many are too scared to invest in there own country and would rather destory it than help figure out a way to fix it.Big businesses shutting down and going over seas just so the executives can put more money in their pockets. That is the problem; we bow down to big business.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 465
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Omaha Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SWAT Teams Surround Southwest Omaha Home Mon Ban All From West... 1
Coroner: It Was Murder Mon EBOLA and BEHEAD... 1
Douglas County To Screen 911 For Ebola Callers Oct 26 VOTER 1
Review: The Master's Touch Painting & Remodeling (Mar '13) Oct 26 annoyed 2
Omaha names street after historic quarterback Oct 24 Discrimination 1
Last Post Wins! (Jan '11) Oct 23 Concerned_American 54
Omaha Ebola patient update Oct 21 Ebola Beheadings ... 1

Related Media

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]