Gun Laws Debate - Santa Cruz, CA

Discuss the national Gun Laws debate in Santa Cruz, CA.

Does the US need to reform its gun laws?

Santa Cruz thinks US gun laws are fine.
Not at all
 
1
Yes
 
0
Undecided
 
0

Vote now in Santa Cruz:

Comments
1 - 17 of 17 Comments Last updated -
Buzz

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 30, 2012
 
For real it does.

Tell me why assault rifles are sold again?

To murder innocent people?

To make fat white men rich?

Why dont the people have control of their governement anymore?

Outlaw assault weapons NOW!!!!!!
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 30, 2012
 
So you can shoot yourself, John.
Buzz

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 30, 2012
 
eviction party wrote:
So you can shoot yourself, John.
My name isn't John, or Pat, sweetie, but thanks for proving us all right about you and your violent innuendos and threats.
Buzz

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 30, 2012
 
eviction party wrote:
So you can shoot yourself, John.
Kind of violent there, sweetie.
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 30, 2012
 
Maybe you can have Pat do it for you if you can't follow through on your own.
Buzz

San Lorenzo, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 30, 2012
 
eviction party wrote:
Maybe you can have Pat do it for you if you can't follow through on your own.
That's a threat for sure, sweetie. I don't wish death on anyone, not even people like you.
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 30, 2012
 
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a threat for sure, sweetie. I don't wish death on anyone, not even people like you.
Who said anything about wishing death on anyone?

Though, it would be rather hard to post here after ventilating your own cranium.

It would also facilitate your desired move out of Mission Gardens (into an assisted-living facility).
Buzz

Union City, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jul 30, 2012
 
eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about wishing death on anyone?
Though, it would be rather hard to post here after ventilating your own cranium.
It would also facilitate your desired move out of Mission Gardens (into an assisted-living facility).
That was a threat, or an implied threat. It's what you Topix trolls do.
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jul 30, 2012
 
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
That was a threat, or an implied threat. It's what you Topix trolls do.
Exactly what threat did I imply, John?
Buzz

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 30, 2012
 
Not Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a threat for sure, sweetie. I don't wish death on anyone, not even people like you.
John E Colby who posts as DBS, Buzz, Check on Reality, Donny B, endless bummer, takes these names from posters who have offended him by commenting on his crackpot posts. He also frequently posts as Skeptic and Casual Observer.

In his real life, John is an angry, whiny, unemployed, delusional paranoid psychotic who lives with his morbidly obese sister Pat and two incontinent cats in the Mission Gardens section 8 housing on Grandview in Santa Cruz.

John possesses an enormous, but totally unjustified ego. He claims to have a PhD from UCSC, but lives on public assistance. All the above is verifiable from letters written to IndyBay, Metro Santa Cruz, Topix, the Santa Cruz Sentinel and the San Jose Mercury News. He started on a tirade about meth. He brought meth into almost every thread he posted til it became ludicrous, and he still kept going. MAYBE this is why he's such a mess today.

John's "job" is trying to control all the Topix threads with time outs where he barrages city and county leaders with demands--none of which get serious consideration. He's sent out many complaints to HUD about his section 8 housing and has an ongoing war with JS Co who manages his complex. He's complained for over 3 years, but there he stays. Over 30 of his neighbors signed a petition to have him evicted, alleging he was a threat to children. Unfortunately, John is in a protected class and his neighbors are stuck living next to a ticking time bomb (my opinion).

John also loves to accuse his critics (people he doesn't know except for their posting names which he hijacks) of using meth, being on welfare, being unemployed and doing criminal acts of which there is no evidence. What's the term for someone who projects all his failings on to someone else?
Buzz

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 30, 2012
 
eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about wishing death on anyone?
Though, it would be rather hard to post here after ventilating your own cranium.
It would also facilitate your desired move out of Mission Gardens (into an assisted-living facility).
There is so little going on in Colby's head that he's virtually indestructible. He's so stupid he'd probably play Russian Roulette with an automatic.
Buzz

San Leandro, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 30, 2012
 
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
except for their posting names which he hijacks) of using meth, being on welfare, being unemployed and doing criminal acts of which there is no evidence. What's the term for someone who projects all his failings on to someone else?
More info here, sweetie!

DBS/Buzz/Donny B posts under new names to harrass people everyday, here is a list of some of them:
The archive threads are:
Archive for DBS/Buzz/Donny B Stalker Names
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...
Archive for Racist Statements by DBS, Buzz, and Donny B
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/santa-cruz-ca...

Added to the newly UPDATED DBS/Buzz stalker list:

Beast
Colby is NUTScom
Good Job Officers
HEY FAT PAT
New Reader
Grandview Ave
the Anti DBS Colby
NotDBS
TTT
Fred S
FAT PAT is FATTEST
Get a job Colbyloser
Get a job ColbyLOON

Colby paranoid Troll
Colbys R Nutz
ole 'D
Whinyputz
The Parrot
The LOONs are coming
DBSthe SPAMMER
WOOF
Mooohoohahaaaaa
deja vu
Unemployed Wimp and Blimp

Mr Kitzel
The original DBS
eviction party
FAT PAT
Not DBS
jeff helms
Meth Mouth DBS
Endless Bummer
DBS not Colbyloser
tmc914
The Beast from the East
Drivebyfruiter
The real DBS
The tmc914 name is what DBS uses to post comments on the Santa Cruz Sentinel with, and that handle is associated with the email address tmc914@yahoo.com
Why does DBS post under so many names?
Why did DBS vandalize Becky Johnson's property?
DBS should stop hijacking names!!!!!!!
Also, DBS calls this group of fake names he has created "The Dingleberry Gang"
DBS posts a variety of names with "Colby" in the title, such as Colbyloon, DBS not Colbyloser, or Dumb Hump Colby, etc, or with "John" in the title, such as "Lying John" and "No John". Lately he has been using a woman's name, making handles with "PAT" in them.
Lately, DBS has been using "Grandview" in posts to threaten a person on Topix who lives at an apartment complex named Grandview.
DBS also calls himself "Dave" or "Dan" at times.
Additional possible identities used by DBS:
Buzz
Sum Dim
Phil.i.am
Donny B
Reality Check
Reality Check Santa Cruz
Honey Badger
meow
Xanthippe
Ed Natol
DBS is a really large, angry man who will vandalize your home, or threaten to, if you disagree with him on Topix. He weighs over 225 pounds and is severely obese and has trouble moving, but he is also very dangerous.
How, you ask, does DBS stalk people and add so many abusive comments without being banned from Topix? He uses a router to change his isp, or so he says, and he uses anonymous proxies, which is how he changes how his location appears on Topix comments.
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 30, 2012
 
Buzz wrote:
<quoted text>
There is so little going on in Colby's head that he's virtually indestructible. He's so stupid he'd probably play Russian Roulette with an automatic.
Despite his mental illness and related disability, since he's not under conservatorship or otherwise institutionalized, he likely can legally purchase firearms.

Fortunately, since he has stated on his FB that he's too poor to buy food at the farmer's market, so purchasing an assault rifle, let alone any firearm, is beyond his reach.
Allen Bell

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 30, 2012
 
eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
Despite his mental illness and related disability, since he's not under conservatorship or otherwise institutionalized, he likely can legally purchase firearms.
Fortunately, since he has stated on his FB that he's too poor to buy food at the farmer's market, so purchasing an assault rifle, let alone any firearm, is beyond his reach.
Sure thing Allen Bell.
eviction party

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jul 30, 2012
 
Allen Bell wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure thing Allen Bell.
Hi, Pat.
Allen Bell

Santa Cruz, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 30, 2012
 
You're Allen Bell, but I'm not Pat.
Buzz

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 31, 2012
 
eviction party wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi, Pat.
Miss Piggy is definitely off her meds.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Santa Cruz Forum right now

Search the Santa Cruz Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Marcia Chairez: Big problems in Harvey West area 11 min LOLtime 1
DBS is a trust fund baby 17 min LOLtime 17
Becky Won! (Jan '13) 25 min Win 12
CA Judge overturns California's ban on same-sex ma... (Aug '10) 1 hr Mama Say 200,342
3 cheers for Robert Norse (Jun '13) 2 hr My Swimming Pool 235
Does Aaron Whiting have a trust fund? 4 hr DBS 256
Robert has found another victim to exploit. (Aug '13) 5 hr The Original Buzz 17

Santa Cruz Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]