Gun Control Debate - Knoxville, TN

Discuss the national Gun Control debate in Knoxville, TN.

Would you support a ban on handguns?

Knoxville opposes
Oppose
 
58
Support
 
7

Vote now in Knoxville:

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of82
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Mari Cone

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 27, 2010
 
Earl Keese wrote:
doesn't say a whole awful lot about the people you know.
now that we have the disease dripping, skank streetwalker viewpoint, you may go now.
thanks for stopping by.
I'm sure you'll be high fiving the other toothless derelicts at the waffle house over THAT witty retort. I'm equally sure your brethren boom-boomers will all quake in their shit stained boots at the mere mention of your name..I mean you're a bonafide mentally challenged individual...packing a GUN.
Mari Cone

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 27, 2010
 
arfcom wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you going to do when the zombies come then..or are you one of them?
I have my arsenal stored (at home) for just such a glorious occasion. PLEASE let the zombie apocalypse begin!

Of course, I'll be outfitted as I was in the military:(2).45's, a Mossberg,AR-15, M-203, a nice little .38 S&W, and various anti-personnel devices...oh yeah (say it with a Spanish accent): my lucky and trusty Ma-chete!
Mari Cone

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Sep 27, 2010
 
Thunderchicken wrote:
<quoted text>I would bet a Glock 9 that you are a registered liberal Democrat and that you voted for Obama. I would also bet an extra loaded clip that you watch Oprah, are pro-abortion but yet would give your life defending a baby harbor seal. You are likely a vegetarian, refuse to shave under your arms, and still cry over the breakup of the Beatles. If a real "nut" ever walks into a restaurant where you are dining and opens fire, I sure hope there is someone there besides you. If not, you can throw your Tofu at him. By the way, I am sorry that all the friends you hang around with are mentally unstable. When they let you out of the ward, and you get back on the streets, you will find there really are some nice people out here.
I'm sure I've had this discussion before...and I usually avoid responding the gun nutz as I've found it to be akin to addressing a brick wall, but here we go AGAIN!

1. I'm a formerly registered Republican. However, the last Repub I actually supported was the late, GREAT Ronald Reagan. In truth, I has high hopes for GWB, but he not only stuck us, but twisted the knife. Therefore, I support no party, there aren't ANY candidates (viable) Conservative enough or smart enough to glean my support. Rush Limbaugh is a windbag idiot...true not to the extent of Obama, but a Party damaging idiot nonetheless.
2. Oprah sux
3. I don't frequent establishments that lend themselves to that seedy element, nor do I go out looking for trouble.
4. The Beetles were OK, but the Rush Time Machine tour was AWESOME. And you can kiss my shiny red aiss if'n you don't like them.
5. I know MANY people. I employ many people. There is a wide variety of education diversity amongst my acquaintances. The ones who feel compelled to carry a gun around do so due to a paranoia fueled delusion.

6. Try thinking outside the box; it's what made America great and it's the ONLY chance we have to regain our lost greatness. Being a Party puppet, equating random behaviors with Party affiliations is counterproductive and damned stupid.

Good luck and BOOM BOOM to you!
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Sep 27, 2010
 
screw you, you stupid bytch.

you've never been anything but an incendiary trolling azzhole.

you're 1st post here proves that.
you post ignorant garbage like that and expect what ???

go back to the tennessee forum you horrid skank.
i'm sure you're a real fan favorite over there.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Sep 27, 2010
 
It is unconstitutional and for every right that is removed fro us the closer we are to becoming communistic.

I have every right to defend myself and my property. They will never take away my right. I will fight with all who are willing to preserve this right and all other rights we enjoy.
dave

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Sep 27, 2010
 
For self defense you cannot depend on the police for protection. they are for investigating after the crime has been commited.

“May the force be with you”

Since: Apr 07

Knoxville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Sep 27, 2010
 
Mari Cone wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I've had this discussion before...and I usually avoid responding the gun nutz as I've found it to be akin to addressing a brick wall, but here we go AGAIN!
1. I'm a formerly registered Republican. However, the last Repub I actually supported was the late, GREAT Ronald Reagan. In truth, I has high hopes for GWB, but he not only stuck us, but twisted the knife. Therefore, I support no party, there aren't ANY candidates (viable) Conservative enough or smart enough to glean my support. Rush Limbaugh is a windbag idiot...true not to the extent of Obama, but a Party damaging idiot nonetheless.
2. Oprah sux
3. I don't frequent establishments that lend themselves to that seedy element, nor do I go out looking for trouble.
4. The Beetles were OK, but the Rush Time Machine tour was AWESOME. And you can kiss my shiny red aiss if'n you don't like them.
5. I know MANY people. I employ many people. There is a wide variety of education diversity amongst my acquaintances. The ones who feel compelled to carry a gun around do so due to a paranoia fueled delusion.
6. Try thinking outside the box; it's what made America great and it's the ONLY chance we have to regain our lost greatness. Being a Party puppet, equating random behaviors with Party affiliations is counterproductive and damned stupid.
Good luck and BOOM BOOM to you!
Buck you fuddy, go in your own jack yard and back off!!
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Sep 27, 2010
 
she seems to be under the impression that we give a phuque about anything she says.
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Sep 28, 2010
 
Mari Cone

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Sep 28, 2010
 
Earl Keese wrote:
she seems to be under the impression that we give a phuque about anything she says.
Obviously you do, oh exalted Corryton sage.
Mari Cone

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Sep 28, 2010
 
Old-School wrote:
<quoted text>
Buck you fuddy, go in your own jack yard and back off!!
So my assertions have been proven correct AGAIN: only the well educated, emotionally stable, achievers really want to go around packing guns. Please feel free to dodge the real issue(s), and continue your paranoia fueled ranting alongside your cromag brethren. MANY high fives at the local Huddle House.

Oh yeah, the true reason you guys are literally up in arms:
I'm a veteran
I'm an achiever
I represent the VAST majority of public opinion (in the real world, not here in the land of the unemployed)
Deep down inside, you know I'm right.

Why not ask a Canadian cop? I had a nice discussion with one a few years ago. I know my judgment is sound but this guy opened my eyes to a bunch 'o' stuff I had overlooked.

Either way, I really do hope none of you blow away a family member or harm some innocent accidentally.
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Sep 28, 2010
 
oh look, the trollop is back.

B.T.W.
just as i do that dim wit danny boy,
i just see your idiotic user name here
and don't have to read a word you have to say,'cause it's the same ol' ignorant,white trash babble.

just seeing your name is a win for me.
as it's shows that you're replying because i've pizzed you off.

playin' you like a fiddle.
arfcom

Jonesville, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Sep 28, 2010
 
Sorry but you most certainly do not represent the VAST majority of the public opinion. You may be a vet and I thank you for your service but I'll keep my 1911's =)
Darrell Marshall

Kenai, AK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
Sep 28, 2010
 
Nor would I support a ban on carving knives!

“Obamunism - Political Failure”

Since: Feb 08

Out here in the country

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Sep 28, 2010
 
arfcom wrote:
Sorry but you most certainly do not represent the VAST majority of the public opinion. You may be a vet and I thank you for your service but I'll keep my 1911's =)
If she was a vet, I'm guessing either motor pool or sanitary services.

“Obamunism - Political Failure”

Since: Feb 08

Out here in the country

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Sep 28, 2010
 
Darrell Marshall wrote:
Nor would I support a ban on carving knives!
... or K-bars!

“May the force be with you”

Since: Apr 07

Knoxville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Sep 28, 2010
 
Mari Cone wrote:
<quoted text>
So my assertions have been proven correct AGAIN: only the well educated, emotionally stable, achievers really want to go around packing guns. Please feel free to dodge the real issue(s), and continue your paranoia fueled ranting alongside your cromag brethren. MANY high fives at the local Huddle House.
Oh yeah, the true reason you guys are literally up in arms:
I'm a veteran
I'm an achiever
I represent the VAST majority of public opinion (in the real world, not here in the land of the unemployed)
Deep down inside, you know I'm right.
Why not ask a Canadian cop? I had a nice discussion with one a few years ago. I know my judgment is sound but this guy opened my eyes to a bunch 'o' stuff I had overlooked.
Either way, I really do hope none of you blow away a family member or harm some innocent accidentally.
last week I got of bed and accidently shot my wife and kids. All that shooting made me hungry. So I called my gun packing under achieving pals and asked them to meet me at the Waffle House. I was fixing to dine on the All Star special and the no good low life cook dropped my scattered smothered and covered on the floor. It pissedmeoff so bad that I was forced to shoot that SOB also. My under achieving pals gave a round of high fives then we had coffee. I went on to work at my mindless laborious job later that day and shot two of my co-workers, on an accident of course. I was fired and now I draw unemployment and just sit and polish my blue steel baby all day long. My pals stop by and drink my coffee and every now and then I shoot one of those guys just to stay in practice. My life is empty and I just wish I was you.
Jon

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Sep 28, 2010
 
Guns maintain the balance of Citizens and Big Government.

Read the 2nd Amendment.
Jon

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Sep 28, 2010
 
Amendment II

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.
Earl Keese

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#43
Sep 28, 2010
 
like i always say, you can walk into any wal-mart/lowes/home depot/kroger/walgreens etc....
and within 30 seconds have your hands on something that would instantly end someones life.

(all while keeping your 45cal. semi auto nestled snugly in its shoulder holster)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of82
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Knoxville Forum right now

Search the Knoxville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Medical Marijuana Act Gains Entry to TN Senate 4 hr Zebo 371
Adult World (Nov '11) 8 hr PrivatePartyGurl 38
Any pictures of West Knox County from Year 1999... 8 hr OldKnox 1
Heather Harris (Mar '13) 10 hr pnutjelly 6
Review: Puppy Luv Farms (Feb '13) 10 hr paul 5
Cuonzo Martin discusses his decision 11 hr forrealz 3
suboxone doctor accepting patience (Oct '10) 11 hr first hand knowledge 130

Related Topics

Knoxville Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]