Gay Marriage Debate - Willingboro, NJ

Discuss the national Gay Marriage debate in Willingboro, NJ.

Do you support gay marriage?

Willingboro opposes
Oppose
 
30
Support
 
12

Vote now in Willingboro:

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of175
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Carolyn

Burlington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 17, 2012
 
Let them do what they please! For gosh sakes.
Diana

Toms River, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 17, 2012
 
America's not a theocracy. Religion has no real place in the legal debate. It's wrong to pass judgement on anyone according to the Bible and unless you're planning on marrying someone of the same sex, it's not your decision to make. Let gay people decide if they want to be married or not.
Ariel

Burlington, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 18, 2012
 
Love is love. Who are you to judge if it is right or wrong?
Jerseyboy for life

Elkhart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 23, 2012
 
The left is using the queers to push their agenda.every state adopts it throughout the country',its the law of the land every church will have to marry them or their tax exemption will be stopped,and they will be taxed to the high heaves and eventually be forced to close their doors.Thats how the Left and the Damnocrat party is going to shut down the churches in America.
Jerseyboy for life

Elkhart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 23, 2012
 
Being gay or queer,was once defined as a mental condition according to masters and johnson sex experts,thats before the Liberals and the PC police rewritten that text.It doesn't exist between any other creature on the planet.When the Left ever takes full controll,God help us,they will be sending those to the furnances first.They{Gays} are society destroyers, high maintenance with all their diseases ect.But the Damnocrats and the Left needs all the support to rise to that realm of power first..Just like Adolf Hitler did,when they reached that power,they murdered the lame,jews,homosexuals,old people,mentally ill ect.Its just history repeating itself again.
Jerseyboy for life

Elkhart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 23, 2012
 
Carolyn wrote:
Let them do what they please! For gosh sakes.
Why so they the homosexuals can poison younger minds into thinking that they are Gay?They have alreasdy established Gay children!They have a already convinced a number of people with their propaganda and constant use of the word Gay like their the third sex or just another sub culture ,who are discriminated against.Who are harmless and came from the land of HOMO many millions of years ago.And they need exclusive rights and protection by the Left for their very exsistance amongest a hateful Bible,and those who don't accept them as normal.Well they the Queers came here the same way we all did,theives,murders,liars.adul tresses,muggers,ect,a vaginal birth.And what you do after your here is a condition of the heart...Otherwise all those others need the Left to grant them equal rights because they too were born that way too.
Jerseyboy for life

Elkhart, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 2, 2012
 
Diana wrote:
America's not a theocracy. Religion has no real place in the legal debate. It's wrong to pass judgement on anyone according to the Bible and unless you're planning on marrying someone of the same sex, it's not your decision to make. Let gay people decide if they want to be married or not.
There is a difference between decision and the STATE AND LIBERAL JUDGES IMPOSING THEIR WILL UPON THE MAJORITY OF US!..We may not be a theocracy,but we are a REPUBLIC where the MAJORITY RULES....And thats not whats happing here in AMERICA...I believe the pledge of alleagence says:'I pledge alleagence to the flag of the united states of America and for the REPUBLIC for which it stands,if your a LIBDERAL ,"ONE NATION UNDER GOD!.".ouch"that phrase alone is enough to make Liberals want to murder more unborn Americans...And impose their radicle Liberal agenda upon us even more......America doesn't waht to end up in ruins like the Greeks and romans ,who also accepted the scurge of HOMOSEXUALS,,,,
Haruko

Glassboro, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 6, 2012
 
I don't see why they shouldn't be allowed to get married. All they have to do is find the person of authority willing to marry them, right?
reason - information

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 6, 2012
 
Jerseyboy for life wrote:
Being gay or queer,was once defined as a mental condition according to masters and johnson sex experts,thats before the Liberals and the PC police rewritten that text.It doesn't exist between any other creature on the planet.When the Left ever takes full controll,God help us,they will be sending those to the furnances first.They{Gays} are society destroyers, high maintenance with all their diseases ect.But the Damnocrats and the Left needs all the support to rise to that realm of power first..Just like Adolf Hitler did,when they reached that power,they murdered the lame,jews,homosexuals,old people,mentally ill ect.Its just history repeating itself again.
Wrong, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_animals_... , http://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/04/magazine/04... , http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15750604/ns/techn... .

I am a conservative. Please leave your worthless credibility somewhere else.
reason - information

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 6, 2012
 
Jerseyboy for life wrote:
<quoted text>There is a difference between decision and the STATE AND LIBERAL JUDGES IMPOSING THEIR WILL UPON THE MAJORITY OF US!..We may not be a theocracy,but we are a REPUBLIC where the MAJORITY RULES....And thats not whats happing here in AMERICA...I believe the pledge of alleagence says:'I pledge alleagence to the flag of the united states of America and for the REPUBLIC for which it stands,if your a LIBDERAL ,"ONE NATION UNDER GOD!.".ouch"that phrase alone is enough to make Liberals want to murder more unborn Americans...And impose their radicle Liberal agenda upon us even more......America doesn't waht to end up in ruins like the Greeks and romans ,who also accepted the scurge of HOMOSEXUALS,,,,
Take a history lesson on the fall of the roman empire, and the greeks. I can think about 10 vague reasons why they both collapsed, and none of them have to do with homosexuality. Why you hatin so much? You a queer too? Get off the bandwagon and start thinking for yourself before you make yourself sound like any more of an idiot.
reason - information

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 6, 2012
 
Jerseyboy for life wrote:
<quoted text>Why so they the homosexuals can poison younger minds into thinking that they are Gay?They have alreasdy established Gay children!They have a already convinced a number of people with their propaganda and constant use of the word Gay like their the third sex or just another sub culture ,who are discriminated against.Who are harmless and came from the land of HOMO many millions of years ago.And they need exclusive rights and protection by the Left for their very exsistance amongest a hateful Bible,and those who don't accept them as normal.Well they the Queers came here the same way we all did,theives,murders,liars.adul tresses,muggers,ect,a vaginal birth.And what you do after your here is a condition of the heart...Otherwise all those others need the Left to grant them equal rights because they too were born that way too.
Some of the most successful people were raised by homosexuals, and they are straight as an arrow. I pity your stupidity.
Correction Please

Haifa, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 6, 2012
 
Jerseyboy for life wrote:
Being gay or queer,was once defined as a mental condition
And it still should be, since it is.
Correction Please

Haifa, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 6, 2012
 
Jerseyboy for life wrote:
<quoted text>There is a difference between decision and the STATE AND LIBERAL JUDGES IMPOSING THEIR WILL UPON THE MAJORITY OF US!..We may not be a theocracy,but we are a REPUBLIC where the MAJORITY RULES....And thats not whats happing here in AMERICA...I believe the pledge of alleagence says:'I pledge alleagence to the flag of the united states of America and for the REPUBLIC for which it stands,if your a LIBDERAL ,"ONE NATION UNDER GOD!.".ouch"that phrase alone is enough to make Liberals want to murder more unborn Americans...And impose their radicle Liberal agenda upon us even more......America doesn't waht to end up in ruins like the Greeks and romans ,who also accepted the scurge of HOMOSEXUALS,,,,
Spot on!
Correction Please

Haifa, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 6, 2012
 
reason - information wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of the most successful people were raised by homosexuals
And who might they be?

(I can't wait for this one LOL)
reason - information

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Apr 6, 2012
 
Correction Please wrote:
<quoted text>
And who might they be?
(I can't wait for this one LOL)
The good, bad, and ugly just as it is with heterosexual parenting. I've followed up over half of these names, and from that I found this site is accurate.

http://dev.proudparenthood.com/node/489

This should keep you busy.
reason - information

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Apr 6, 2012
 
Correction Please wrote:
<quoted text>
And it still should be, since it is.
Was "once" until it was proven otherwise. Have you ever heard of critical thinking?
Correction Please

Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Apr 6, 2012
 
reason - information wrote:
<quoted text>
The good, bad, and ugly just as it is with heterosexual parenting. I've followed up over half of these names, and from that I found this site is accurate.
http://dev.proudparenthood.com/node/489
This should keep you busy.
A homo-blog ROTFLMAO !!!

Try harder.
Correction Please

Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Apr 6, 2012
 
reason - information wrote:
<quoted text>
Was "once" until it was proven otherwise. Have you ever heard of critical thinking?
"Proven". I don't think so. Bought is more like it.
reason - information

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Apr 6, 2012
 
Correction Please wrote:
<quoted text>
A homo-blog ROTFLMAO !!!
Try harder.
nah, no point in debating with an ignorant piece. Those are all facts with the people that have done more than you could ever imagine.
reason - information

Urbandale, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Apr 6, 2012
 
Correction Please wrote:
<quoted text>
"Proven". I don't think so. Bought is more like it.
No, it has been proven scientifically. Period. Get an education.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of175
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Willingboro Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]