Gay Marriage Debate - Russell Springs, KY

Discuss the national Gay Marriage debate in Russell Springs, KY.

Do you support gay marriage?

Russell Springs opposes
Oppose
 
617
Support
 
569

Vote now in Russell Springs:

Comments (Page 816)

Showing posts 16,301 - 16,320 of33,642
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
earl the idiot

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17187
Oct 1, 2012
 
carpenter wrote:
<quoted text>Pattie I hope you havnt turned on us normal people .
Talking and displaying hate against minorities don't come from "NORMAL PEOPLE" or "REAL CHRISTIANS" shame on you.
carpenter

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17188
Oct 1, 2012
 
earl the idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Talking and displaying hate against minorities don't come from "NORMAL PEOPLE" or "REAL CHRISTIANS" shame on you.
Idiot earl no one ever said we hated you ,only hate the lifestyle you lead.Every time someone says the truth you spit the hate or dicrimination pill.Shame on you for not excepting the truth.
earl

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17189
Oct 1, 2012
 
earl the idiot wrote:
<quoted text> Talking and displaying hate against minorities don't come from "NORMAL PEOPLE" or "REAL CHRISTIANS" shame on you.
Hate is what humans do best no matter where you choose to put hate on the chart of morals being Gay will always be found to be the lowest indecent position that any life form can become.Gay men are not worthy of consideration because what would you consider one that wants to probe another mans poop filled butt crack with his johnson and jizz and say to himself I think I've found the love of my life will you marry me and tell me why the word NASTY comes to mind and thats putting it mildly.PEOPLE ,POOP WAS NOT DESIGNED TO BE TRANSFORMED,RECYCLED,TOUCHED ,LICKED,PICKED OR MADE LOVE TO ,PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE DO NOT EVEN WANT TO STEP IN IT SO WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO STICK YOUR JOHNSON IN IT?
carpenter

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17190
Oct 1, 2012
 
earl wrote:
<quoted text>Hate is what humans do best no matter where you choose to put hate on the chart of morals being Gay will always be found to be the lowest indecent position that any life form can become.Gay men are not worthy of consideration because what would you consider one that wants to probe another mans poop filled butt crack with his johnson and jizz and say to himself I think I've found the love of my life will you marry me and tell me why the word NASTY comes to mind and thats putting it mildly.PEOPLE ,POOP WAS NOT DESIGNED TO BE TRANSFORMED,RECYCLED,TOUCHED ,LICKED,PICKED OR MADE LOVE TO ,PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE DO NOT EVEN WANT TO STEP IN IT SO WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO STICK YOUR JOHNSON IN IT?
AMEN ,preach it brother .
carpenter

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17191
Oct 1, 2012
 
earl wrote:
<quoted text>Hate is what humans do best no matter where you choose to put hate on the chart of morals being Gay will always be found to be the lowest indecent position that any life form can become.Gay men are not worthy of consideration because what would you consider one that wants to probe another mans poop filled butt crack with his johnson and jizz and say to himself I think I've found the love of my life will you marry me and tell me why the word NASTY comes to mind and thats putting it mildly.PEOPLE ,POOP WAS NOT DESIGNED TO BE TRANSFORMED,RECYCLED,TOUCHED ,LICKED,PICKED OR MADE LOVE TO ,PEOPLE WITH COMMON SENSE DO NOT EVEN WANT TO STEP IN IT SO WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO STICK YOUR JOHNSON IN IT?
And the LORD... UH.... will cast judgement..... UH ...Down on the gays... UH ...For beeing nasty....UH.Can I get an Amen ...UH .
earl

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17192
Oct 2, 2012
 
Amen my brother

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17193
Oct 2, 2012
 
Passing Through wrote:
<quoted text>
No, that would be YOU, Piggiecake.
<quoted text>
Yes you did, you lying c*nt.
You started a thread called "single christian men" on February 27, 2009 and your first post was:
"I wonder if there are any NICE single christian men out there?"
link: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/russell-sprin...
i<quoted text>
All I said was you posted a thread looking to meet nice Christian men. I didn't state why or what you wanted to do after meeting them. Perhaps you should learnt o read and then you could respond to the actual words written, rather than the fantasies your overactive imagination fabricates.
<quoted text>
Well, I'm not an atheist and I've never revealed my sexual orientation so you must be addressing this to someone else.
again, you read WAY MORE into it than it was.
thats your perverted perception at work.
nice single CHRISTIAN men........ i suppose you think that means
'hook ups, dating, marriage, sex, etc etc etc...' sure you do, because your mind RUNS IN THE GUTTER.......
you always rush to the worst thought pattern.

at THAT TIME i was spending a great deal of time mentoring my second cousin who was a teenager.
very shy, backward and timid.
we all attend the same church and seeking out christian FRIENDS was the goal.

but i don't see how that is even relavant to TODAY, and to THIS topix. Its not, you just need fodder to feed your fault finding mentality on.

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17194
Oct 2, 2012
 
Brian_G wrote:
We don't want a unisex society. The government shouldn't treat people as if they have no gender. If there was no difference between male and female, we would all be homosexuals.
YOU GOT THAT RIGHT! thats what this SICK PERVERTED group of wayward lost souls is aiming toward, a world of UNISEX.
Did you know that in many places they have allowed transexuals to use either public restroom? yeah, and then you wonder why we have so many child molostation crimes in this country.

right now in California, their governer Jerry Brown actually signed a bill into law there (SB1172) which prevents parents from seeking mental help for their children who have been plagued by UNwanted same sex attractions...forbidding parents to seek therapy for THEIR child in regards to guiding them in the right path away from sexual immorality..........how would you like to live in a state where the governer can decide whats best for YOUR child?
scary isn't it?

but today the Legal Justice team is filing suit against it, and they have MANY people protesting the bill and there will be a legal battle over it.

thats your atheist minds at work.
no GOD = no morality or accountibility to what is right.

“Psalms 27:14 HOPE! ”

Since: Dec 11

Cincinnati, Ohio

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17195
Oct 2, 2012
 
carpenter wrote:
<quoted text>Pattie I hope you havnt turned on us normal people .
if you define Normal as being opposed to sexual immorality then i agree with you.......but if you think homosexuality is normal then i disagree with you.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17196
Oct 2, 2012
 
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
again, you read WAY MORE into it than it was.
thats your perverted perception at work.
nice single CHRISTIAN men........ i suppose you think that means
'hook ups, dating, marriage, sex, etc etc etc...' sure you do, because your mind RUNS IN THE GUTTER.......
you always rush to the worst thought pattern.
at THAT TIME i was spending a great deal of time mentoring my second cousin who was a teenager.
very shy, backward and timid.
we all attend the same church and seeking out christian FRIENDS was the goal.
but i don't see how that is even relavant to TODAY, and to THIS topix. Its not, you just need fodder to feed your fault finding mentality on.
.. we all know your ad for "Single, Christian men" was for your cousin, not you. You just want to have sex with me ..
carpenter

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17198
Oct 2, 2012
 
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
if you define Normal as being opposed to sexual immorality then i agree with you.......but if you think homosexuality is normal then i disagree with you.
Where did I post homosexuality is normal ?Or say sexual immorality is ok ?You must have me confused with Booots or something .
Passing Through

South Bend, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17199
Oct 2, 2012
 
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
again, you read WAY MORE into it than it was.
thats your perverted perception at work.
nice single CHRISTIAN men........ i suppose you think that means
'hook ups, dating, marriage, sex, etc etc etc...' sure you do, because your mind RUNS IN THE GUTTER.......
you always rush to the worst thought pattern.
Actually, it's your mind that always goes immediately to sex and the gutter. As usual, you just project your own flaws and defects onto to others.

Recall this particular line of posting started when you responded to one of HL's posts that Topix wasn't a dating site. And what was the context of HL's post? She responded to a comment by an unregistered poster stating they'd like to talk to HL. HL replied the poster should private message her. So even though the context was just "talking" YOU immediately turned it into a solicitation for a date. Never mind that you're too stupid to understand 1), the unregistered poster was just another sock puppet of your fellow Russell Springs brain dead brigade "Carpenter", and 2) unregistered posters can't use the Topix private message system and HL is well aware of that fact.

So I just jumped in to remind you of your previous attempt to locate nice, single Christian men in the Russell Springs area. I didn't editorialize as to why you wanted to locate such people, only pointed out that you had. You're the one who immediately starting whining that I was suggesting you wanted to hook up and have sex. However, my own words say nothing of the sort.

So once again, you do EXACTLY what you erroneously accuse others of doing.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
at THAT TIME i was spending a great deal of time mentoring my second cousin who was a teenager.
very shy, backward and timid.
we all attend the same church and seeking out christian FRIENDS was the goal.
Which does nothing to explain one of your own comments in the thread that YOU couldn't be happy with someone who didn't believe in God.

Post #9:

"I dont think i would be happy with someone who didnt believe in GOD."

link: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/russell-sprin...

Never once in the entire thread did you mention your cousin or that you were inquiring on someone else's behalf. And after your previous experiences with other posters in Topix, you want to just find some random stranger off the internet to foist upon your "shy, backward and timid" second cousin? Where's your common sense, hag? Some "mentor" you are. Of course I don't believe any of your after the fact spinning anyway. But it is amusing to see just how desperately pathetic you really are.
Pattiecake58 wrote:
but i don't see how that is even relavant to TODAY, and to THIS topix. Its not, you just need fodder to feed your fault finding mentality on.
You're the one who brought the subject of using Topix as a dating site. If you don't want your hypocrisy brought up as well, you should refrain from being a hypocrite.

And at the end of the day, if you didn't have a mountain of faults, neither I nor anyone else would have anything to "find". If you don't like your faults highlighted, perhaps you should spend less of your time hijacking Topix threads off topic and more time on self improvement.

“CAPS LOCK CAUSE CLIMATE CHANGE”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17200
Oct 2, 2012
 
Down with unisex equality. Down with a President that plays sex politics, endorsing marriage as one man and one woman in 2008 then endorsing same sex marriage for good press and Hollywood campaign contributions.

Romney and Ryan have ALWAYS defined marriage as one man and one woman. Some issues are fundamental.
hierophant

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17201
Oct 2, 2012
 
Brian_G wrote:
Down with unisex equality. Down with a President that plays sex politics, endorsing marriage as one man and one woman in 2008 then endorsing same sex marriage for good press and Hollywood campaign contributions.
Romney and Ryan have ALWAYS defined marriage as one man and one woman. Some issues are fundamental.
and yet you don't wish to legislate marriage having legislated marriage.
carpenter

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17202
Oct 2, 2012
 
hierophant wrote:
<quoted text>and yet you don't wish to legislate marriage having legislated marriage.
Ahaaa old hearafart Im glad your back .We missed you .Where you been ?Out spreading crazy? Just joking ,I am glad to hear from your crazy self...Kinda
ROCCO

Desert Hot Springs, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17203
Oct 2, 2012
 
Pattiecake58 wrote:
<quoted text>
again, you read WAY MORE into it than it was.
thats your perverted perception at work.
nice single CHRISTIAN men........ i suppose you think that means
'hook ups, dating, marriage, sex, etc etc etc...' sure you do, because your mind RUNS IN THE GUTTER.......
you always rush to the worst thought pattern.
at THAT TIME i was spending a great deal of time mentoring my second cousin who was a teenager.
very shy, backward and timid.
we all attend the same church and seeking out christian FRIENDS was the goal.
but i don't see how that is even relavant to TODAY, and to THIS topix. Its not, you just need fodder to feed your fault finding mentality on.
Well Patty, the ad you placed DID say "I am a straight, single, middle-aged Christian woman with some college who is here for dating and friends. I am of average body type, I do not smoke or drink, and I would like to meet a nice, decent Godly man who has a good sence (sic) of humor and who is genuine."

Doesn't exactly sound like the kind of ad some nearly over-the-hill childless yet granny-type teenage second-cousin's mentor would run for her shy, backward and timid teenage cousin.

In fact, sounds like would-be grandma was, in fact, seeking a like-minded adult companion for herself, purpose undisclosed.

Why MUST you lie about everything, Patty? Tell the truth. There's nothing wrong about wanting a compatible, adult companion. People get lonely, especially those who have been single for decades.

There is something wrong when one must lie about their yearnings.

“MEET ROSEMARY-She Seeks Home”

Since: Oct 10

With Established Harem

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17204
Oct 2, 2012
 
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>There is something wrong when one must lie about their yearnings.
.. hi ya Rocco! Ms. Hadley needs to get honest. She knows she wants me, follows me wherever I go. She's hanging out here now:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/T85ELBGC7...

.. hope you enjoy the continued insanity ..
carpenter

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17205
Oct 2, 2012
 
Happy Lesbo wrote:
<quoted text>
.. hi ya Rocco! Ms. Hadley needs to get honest. She knows she wants me, follows me wherever I go. She's hanging out here now:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/gay/T85ELBGC7...
.. hope you enjoy the continued insanity ..
Oooooooooo Pattie would probably pass beeings the age difference ,with you beeing so much older & such.She (if she were gay )would probably shoot for something with a little less miles .Just saying
Lily the aborter

Sun City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17206
Oct 2, 2012
 
ROCCO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Patty, the ad you placed DID say "I am a straight, single, middle-aged Christian woman with some college who is here for dating and friends. I am of average body type, I do not smoke or drink, and I would like to meet a nice, decent Godly man who has a good sence (sic) of humor and who is genuine."
Doesn't exactly sound like the kind of ad some nearly over-the-hill childless yet granny-type teenage second-cousin's mentor would run for her shy, backward and timid teenage cousin.
In fact, sounds like would-be grandma was, in fact, seeking a like-minded adult companion for herself, purpose undisclosed.
Why MUST you lie about everything, Patty? Tell the truth. There's nothing wrong about wanting a compatible, adult companion. People get lonely, especially those who have been single for decades.
There is something wrong when one must lie about their yearnings.
Some college? Pattie posted here that she GRADUATED from college. So she lied AGAIN. No big surprise. She can't meet a man IRL because he could see her yucky face and body from the get-go and experience what a jerk she is and he would run the other way. She can fool the ones online for a while first and then see if they will give her a chance. Most men like women who don't mooch from and live with their mother.
I bet her first husband thanks his lucky stars that he ditched her all those years ago.

Oh BTW, the word is spelled 'since'. Even a person with a small amount of college education would know how to spell a simple 5 letter word...but not Pattie the liar. I bet she has never even stepped one foot on a college campus.
Lily the aborter

Sun City, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17207
Oct 2, 2012
 
Oops...my bad. I read the sentence wrong. The word should be spelled 'sense' not 'since'.

Pattie wouldn't even know the difference. The only education she received was from the bible and we know what a horrible book that is.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,301 - 16,320 of33,642
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Russell Springs Forum right now

Search the Russell Springs Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min what 122,999
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 1 hr Commietator 138,841
Need new Family Court Judge 2 hr yep 5
Sheriff Candidate 3 hr peaces n cream 1
Looking for female chihuahua to breed our male ... (Mar '11) 6 hr kiana 104
Vote Wise 10 hr boojack 13
The reason FOL is leaving Jamestown. 11 hr Boojack 4

Russell Springs Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]