Gay Marriage Debate - Hampton, VA

Discuss the national Gay Marriage debate in Hampton, VA.

Do you support gay marriage?

Hampton opposes
Oppose
 
43
Support
 
26

Vote now in Hampton:

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
brooke

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Jan 18, 2012
 
its a right to happiness
Gabriell Green

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Jan 18, 2012
 
Why would I not? Stop livin' in the 50's people.
Dawn

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Jan 18, 2012
 
Yes
Deandria Jackson

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Jan 19, 2012
 
It doesn't make sense not to
Military bride

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Jan 19, 2012
 
Religious excuses for secular legislation are illegitimate. I can't believe we're even still arguing about this.
Correction Please

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Jun 13, 2012
 
10th cavalary spectre wrote:
Even in the bible Jesus did say" Sodomites will inherit the
kingdom of my father."
What kind of a lunatic are you ??? That's exactly the opposite of what is written in the Bible.
Correction Please

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Jun 13, 2012
 
Chloe wrote:
Love continues to be love.
And your point is ???
Correction Please

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Jun 13, 2012
 
Tumblr wrote:
<quoted text>
Should infertile couples also not be allowed to marry?
There's no reason in getting married if children aren't planned.
Correction Please

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Jun 13, 2012
 
Lucas Fitchett wrote:
Kim Kardashian was married for 72 days. But that's legal. Liza Minelli was married and divorced four times, but that's legal. But for some reason, gay couples that have been together for fifty plus years can't get married? That's logic, right? Wrong.
Irrelevant homobabble, and no reason to lower the bar even further.
Correction Please

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Jun 13, 2012
 
[QUOTE who="Chris"But few lines below that it also states "Thou shall not eat shellfish" [/QUOTE]

Jews don't eat certain foods like shellfish and port. Haven't you ever heard of "Kosher" LOL
Correction Please

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Jun 13, 2012
 
Airman Slaughter wrote:
Unless you follow everything the bible says, for example not mixing fabrics, you cannot pick and chose want is right for you and others.
Who died and left YOU boss ???

The custom you mention is another Hebrew custom. Jews dressed and groomed themselves a certain way to distinguish themselves from non-Jews. You really should get a clue before embarrassing yourself worldwide LOL
Separation of church & state...
...insures that the free practice of religion cannot be controlled by the State.
Correction Please

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Jun 13, 2012
 
Dawn wrote:
Yes
No.
Correction Please

Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Jun 13, 2012
 
Military bride wrote:
Religious excuses for secular legislation are illegitimate.
Tell that to the 75% of Americans that are Christians, not to mention all the other religious groups.

“God loves you all!”

Since: Aug 10

Thank you Jesus for saving me!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Jul 10, 2012
 
This is not God's way! They can't make families. So Sad!
ohno

Abell, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Aug 8, 2012
 
Chloe wrote:
Love continues to be love.
Love is God. So the love you're talking about isn't love at all but lust.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 35 of35
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Hampton Forum right now

Search the Hampton Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Mrs Robinson 1,034,156
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 42,989
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) 13 hr Annie 1,350
Why do blacks get everything free? (Dec '12) 14 hr Huh 38
Special court rules against families who claim ... (Feb '09) Thu 100 percent frienduh 127
I served a 20 yr sentence for in Angola Wed RW Anom 1
Police Say Woman Arrested After Found Intoxicat... Wed Prissy 5

Hampton Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]