Gay Marriage Debate - Brookings, OR

Discuss the national Gay Marriage debate in Brookings, OR.

Do you support gay marriage?

Brookings opposes
Oppose
 
22
Support
 
11

Vote now in Brookings:

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 28, 2010
People that support homosexual marriage deserve to live in the emerging totaltarian society

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Jul 30, 2010
we the people have the right to live freely in this country , with out interference
ECE homeowner

Crescent City, CA

#3 Aug 5, 2010
if you take away anyones rights you efect evryone. those against gay marriage should mind their own business . this is the land of the free and the home of the brave
ECE homeowner

Crescent City, CA

#4 Aug 5, 2010
4Th marine if you served for any length of time you would probably freak out as to how many gay soldiers you actually served with . what would you do if people didn't respect your rights as an American ? unless a gay person is actually bothering you or wanting to be with you . or stocking you . then keep your opinion to yourself we fought for the rights to be what ever we want to be .. we fought to keep this country free . didn't you ? or are you self centered and afraid of people different than you ? makes you sound weak and afraid . I feel sorry for you .
Joe mama

Crescent City, CA

#5 Aug 13, 2010
who should have the right to say NO ? and when did a gay person bother a straight christian ? and maybe the christians should mind their own business . I have seen to many of the fall from the church's rightious crap .. holy cow another one falls
joe mama proud american

Crescent City, CA

#6 Aug 13, 2010
4thmarinesveteran wrote:
People that support homosexual marriage deserve to live in the emerging totaltarian society
you probably have a family member that is gay . and you probably turned away . because you are probably a closet gay LOL be proud be polite be a marine
Darlene

Seattle, WA

#7 Aug 15, 2010
Gay couples should have the same rights as heterosexual couples.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 15, 2010
Darlene wrote:
Gay couples should have the same rights as heterosexual couples.
That has to be the dumbest thing anyone can dream up. Try researching "statistics of homosexual lifestyle" but be warned you may not like what you find.
Brookings Cruser

Crescent City, CA

#9 Sep 27, 2010
when a gay person comes to your shack and bothers you , you have the right to not open your door . but you are the one that brought the subject to light . I don't see any gay person yakking at you about how you feel so why not shut your door and keep your personal attacks to your self . you are what is called a prejudice old fool , that needs help . Americans have rights to be anything or anyone they choose , but again I haven't read in here were a gay person has attacked you .. . so you need to do some research . you are wrong . and you might be surprised at how many gay and lesbian people actually live very very close to you LOL have a good paranoid day Mr. wanna be marine you probably didn't realize it but if you served as a marine you absolutely served with many gay people . but with your narrow minded pea brain . you didn't even know it . remember to wash your hands every day .. you might have touched a gay persons hand today :)
OPEN-CARRY

Ashland, OR

#10 Sep 29, 2010
4thmarinesveteran wrote:
<quoted text>That has to be the dumbest thing anyone can dream up. Try researching "statistics of homosexual lifestyle" but be warned you may not like what you find.
So Marine---you are pinned down under heavy fire and the only one that can save you is over head in a gun ship.I guess you would rather die than be saved by a GAY guy.
Dude---get over yourself.
democrat social programs

Roseburg, OR

#11 Oct 17, 2010
american freedoms isn't that what we stand for? and what gives any group the right to interfer in someone elses life ? Hitler was that type of person and look what he did .
brookings cruser

Roseburg, OR

#12 Oct 17, 2010
4thmarinesveteran wrote:
<quoted text>That has to be the dumbest thing anyone can dream up. Try researching "statistics of homosexual lifestyle" but be warned you may not like what you find.
I have a funny feeling you are in the closet and GAY . its OKay people like me don't bully people like you , and if you want to stay in the closet thats Okay too . but a lot of groups are even in Brookings that help Gay people who get bullied . and Brookings has per capita about 1/3 ARE GAY so you are not alone
be proud and we faught for the freedom to be what ever you want to be next spring plant some pretty flowers in your yard and smell the aroma . its wonderful and remember its Okay to be GAY :)

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#13 Oct 17, 2010
brookings cruser wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a funny feeling you are in the closet and GAY . its OKay people like me don't bully people like you , and if you want to stay in the closet thats Okay too . but a lot of groups are even in Brookings that help Gay people who get bullied . and Brookings has per capita about 1/3 ARE GAY so you are not alone
be proud and we faught for the freedom to be what ever you want to be next spring plant some pretty flowers in your yard and smell the aroma . its wonderful and remember its Okay to be GAY :)
Mister you are a sick, sick, sick idiot. People who use the word gay are the fools jurk. The word is HOMOSEXUAL and if it is so wonderful why is thier suicide rate so high? Ect. Ect.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#14 Oct 17, 2010
maybe because people like you go out of your way to bash them . and it is people like you that keep the human race sub cultured . like slugs ect. ect . ect. you really aren't worth the effort to open a dialog with so good bye dip stick old fool bigot

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#15 Oct 17, 2010
oops I forgot you said homosexual big word for you LOL you are a sad soul indeed
varnin

Alameda, CA

#16 Nov 22, 2010
yes I do very much.
Yeah

London, KY

#17 Dec 10, 2010
Well im not from there but seeing how the majority of california run around spooning with the same sex just keep it over there, thats what that state is known for anyways lol, so cudos
4thmarinesvetera n

Brookings, OR

#18 Dec 14, 2010
Yeah wrote:
Well im not from there but seeing how the majority of california run around spooning with the same sex just keep it over there, thats what that state is known for anyways lol, so cudos
Sorry London but these freaks are everywhere. They were thick as files in Florida also. I dont remember any when I lived in Lexington and flew helicopters through London many times.

“Care to prove me wrong?”

Since: Dec 10

Poplar Bluff, MO

#19 Dec 14, 2010
4thmarinesveteran wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry London but these freaks are everywhere. They were thick as files in Florida also. I dont remember any when I lived in Lexington and flew helicopters through London many times.
Wow, you speak of homosexuals as if they are your enemies?

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#20 Jan 13, 2011
Chris Titus wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, you speak of homosexuals as if they are your enemies?
I have news for you, homosexuals are the enemy of anyone that believes in common sense. One good thing about the muslims is they believe like our founders that they should be exterminated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Brookings Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Murder suspect refuses extradition to Oregon (Aug '08) Oct 12 total BS 36
Gold Beach Jukebox (Jun '12) Aug '14 Musikologist 12
Gold Beach woman drowns in Rogue River after go... Jun '14 Renee Brewer 1
Curry County Oregon Politics & Corruption (Oct '13) Nov '13 whodunit 2
Curry County voters once again reject property ... (Nov '13) Nov '13 TRZ 1
Korff Found not Guilty of Attempted Aggravated ... (Mar '08) Oct '13 Marlena Korff 14
The Large st Free Onl ine Dating Website! (Sep '13) Sep '13 Wendi Bentsen 1
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]