Faith & Politics Debate - Russell Springs, KY

Discuss the national Faith & Politics debate in Russell Springs, KY.

Which GOP candidate's approach to faith and politics do you find most appealing?

Russell Springs picks Bachmann
Bachmann (Evang...
 
6
None of the Above
 
2
Paul (Baptist)
 
1

Vote now in Russell Springs:

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated -
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 4, 2012
 
Politics and religion should never mix!!
Grease lightning please

Ferguson, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 15, 2012
 
Yes! That statement, is so true. The worst thing is the polyticians who pretend to defend a certain group or org..and forget when the race is won!
nOgOd

Moline, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 15, 2012
 
"If you believe in judgement day I have to seriously question your judgement."

Bill Maher
Christian

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 17, 2012
 
culture vulture wrote:
Politics and religion should never mix!!
Your stupidity is showing. Look back in history & you'll find our great nation was founded because of religion, because of faith. Our constitution was based largely on biblical principles. We ARE a nation under God. Or at least we have been. Whether we continue to be or not is the huge issue now. We have been a blessed nation because of God & our faith in Him.
say what

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 17, 2012
 
Christian wrote:
<quoted text> Your stupidity is showing. Look back in history & you'll find our great nation was founded because of religion, because of faith. Our constitution was based largely on biblical principles. We ARE a nation under God. Or at least we have been. Whether we continue to be or not is the huge issue now. We have been a blessed nation because of God & our faith in Him.
Actually a cursed nation with native american genocide, slavery,racial hatred, religious intolerance. Don't kid yourself it's all there in our past.
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 18, 2012
 
say what wrote:
<quoted text>Actually a cursed nation with native american genocide, slavery,racial hatred, religious intolerance. Don't kid yourself it's all there in our past.
Amen! So true. Anytime a nation of people conducts itself as this nation has, and then proclaims itself a 'nation under God,' I'd like to sit down with those proclaimers and compare Bibles. You will notice that one proclaimer declared in an earlier post my stupidity, but I think that person would do well to do some soul-searching and get a real history book out for reflection, and then maybe an apology?
get real

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 18, 2012
 
I wonder if you remember this, "I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America. One nation, under GOD, indivisable, with Liberty And Justice For All."
say what

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 18, 2012
 
say what wrote:
<quoted text>Actually a cursed nation with native american genocide, slavery,racial hatred, religious intolerance. Don't kid yourself it's all there in our past.
Don't forget the US most recent ten year foray into Iraq by invading a sovereign nation without provocation and approval of United Nations Security Council regulations resulting in hundreds of thousands of innocent civilian "collateral damage" deaths and billions of dollars of destruction.
Christian

Elizabethtown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 18, 2012
 
say what wrote:
<quoted text>Don't forget the US most recent ten year foray into Iraq by invading a sovereign nation without provocation and approval of United Nations Security Council regulations resulting in hundreds of thousands of innocent civilian "collateral damage" deaths and billions of dollars of destruction.
. "WITHOUT PROVOCATION" ??? Gee, you truly ARE stupid (& uninformed) aren't you? Amazing that anyone could be THAT ignorant & still be able to type!!
say what

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 18, 2012
 
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>. "WITHOUT PROVOCATION" ??? Gee, you truly ARE stupid (& uninformed) aren't you? Amazing that anyone could be THAT ignorant & still be able to type!!
Please explain without a stupid and uninformed answer exactly how and what action Iraq provoked the United States prior to US March 19,2003 invasion ?
culture vulture

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 18, 2012
 
Christian wrote:
<quoted text>. "WITHOUT PROVOCATION" ??? Gee, you truly ARE stupid (& uninformed) aren't you? Amazing that anyone could be THAT ignorant & still be able to type!!
Explain exactly what it was that Iraq did to provoke the United States to the point of invasion and then occupation? And could you do so with some level of maturity and without the name-calling. I just don't see how that is necessary to the subject at hand.
Bible voter

Burkesville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jun 21, 2012
 
Vote the Bible!!
vote

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jun 21, 2012
 
Bible voter wrote:
Vote the Bible!!
Vote the Koran, Torah, Kama Sutra or whatever else you believe in, just dont be sorry and whine and still not VOTE!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

11 Users are viewing the Russell Springs Forum right now

Search the Russell Springs Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 18 min JOE NASTY 149,673
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 18 min Yes and Amen 130,174
Who sells OUST air sanitizer? (Apr '12) Tue Rosie 20
Duo County Community Access CableTV Channel 2 (Mar '11) Mon suffer 6
the music thread (Mar '12) Mon spider eating pre... 42
Men who go 4 younger girls Mon Man 36
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Mon BIG_STEVIE 16,125

Russell Springs Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]