Election Poll, June 2012 Debate - Sandy Hook, KY

Discuss the national Election Poll, June 2012 debate in Sandy Hook, KY.

If the election were held tomorrow, who would get your vote?

Sandy Hook is voting for Romney.
Mitt Romney
 
13
Barack Obama
 
3
3rd Party Candi...
 
2

Vote now in Sandy Hook:

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
tommy

West Liberty, KY

#1 Jun 7, 2012
best choice
Obama Lama

West Liberty, KY

#2 Jun 7, 2012
by far the best choice
r.p

West Liberty, KY

#3 Jun 7, 2012
has to be bedder than we have now
Employment Interview

Sandy Hook, KY

#4 Jun 7, 2012
Hopefully, he will try and stop this massive spending. Our dollar has sank to it's all time low and is going to put massive proverty throughout this country. We are writing check we don't have and this money will have to be paid back one way or another. If we keep borrowing from China everyone knows they will own the United States and do we actually want a communists government?
sandyhook

Campton, KY

#5 Jun 8, 2012
obama is the one we need
Good-bye Coal

Woodville, TX

#6 Jun 11, 2012
Just realize this when you go and press that button in November:
1. The president has much more control over the EPA than you think. If you want even more KY'ians to lose their coal relative jobs, then just keep thinking that Obama is the man.
2. This president has consumed himself in trying to make sure that those who do make things happen, also pays that much more for those that don't for whatever reason.
3. This president has no plan in place what so ever to lower the national debt. At some point, somewhere, sometime, there must be a period when we take a stand on these things or China will knock down our door and march right on in to take back what's theirs. No one in the history of ever, has been able to spend themselves out of debt. You have to have this realization and understand that instead of eating filet mignon and caviar, you've got to go back to bologna and stale cheese until your back where you need to be.
4. This president and his team has left us morally bankrupt, because everything you do is ok. Every law can be challenged and bent in his favor as long as it fits his plan at the time. He's even going as far as to say that the supreme court needs to make their decisions, which should be guided by the real law, in the favor of his agenda.
5. This president is adding entitlements at a record rate when we need to be discontinuing them. Why would anyone be allowed to use a cell phone on the government dime? Why are we giving money away everyday to people without a valid S.S. card? Why are we funding any cause that doesn't put one dime back into our economy either direct or indirect but lobbies daily for more.

This country was built on men & women who had damn good work ethics, morals, and a gett'r done attitude about whatever it took to make things better. Unfortunately we've become this spoiled, lazy, FAT, self-entitled class of citizens who think that because we simply live, someone owes us for just living.
I remember as a child being raised in EC and my dad still smiling when we would see certain people. Dad would say,'they never have thanked me.' I would ask,'for what?' Dad would just smile and say something like,'for living on the dime that I get up before daylight to go and make them.' It took a few years to figure that out but I definitely know exactly what he meant.
Nothing Changes Until You Make A Change. Hope & Change was a joke!
Summer lover

West Liberty, KY

#7 Jun 16, 2012
Good-bye Coal wrote:
Just realize this when you go and press that button in November:
1. The president has much more control over the EPA than you think. If you want even more KY'ians to lose their coal relative jobs, then just keep thinking that Obama is the man.
2. This president has consumed himself in trying to make sure that those who do make things happen, also pays that much more for those that don't for whatever reason.
3. This president has no plan in place what so ever to lower the national debt. At some point, somewhere, sometime, there must be a period when we take a stand on these things or China will knock down our door and march right on in to take back what's theirs. No one in the history of ever, has been able to spend themselves out of debt. You have to have this realization and understand that instead of eating filet mignon and caviar, you've got to go back to bologna and stale cheese until your back where you need to be.
4. This president and his team has left us morally bankrupt, because everything you do is ok. Every law can be challenged and bent in his favor as long as it fits his plan at the time. He's even going as far as to say that the supreme court needs to make their decisions, which should be guided by the real law, in the favor of his agenda.
5. This president is adding entitlements at a record rate when we need to be discontinuing them. Why would anyone be allowed to use a cell phone on the government dime? Why are we giving money away everyday to people without a valid S.S. card? Why are we funding any cause that doesn't put one dime back into our economy either direct or indirect but lobbies daily for more.
This country was built on men & women who had damn good work ethics, morals, and a gett'r done attitude about whatever it took to make things better. Unfortunately we've become this spoiled, lazy, FAT, self-entitled class of citizens who think that because we simply live, someone owes us for just living.
I remember as a child being raised in EC and my dad still smiling when we would see certain people. Dad would say,'they never have thanked me.' I would ask,'for what?' Dad would just smile and say something like,'for living on the dime that I get up before daylight to go and make them.' It took a few years to figure that out but I definitely know exactly what he meant.
Nothing Changes Until You Make A Change. Hope & Change was a joke!
Very well written, and all so true. The American people had better get their eyes open very soon, otherwise, it will be too late.
voter

West Liberty, KY

#8 Jun 16, 2012
RON PAUL
i wish

West Liberty, KY

#9 Jun 16, 2012
RON PAUL was the president
lmao

West Liberty, KY

#10 Jun 21, 2012
who cares
coal

Logan, WV

#11 Jun 21, 2012
I want to finish off coal for all of East Kentucky and Obama is my man. He told us all last eelction when he was in calfornia that he would put coal operators out of business. He is just doing what he promised. You people on this site and all of ky and wv mostly are for Romney. You did not vote for Obama last time and he still won.
who

West Liberty, KY

#12 Jun 22, 2012
woot woot
Working Poor

Sandy Hook, KY

#13 Jun 23, 2012
coal wrote:
I want to finish off coal for all of East Kentucky and Obama is my man. He told us all last eelction when he was in calfornia that he would put coal operators out of business. He is just doing what he promised. You people on this site and all of ky and wv mostly are for Romney. You did not vote for Obama last time and he still won.
This time is a whole new ballgame. People have seen what the economy is and how our dollar is devalued because of the so called stimulus plans. It has put us more in debt and we keep barrowing from China to pay our bills. The government could cut back half what they spend on big government programs and maybe the working taxpayer could keep a little more of what they earn. Obama never came to Kentucky to campaign last time except when he went to Fort Campbell. He has no use for Kentucky or West Virginia but we need to make our vote count this time. The coal miners need to get back to work. Does this mean the factory workers will be laid off next time because of air pollution. These are the people who are supporting the government with their taxes and the economy. The morals of this nation has gone downhill because of this administration and we need to think about the future and our children and grandchildren.
sandyhook

Campton, KY

#14 Jun 25, 2012
you all are so ful of shit your eyes are brown.8 years of bush is what put the usa in this shape tell the truth for once.......a reb messes it up and a dem has to fix the mess up
suprized

Campton, KY

#15 Jun 25, 2012
3rd party voter here.I just hope it is RON PAUL for he was americas onley hope of not crashing.
suprized

Campton, KY

#16 Jun 25, 2012
Good-bye Coal wrote:
Just realize this when you go and press that button in November:
1. The president has much more control over the EPA than you think. If you want even more KY'ians to lose their coal relative jobs, then just keep thinking that Obama is the man.
2. This president has consumed himself in trying to make sure that those who do make things happen, also pays that much more for those that don't for whatever reason.
3. This president has no plan in place what so ever to lower the national debt. At some point, somewhere, sometime, there must be a period when we take a stand on these things or China will knock down our door and march right on in to take back what's theirs. No one in the history of ever, has been able to spend themselves out of debt. You have to have this realization and understand that instead of eating filet mignon and caviar, you've got to go back to bologna and stale cheese until your back where you need to be.
4. This president and his team has left us morally bankrupt, because everything you do is ok. Every law can be challenged and bent in his favor as long as it fits his plan at the time. He's even going as far as to say that the supreme court needs to make their decisions, which should be guided by the real law, in the favor of his agenda.
5. This president is adding entitlements at a record rate when we need to be discontinuing them. Why would anyone be allowed to use a cell phone on the government dime? Why are we giving money away everyday to people without a valid S.S. card? Why are we funding any cause that doesn't put one dime back into our economy either direct or indirect but lobbies daily for more.
This country was built on men & women who had damn good work ethics, morals, and a gett'r done attitude about whatever it took to make things better. Unfortunately we've become this spoiled, lazy, FAT, self-entitled class of citizens who think that because we simply live, someone owes us for just living.
I remember as a child being raised in EC and my dad still smiling when we would see certain people. Dad would say,'they never have thanked me.' I would ask,'for what?' Dad would just smile and say something like,'for living on the dime that I get up before daylight to go and make them.' It took a few years to figure that out but I definitely know exactly what he meant.
Nothing Changes Until You Make A Change. Hope & Change was a joke!
It was the rep, PARTEY that made the dumb ass coal laws and the dumb ass dem, is inforceing them.We need lots of coal mines to open back up but with the rep, thats running he will never do that and neather will dumb ass oboma.RON PAUL IS AMERICAS ONLEY HOPE IF NOT HIM YOU JUST WAIT AND SEE IF AMERICA IS NOT DUM..........himp IS AMERICAS ONLEY HOPE AS ITS HAS PROVEN IN THE PAST TO BAIL US OUT AND himp CAN DO IT AGAIN IF ron paul WAS ARE PRESIDENT AND HE IS ARE ONLEY HOPE.
john

Perris, CA

#17 Jun 25, 2012
sandyhook wrote:
obama is the one we need
...obama is the one we need if you want no freedom, bloated gov, higher taxes, higher fuel, electricity, water, everything!!
your funney

Campton, KY

#18 Jun 25, 2012
john wrote:
<quoted text>...obama is the one we need if you want no freedom, bloated gov, higher taxes, higher fuel, electricity, water, everything!!
YES we do need oboma out of office,but the rep, thats running aginst oboma is worse then oboma is.WE are screwed no mater witch one of the two wins this time around.RON PAUL WAS ARE ONLEY HOPE
sandyhook

Campton, KY

#19 Jun 25, 2012
john.funny thang you say bloated gov.in fact bush spent 10.6 tri dollers and obama has spent 1.4 tri dollers.heres the fact when obama told office.bush did not put 2 wars and his tax cut on the books.no one knew what it relly was until obama tolk office.now fact obama has get 3 tax breaks to the worken class.now let the rich pay thir part.i am a worken man and i am tird of given the rich a free ride.and if rommey was to win we will be domed for sure.and if ron paul was our onley hope all i can say is god help us all we will sure need it.here a hint if obama is so bad for the worken class then why dont the house and sen just pass every thing he has sent them and if thay are so bad then the rep would not have to run for office obama would beat him self.the rep know thay would not get 10 votes if thay did that.why is the 4500 work bills that obama has sent to the houes over the last 3 years just setten in the house.thay dont to help the people thay just want to beat obama.bush put lest then 1 mil jobs over 8 years obama has over 4 mil jobs whats up with that.well good night
Sandra Johnson

Harlan, KY

#20 Jun 25, 2012
Clearly Obama came in with a mess on his hands, however.....his stance on coal as being 'dirty' is wrong. The coal operators need to let go of some money and build clean coal plants NOW. Not wait on Government subsidies, because whoever wins the presidency is NOT going to just overnight say..huh, think I'll give these coal operators some money to build clean coal pants. It isn't going to happen no matter who the president is. The only thing that may change a little faster is permits. People really need to understand that until we....our coal operators put some $$$ and effort into clean coal plants, it 'aint' gonna happen no matter who's president.Sad and disheartening but this is the reality of the situation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Sandy Hook Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wes coldiron 13 min Bugs 18
The Louisville "Portland Mafia" is taking over ... (Jun '11) 45 min OldSchool 33
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Wrong again Sparky 131,609
19 year affair busted 2 hr proof 5
beasley/oconner connection 3 hr Henry 11
Anyone know Alicia Reffitt? (Nov '12) 6 hr debbie 15
do any know a tamela clevengers she a thornsber... (Oct '09) 6 hr debbie 38
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]