Election Poll, June 2012 Debate - Paragould, AR

Discuss the national Election Poll, June 2012 debate in Paragould, AR.

If the election were held tomorrow, who would get your vote?

Paragould is voting for Romney.
Mitt Romney
 
46
Barack Obama
 
18
3rd Party Candi...
 
3

Vote now in Paragould:

Comments
41 - 56 of 56 Comments Last updated -
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wow

Mountain Home, AR

#43 Jul 12, 2012
momma bear wrote:
Well, I say if we have obama another 4 years we might as well just hand over our lives and say here we are we will bow to your every whim.. NOT!!!!! that is definetly not me... I believe in God, Family and Country!!! I do not believe in Socialism and I will not bow to kiss his feet. For all you OSAMA and yes thats what i meant, supporters, maybe you havent heard what your wonderful President passed this year in secret without the signing of the congress or senators. Yes he can do this when he inacts a certain act that Presidents can do. He signed into LAW the right to have anybody put in jail if they speak out against him!! No more freedom of Speech. If you dont agree with what he says and you say one word the secret service can fine you up to 1000.00 and up to a year in jail. So if you run your mouth about him or any other president in office you can get arrested...YOUR GREAT OBAMA!!!!! Well, that is a part of your socialism you support. Im not a big Romney supporter but he atleast loves our country and doesnt kiss the feet of others. For the People said it well the lesser of the two evils.
Aren't you speaking out against him now? Better get that $1,000 dollars ready and a defense lawyer.

Laws like this began with Dick and Bush's PATRIOT Act. Obama was only expanding what was already there. Romney will do the same once he is in office. The difference will be that you will adore him because he is a white man with magic underwear and carries a "R" after his title. It was wrong when the Republicans did it, it is wrong when the Democrats do it. I do commend your effort at obtaining information. You just didn't go far enough.

For the Guest who believes that Obama is a far left liberal - The far left liberals wanted the PATRIOT Act rescinded. Obama resigned it into law causing much unrest with many of his supporters. Again, this was another compromise with Republican policy makers. They love that blasted PATRIOT Act. National security and all that jazz... Torture... The ability to spy on American citizens... Reduced ability to protest... No defense against unreasonable search and seizure... Good times.
Wow

Mountain Home, AR

#44 Jul 12, 2012
Clodhopper wrote:
Mitt will not sell out the U.S. and bow down to every muslem dictator that comes along
Clodhopper? Hmmm. How appropriate. No, Mitt will not sell out to the "muslem" dictators. Mitt will sell this country to the first corporation offering him enough in campaign money. They all do. They just spew the appropriate babble dictated to them by political strategists and marketing agencies long enough to win an election. Once in office, they take care of their own. If it happens to benefit the little people then that's a bonus for everyone.

Oh, and you may want to familiarize yourself with George W. Bush's acquaintances in the Middle East. That should lead you to Dick Cheney's buddies over there. You won't really find many connections between Obama and the Middle East.
finding

Jonesboro, AR

#45 Jul 12, 2012
Care About Amereca wrote:
Mitt will do away with federal spending for Teachers, Police, and Fireman. Why you ask? Because they have unions! And do away with Dept of Educatiin! Less regulation on Wall Street, Big Corps, Banks aka Credit Card Companies! Which is how we ended up in this mess! He's in bed with the Insurance Companies and Pharmaceutical Companies that will continue to be a death panel for the sick and poor! This is not even a spec in the water of the reasons! And as bad as it was and still is! Things are moving in the right direction!
How are things headed in the right direction? Please tell me. I can just pull up any city and check on this election polls, Romey always ahead, hmmmmmm wonder why?
their both the same

Kennett, MO

#46 Jul 16, 2012
Old_Timer wrote:
We must stop America from becoming another failed socialist country.
Just putting it out there America isn't gonna change enough to matter if either of these canidates are elected, the only one running that will make a difference isn't even in the poll, for obvious reasons, not enough people know who he is. Gary Johnson, the libertarian canidate is the only one who will actually give America back its freedoms.
their both the same

Kennett, MO

#47 Jul 16, 2012
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't you speaking out against him now? Better get that $1,000 dollars ready and a defense lawyer.
Laws like this began with Dick and Bush's PATRIOT Act. Obama was only expanding what was already there. Romney will do the same once he is in office. The difference will be that you will adore him because he is a white man with magic underwear and carries a "R" after his title. It was wrong when the Republicans did it, it is wrong when the Democrats do it. I do commend your effort at obtaining information. You just didn't go far enough.
For the Guest who believes that Obama is a far left liberal - The far left liberals wanted the PATRIOT Act rescinded. Obama resigned it into law causing much unrest with many of his supporters. Again, this was another compromise with Republican policy makers. They love that blasted PATRIOT Act. National security and all that jazz... Torture... The ability to spy on American citizens... Reduced ability to protest... No defense against unreasonable search and seizure... Good times.
this forum only shows how ill informed the American people are as a whole, like i said in my other comment the only canidate that will make this actually the land of the free again is Gary Johnson. Obama extended the patriot act, rommney supports the patriot act, and Gary Johnson has called for a repel of the patriot act. I mean I'm no terrorist so I don't really care, but i mean it does kind of creep me out that you will never have a private conversation over the phone, until it is repealed. "Land of the free huh" ?
their both the same

Kennett, MO

#48 Jul 16, 2012
Gary Johnson, his name is not posted but he is the only choice for a person who values their freedoms.
guest

United States

#49 Jul 16, 2012
Gary Johnson?!? ROFLMAO! He couldn't even get 1% of the vote in the GOP primary election.
guest

Memphis, TN

#50 Jul 16, 2012
their both the same wrote:
<quoted text> Just putting it out there America isn't gonna change enough to matter if either of these canidates are elected, the only one running that will make a difference isn't even in the poll, for obvious reasons, not enough people know who he is. Gary Johnson, the libertarian canidate is the only one who will actually give America back its freedoms.
Johnson has no chance of winning. The best we can do is Romney. He is not a real good candidate, but he will be much better than the failure we have right now.
guest

Memphis, TN

#51 Jul 17, 2012
Joseph L wrote:
A Queer Mormon for President are you all Nuts
Better than a Queer Muslim.

“i love america more than you”

Level 1

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#52 Jul 17, 2012
i've gathered that all of you only make decisions based on personal anecdotes that pull at your heart strings, so i'll leave you this one

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

good luck in the next 20 years, most of you very much need it :)
guest

Memphis, TN

#53 Jul 18, 2012
kono-kun wrote:
i've gathered that all of you only make decisions based on personal anecdotes that pull at your heart strings, so i'll leave you this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
good luck in the next 20 years, most of you very much need it :)
What a joke. They never even discuss why the plant was closed.

One possible reason is that the jobs were sent overseas. This would be due to government over regulation and over taxation. Clinton started much of this and now Obama has pushed it into full gear. More jobs are being shipped out everyday.

Another possible reason is that the plant may not have been making money. Sometimes you have to close a place that is losing money.

The onesided video never gives any of the facts. It never tells you how many jobs were created by this company. This is just a liberal extremist ad.
concerned

Sachse, TX

#54 Jul 19, 2012
At least this man loves this country.....
Wow

Mountain Home, AR

#55 Jul 22, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnson has no chance of winning. The best we can do is Romney. He is not a real good candidate, but he will be much better than the failure we have right now.
Mitt Romney and Barack Obama are the same candidates who will do the same things once elected. The only difference is what they tell you to get elected. Once the candidate is elected, you won't matter anymore and neither will his "promises" to you. What every citizen is shouting about now is nothing more than propaganda.

Level 2

Since: Jun 12

Paragould, AR

#56 Jul 23, 2012
It's time for a change

“Life?”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Traverse City, MI

#57 Sep 18, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Better than a Queer Muslim.
Still beating the Obama=Muslim rumour to death I see. That rumours been run to the ground.
Mom of 4

Jonesboro, AR

#58 Oct 3, 2012
Because Obama will do nothing just like the last 4 yrs. Except get us in more debt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Paragould Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trying to find someone 2 hr guest 8
Did you vote today? (Jun '10) 4 hr speller feller 29,636
noah hampton kisner 111 5 hr 123abc 3
paragould the black paradise 6 hr Freeloader 6
Dog grooming 6 hr guest 2
AR More than 1,000 dead birds fall from sky in Ark (Jan '11) 6 hr bird man 9,872
Is Langston not seeking re-election 6 hr know 10
McMillan for judge is big mistake 10 hr hwy101 64
Judge Shipman's Grandson 14 hr guest 6

Paragould Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]