Election Poll, June 2012 Debate - Omaha, NE

Discuss the national Election Poll, June 2012 debate in Omaha, NE.

If the election were held tomorrow, who would get your vote?

Omaha is voting for Romney.
Mitt Romney
 
19
3rd Party Candi...
 
6
Barack Obama
 
4

Vote now in Omaha:

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
They Live

West Covina, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jun 5, 2012
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Important -Search "They Live moment of revelation" on Youtube if the above clip stops working.

If this was real what would you do? If there were really aliens that saw us as dumb expendable animals would you just sit back and take their abuse. Would it make any difference if "they" were a small group of people known as the illuminati?

The movie "They Live" made in the 1980's predicted everything that has happened and will probably come to pass in terms of citizen surveillance, drones, and psychological warfare in America. Watch the whole movie.

The same thing that happened to Nazi Germany when the citizenry embraced Nazism is happening to us. The populace was dumbed down and manipuated by the illuminati and their bought out politicians and media into being a prideful yet mindless war machine. When the illuminati were done with Germany they were left a defeated, bankrupt and villified nation. No one gives a crap today when the German people say they were lead astray by their bought out politicians. The world is simply glad that in the end they got what they deserved.

America is heading down the same path. We used to be the beacon of freedom to the world but now our country has become a modern day Nazi Germany war machine starting unprovoked wars across the globe. Many people now spit at us when we visit their countries like we are villains.

If and when we are weakened internally/financially to the point that we leave ourselves open to military attack by countries like Russia and China people will cheer our demise. We have become the bad guys because we presently ALLOW a psychopathic offshore banking cartel to run our country through bought off politicians.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

That Three Stooges clip sums up the illuminatis mindset very well -our last few Presidents have acted just like dictators.

Occupy Wall Street was started by the illuminati to weaken America and take the focus off them when the global economic collapse occurs. It then got out of control because people started focusing in on the private Federal Reserve. Now the illuminati is trying to clamp down on this movement because we are focusing on them and they are extremely nervous.

Wallstreet and the banks are a symptom of a greater problem. There is nothing wrong with capitalism or corporations however what we now have is crony capitalism, not true capitalism. We must swarm Washington DC and the 12 Federal Reserve Bank locations in the U.S. with massive demonstrations if we are going to take our country back. Any Occupy Wallstreet movement outside of Washington DC or the 12 Federal Reserve Bank locations is a distraction designed to keep the movement fractionalized. We must occupy the main problem, not the symptoms.

Never take freedom for granted. If you love America defend it today by getting informed and taking this country back for Americans. We WILL prevail because clearly Americans aren't going to put up with this shit any longer. The time is now.

This one show explains everything going on. It will change your life when you see how the mainstream media is manipulating us like cattle using the political Left Vs Right paradigm. Download the podcasts and listen.

http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is our reality:

http://www.infowars.com/leaked-u-s-army-docum...

http://www.infowars.com/pentagon-launches-des...

Here's my take on it. Don't be afraid to speak out as we are all on some type of list by now:

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...

You have to understand that free speech on the net is about to be clamped down on in America -mainland China style. Get the sunglasses and spread the word before it's too late. Learn to spot/ignore government paid trolls.
larry

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jun 19, 2012
 
fool me one shame on you
fool me twice shame on me
St Elsewhere

Alexandria, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jun 21, 2012
 
Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, er, uh....we won't get fooled again.

George W. Bush
DW

Evansville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jun 22, 2012
 
Obama is our leader. Romney a JOKE!!
anonymous

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jun 22, 2012
 
DW wrote:
Obama is our leader. Romney a JOKE!!
Actually it is the other way around Obama is ruining America
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jun 22, 2012
 
DW wrote:
Obama is our leader. Romney a JOKE!!
Obama should be on trial for killing border agent brian terry.
-

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jul 6, 2012
 
obama is a socialist

“Look at all the piggies”

Since: Sep 07

with their piggy wives....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jul 6, 2012
 
- wrote:
obama is a socialist
Don't just claim it, prove it.
List the laws. policies or proposals of Obama that make him a"socialist'. Define socialism in a way that doesn't found like typical braindead Bagger manure. PROVE YOUR CASE or put a sock in it, Bagger.
RiccardoFire

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jul 7, 2012
 
are u denying his socialist past? The question should be what kind of socialist is he?

“Look at all the piggies”

Since: Sep 07

with their piggy wives....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jul 8, 2012
 
RiccardoFire wrote:
are u denying his socialist past? The question should be what kind of socialist is he?
The question should be, "How can you be so stupid? How can you continue to tell the same lies day after day as if telling them makes them true."
If you have some proof that he was engaged in illegal activities, if you can prove that he was a socialist and if you can prove that's crime, you might be less of a dope than you show yourself to be day in and day out.
You're shootin' blanks Dicktard. You need a new script, Dicktard.

“Look at all the piggies”

Since: Sep 07

with their piggy wives....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jul 8, 2012
 
They Live wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/crapola
Important nonsense from a certifiable loon.
Spam. Manure. Horsepuckey. I've seen this ridiculous screed elsewhere.If you click your heals together and say, "Obama's a Nazi" 3 times you might land in Kansas or you might just look like a slightly bigger dope.
JimP

Lincoln, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jul 11, 2012
 
I wanted Hermann Cain..... but I'd vote for Elmer Fudd before I'd vote for more Progress on the Road to Socialism.
Rise

Hialeah, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Jul 12, 2012
 
Ralph Spoilsport wrote:
<quoted text>Don't just claim it, prove it.
List the laws. policies or proposals of Obama that make him a"socialist'. Define socialism in a way that doesn't found like typical braindead Bagger manure. PROVE YOUR CASE or put a sock in it, Bagger.
I seem to recall Obama renewing the patriot act with additional powers to make illegal search and seizure legal. I seem to recall on new years eve him passing ndaa that allows the goverment to kill American citizens or detain them forever without reason I seem to recall him running on a ticket to stop these wars? Um Obama seems like bushes twin brother and Romney will take us down the same path of poop that obama is taking us with just another stupid twist on it. You people are brain dead morons . With short term memory loss if Obama wasn't ok with ATF arming Mexican drug cartels with guns to kill Americans he would have done somthing already about it. Watch wake up call and secret of oz and then keep on voting for same garbage

“Look at all the piggies”

Since: Sep 07

with their piggy wives....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Jul 12, 2012
 
Rise wrote:
<quoted text>
I seem to recall Obama renewing the patriot act with additional powers to make illegal search and seizure legal. I seem to recall on new years eve him passing ndaa that allows the goverment to kill American citizens or detain them forever without reason I seem to recall him running on a ticket to stop these wars? Um Obama seems like bushes twin brother and Romney will take us down the same path of poop that obama is taking us with just another stupid twist on it. You people are brain dead morons . With short term memory loss if Obama wasn't ok with ATF arming Mexican drug cartels with guns to kill Americans he would have done somthing already about it. Watch wake up call and secret of oz and then keep on voting for same garbage
The NDAA was supported unanimously in both houses.
He didn't write the law.
However, I disagree with him and every member of both houses on this set of laws and the powers that its gives the president. These are not new powers, Bush had the same powers. Congress finally made it law. Shame on all of them. Obama should have vetoed the law. If he had the right would have tore into him for being soft on terrorism.
I'll still vote for him because I prefer him over the Koch brothers. If Mitt was still sane and not pandering to the right and doing backflips every time Limbaugh belches, if Mitt was the rational, moderate republican he used to be I might vote for him. If he came out against the NDAA!
Rise

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Jul 12, 2012
 
This is we're I disagree with you since he allows laws like this and yes bush did same I will never support him or Romney I rather not vote for president if they are only choices this corporate controlled powers need 2 end and why is Obama not forcing the ATF to give up all there records to the public the only reason he wouldn't is because he knows there a criminal organization and he's ok with it
MrOwl

Greensboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Jul 15, 2012
 
Ralph is closer to it than you others. One loner cannot do anything, even the president, without CONGRESS. Congress is just as socialist as Obama, more so because there are more of them. It is the socialists the American voters keep voting into the District of Criminals that has gotten us this far down the Highway to Socialism. Government and civics are taught truthfully in the Midwest, is it not or is it taught sleight of hand as in the Northeast bastion of American socialism. Three branches of government, correct? Of the three, which branch is socialist. If you answered all three, you answered correctly. Have you Midwesterners heard the term balkanisation? If not, find the definition and memorise it. This is what the United States is facing and on the verge of entering. BALKANISATION!!! It's a relatively new word, some dictionaries won't have it. Hint-Yugoslavia in the Balkans. Aaaah, Obama, the great DIVIDER!!!
The Lord's Assassin

Omaha, NE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 1, 2012
 
Get rid of the current monkey milk dud liar. Give me some white meat.
TyrannyDoesntDis criminate

Baldwin Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Oct 28, 2012
 
They Live wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =nAVAmk_Dx9c
Important -Search "They Live moment of revelation" on Youtube if the above clip stops working.
If this was real what would you do? If there were really aliens that saw us as dumb expendable animals would you just sit back and take their abuse. Would it make any difference if "they" were a small group of people known as the illuminati?
The movie "They Live" made in the 1980's predicted everything that has happened and will probably come to pass in terms of citizen surveillance, drones, and psychological warfare in America. Watch the whole movie.
The same thing that happened to Nazi Germany when the citizenry embraced Nazism is happening to us. The populace was dumbed down and manipuated by the illuminati and their bought out politicians and media into being a prideful yet mindless war machine. When the illuminati were done with Germany they were left a defeated, bankrupt and villified nation. No one gives a crap today when the German people say they were lead astray by their bought out politicians. The world is simply glad that in the end they got what they deserved.
America is heading down the same path. We used to be the beacon of freedom to the world but now our country has become a modern day Nazi Germany war machine starting unprovoked wars across the globe. Many people now spit at us when we visit their countries like we are villains.
If and when we are weakened internally/financially to the point that we leave ourselves open to military attack by countries like Russia and China people will cheer our demise. We have become the bad guys because we presently ALLOW a psychopathic offshore banking cartel to run our country through bought off politicians.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
That Three Stooges clip sums up the illuminatis mindset very well -our last few Presidents have acted just like dictators.
Occupy Wall Street was started by the illuminati to weaken America and take the focus off them when the global economic collapse occurs. It then got out of control because people started focusing in on the private Federal Reserve. Now the illuminati is trying to clamp down on this movement because we are focusing on them and they are extremely nervous.
Wallstreet and the banks are a symptom of a greater problem. There is nothing wrong with capitalism or corporations however what we now have is crony capitalism, not true capitalism. We must swarm Washington DC and the 12 Federal Reserve Bank locations in the U.S. with massive demonstrations if we are going to take our country back. Any Occupy Wallstreet movement outside of Washington DC or the 12 Federal Reserve Bank locations is a distraction designed to keep the movement fractionalized. We must occupy the main problem, not the symptoms.
Never take freedom for granted. If you love America defend it today by getting informed and taking this country back for Americans. We WILL prevail because clearly Americans aren't going to put up with this shit any longer. The time is now.
This one show explains everything going on. It will change your life when you see how the mainstream media is manipulating us like cattle using the political Left Vs Right paradigm. Download the podcasts and listen.
http://rss.infowars.com/Alex.rss
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
This is our reality:
http://www.infowars.com/leaked-u-s-army-docum...
http://www.infowars.com/pentagon-launches-des...
Here's my take on it. Don't be afraid to speak out as we are all on some type of list by now:
http://www.topix.com/forum/news/immigration/T...
You have to understand that free speech on the net is about to be clamped down on in America -mainland China style. Get the sunglasses and spread the word before it's too late. Learn to spot/ignore government paid trolls.
This is not my America

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Omaha Discussions

Search the Omaha Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Debate: Marijuana - Omaha, NE (Aug '10) Thu Scott Barrett 167
richard bascobert, non artist 'abused..threaten... Apr 17 ccoop 1
Website Creation available! Apr 13 EBEWebsites 1
The body was discovered late Tuesday morning in... (May '12) Apr 12 Bindi soul 8
The 4 best attractions of Omaha Apr 12 Omaha Hater 1
Omaha has the most obese people per capita? Apr 12 Omaha Hater 3
Review: Mattress Peddler (Nov '08) Apr 11 G petersen 44

Omaha Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]