Civil Unions Debate - Tamaqua, PA

Discuss the national Civil Unions debate in Tamaqua, PA.

Are Civil Unions Enough?

Tamaqua wants gay marriage
No, gay marriag...
 
9
Marriage is bet...
 
4
Yes, that's plenty
 
0
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated -
One of Millions!

Duncannon, PA

#1 Mar 20, 2012
EVERYONE should be treated equal and have the same rights and privileges.
Clyde Barrow

Wellsboro, PA

#2 Apr 22, 2012
I just got out of Hades, and it's filled mostly with limp wristed fruits. It's a sinful life, check your bible.
no big O

Bolingbrook, IL

#3 Apr 22, 2012
Clyde Barrow wrote:
I just got out of Hades, and it's filled mostly with limp wristed fruits. It's a sinful life, check your bible.
Which would be a valid point IF we lived in a theocracy....
But since we dont... Tell us why two U.S. citizens together for 5 years who happen to be a ssc, should have less rights and legal standing than a couple married 5 minutes....
One of Millions

Duncannon, PA

#4 Apr 23, 2012
Poor Clyde. You don't have a clue. I feel sorry for you. I've been with my partner for 21 years and there is NO reason, not even your tired and baseless reasons, I should not have the same rights and privileges as any other couple. And for your sad, uninformed, and uneducated mind, neither one of us are "limp wristed fruits". Don't speak of something you obviously know very little, if anything, about. It waste our time and reflects poorly on you.
Adolf Hitler

Chicago, IL

#5 Apr 23, 2012
I just got released from Hades too. I played the Holocaust card and got a my soul released into a computer. That's why HIV can't be killed either, it's wiping out the gay population. God hates them more than Jews.
Adolf Hitler

Chicago, IL

#6 Apr 23, 2012
I miss having my niece Geli urinate on my face while I frapped. Incest is still holier than buttcest is.

Vote for Obama, because he hates the state of Israel. I'm helping his campaign as much as I can.

Obama 2012
One of Millions

Duncannon, PA

#7 Apr 24, 2012
Adolf Hitler wrote:
I just got released from Hades too. I played the Holocaust card and got a my soul released into a computer. That's why HIV can't be killed either, it's wiping out the gay population. God hates them more than Jews.
You have my sympathy if you follow a god who hates. My God does not hate. The "gay population" will never be wiped out by HIV or any other cause nor will the Jews. Don't forget to mention those who are not gay and have HIV. HIV is not limited to the gay population.
bling bling money yo

Wellsboro, PA

#8 Apr 24, 2012
I have HIV from heroin yo. Hep C too. I not judging nobody because I've ate a few salamis for heroin money ahd spead my cheeks too. I no lie. I'm a man.
creamy white hot LOAD

Secaucus, NJ

#9 Apr 25, 2012
PWNED by one of millions you hate mongers.
One of Millions wrote:
<quoted text>
You have my sympathy if you follow a god who hates. My God does not hate. The "gay population" will never be wiped out by HIV or any other cause nor will the Jews. Don't forget to mention those who are not gay and have HIV. HIV is not limited to the gay population.
One of Millions wrote:
Poor Clyde. You don't have a clue. I feel sorry for you. I've been with my partner for 21 years and there is NO reason, not even your tired and baseless reasons, I should not have the same rights and privileges as any other couple. And for your sad, uninformed, and uneducated mind, neither one of us are "limp wristed fruits". Don't speak of something you obviously know very little, if anything, about. It waste our time and reflects poorly on you.
creamy white hot LOAD

Secaucus, NJ

#10 Apr 25, 2012
Duh I'm a flaming hunk of gayness.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tamaqua Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
joe murphy 13 min Am2to 4
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 31 min D Cheney 51,300
Tamaqua drug sweep nets 20 4 hr Officer midas 25
Who's got the best dope in town? 6 hr Snort a lot 1
nesky cop o'brien 12 hr Raimonda 19
skylane 14 hr wayne 1
R Mickey Angst Report 15 hr R Mickey Angst 616

Tamaqua Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]