Civil Unions Debate - Russell Springs, KY

Discuss the national Civil Unions debate in Russell Springs, KY.

Are Civil Unions Enough?

Russell Springs thinks marriage is between a man and a woman
Marriage is bet...
 
18
No, gay marriag...
 
17
Yes, that's plenty
 
2

Vote now in Russell Springs:

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
King Scooter

Jamestown, KY

#22 Jul 6, 2012
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Never been a preacher, deacon or any church leader, just part of the congregation, and this congregation will take any and all sinners.
Then get off your pew and invite them in. Treat them with the love of God and stop wagging your tongue.
Believer

Jamestown, KY

#23 Jul 6, 2012
King Scooter wrote:
<quoted text>Then get off your pew and invite them in. Treat them with the love of God and stop wagging your tongue.
Let's make a deal, you stop wagging your tongue, and I'll stop wagging my tongue.
King Scooter

Jamestown, KY

#24 Jul 6, 2012
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's make a deal, you stop wagging your tongue, and I'll stop wagging my tongue.
No deal. We both have a right to our opinion, however, I don't resort to calling people evil, alcoholic/drunks nor seed of vipers. I try to be kind to people as Jesus would be. We all have our shortcomings, however some more than others. When I wag my tongue, I try to be honest and forthcoming. I don't try to drag people down when they already have enough problems as it is. Some of us call this home and would like to stay here and watch the town prosper, it's been at a stand still for far too long. If going wet is what it takes, then so be it.
King Scooter

Jamestown, KY

#25 Jul 6, 2012
Sorry wrong post for this subject. We all have to live together. I know being gay is wrong. My last post on this page was meant for the wet dry vote. However, these people will not change just because we don't like what they do. Only God can bring them around, and our place to try and get them in the church and make it possible. There is still no deal.
Believer

Jamestown, KY

#26 Jul 7, 2012
King Scooter wrote:
Sorry wrong post for this subject. We all have to live together. I know being gay is wrong. My last post on this page was meant for the wet dry vote. However, these people will not change just because we don't like what they do. Only God can bring them around, and our place to try and get them in the church and make it possible. There is still no deal.
If I'm reading this comment right, I agree with it 100%.
King Scooter

Jamestown, KY

#27 Jul 7, 2012
Believer wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'm reading this comment right, I agree with it 100%.
Finally, I have an agreement, and yes you are reading it right.

Since: Jul 12

Los Angeles, CA

#28 Jul 13, 2012
buy fone accessories or even a brand new fone try it out at http://www.instantsalezone.com girls get a cute case for ur bestfriend (phone) try it out its easy and affordable!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Russell Springs Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 5 min Cowboy 7,445
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 min LOL in a suit 131,125
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Le Jimbo 155,582
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 1 hr BIG_STEVIE 26,297
damren creek accident 1 hr crew 1
KY Can You Pass an 8th Grade Test from 1912? (Aug '13) 4 hr Crazy Jae 1,075
Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) 11 hr food stamp 480

Russell Springs Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]