Casey Anthony Debate - Kissimmee, FL

Discuss the national Casey Anthony debate in Kissimmee, FL.

Do you believe Casey Anthony is guilty?

Kissimmee supports
Guilty
 
14
Not Guilty
 
3

Vote now in Kissimmee:

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Ellano42

Marietta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jul 6, 2011
 
There is too much evidence (including circu mstantial) to believe she is innocent. Her lying & forging checks & using friends credit cards, etc. reveal her character.
Bricks

Oceanside, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jul 6, 2011
 
your retarted their is no evidence whats so ever stupid you were just hypontized by the media.

Since: Apr 11

Grantville, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jul 7, 2011
 
i jjust have that feeling=but God will be the judge in the end anyhow=She some day will have to answer to Him=but till then i just hope and pray she will lead a good clean life=and be thankful that she was given another chance....
Infestation in the Nation

Kissimmee, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jul 7, 2011
 
Bricks wrote:
your retarted their is no evidence whats so ever stupid you were just hypontized by the media.
lol...look who's calling someone stupid...learn to spell moron~!
bgeiger

Glasgow, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jul 7, 2011
 
Pass the word to Shun Casey Anthony much like the Amish community shuns a member who has committed a wrong to the community.

Do not buy any books, or go see her movies or buy any of her pictures...Shun her and make the producers lose money on any effort of Casey Anthony to make money off of this death of her child.

Shun Casey Anthony

There is power in numbers and this is one peaceful way to have our voices heard in a big way!

Shun Casey Anthony.

Post this on every blog and tell everyone you know.

Shun Casey Anthony.
gkl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jul 18, 2011
 
I believe it was an accidental death and she tried to cover it up. I do believe she is guilty of child neglect. I do believe she had chloroformed her child in the past. I do not think she is guilty but I do not think she is totally innocent either. We will NEVER know the truth though. NEVER
kidding right

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jul 18, 2011
 
She never said the child drown it was just a way it could have happened. Her lawyer said it not her. Every thing she has said has been proven (not maybe but proven) a lie. Every witness asked said murder. Police doctors medical examiner all upstanding members of the county said murder. She has never said what really happened so where are you getting anything but murder?

Since: Aug 11

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Aug 17, 2011
 
because the court had no evidence of murder, it was an accident people deal with death diffrently. i think people wanted to find something so bad they couldnt, so they started making up there own storys.justice has been served people. move on and stop being crazy before one of your own kid dies and you miss out on the time you couldv'e enjoyed before thry die
kidding right

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Aug 19, 2011
 
xipot11 wrote:
because the court had no evidence of murder, it was an accident people deal with death diffrently. i think people wanted to find something so bad they couldnt, so they started making up there own storys.justice has been served people. move on and stop being crazy before one of your own kid dies and you miss out on the time you couldv'e enjoyed before thry die
Show me one just one other mother who lost a child that acted like she did. The prison system can show you hundreds that acted the exact same way she did.

Since: Aug 11

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Aug 23, 2011
 
kidding right wrote:
<quoted text> Show me one just one other mother who lost a child that acted like she did. The prison system can show you hundreds that acted the exact same way she did.
show me a mother whos acted like anything from losing there child next..second the prison system cant show me anything because everybody there is there for a diffrent reason even if they killed a child you don't know the case.the reson you think know what your talking about bitch is because you finaly focused on one case by watching tv
kidding right

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Aug 23, 2011
 
xipot11 wrote:
<quoted text> show me a mother whos acted like anything from losing there child next..second the prison system cant show me anything because everybody there is there for a diffrent reason even if they killed a child you don't know the case.the reson you think know what your talking about bitch is because you finaly focused on one case by watching tv
You don't know where I got my information. I know how a mother feels because I lost a child you stupid idiot! Anyone tries fill me full of it I call them a lier. You dumb enough to buy it fine but most of us know better. When you open your mouth again at least know what you are talking about.
bill

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Aug 24, 2011
 
she new what she did

Since: Aug 11

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Aug 24, 2011
 
kidding right wrote:
<quoted text> You don't know where I got my information. I know how a mother feels because I lost a child you stupid idiot! Anyone tries fill me full of it I call them a lier. You dumb enough to buy it fine but most of us know better. When you open your mouth again at least know what you are talking about.
you don't have information just two senteces dumbass. another reason you dont know what your talking about. your mad because your child died and you want to take it out on someone else. listen casey did not kill your baby you Did. anyways the jury did good because they were more in a sane state of mind then the rest of the world there brains werent poluted by the media ,and now your babys looking down from heaven disaponited in you because you would wish someone dead

Since: Aug 11

Clermont, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Aug 24, 2011
 
bgeiger wrote:
Pass the word to Shun Casey Anthony much like the Amish community shuns a member who has committed a wrong to the community.
Do not buy any books, or go see her movies or buy any of her pictures...Shun her and make the producers lose money on any effort of Casey Anthony to make money off of this death of her child.
Shun Casey Anthony
There is power in numbers and this is one peaceful way to have our voices heard in a big way!
Shun Casey Anthony.
Post this on every blog and tell everyone you know.
Shun Casey Anthony.


i would never shun a movie about casey i cant wait to see it.i hope they add scenes of orlando and show how crazy and rabid people are around here when rumors start.
kidding right

Tupelo, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Aug 24, 2011
 
xipot11 wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't have information just two senteces dumbass. another reason you dont know what your talking about. your mad because your child died and you want to take it out on someone else. listen casey did not kill your baby you Did. anyways the jury did good because they were more in a sane state of mind then the rest of the world there brains werent poluted by the media ,and now your babys looking down from heaven disaponited in you because you would wish someone dead
Once again you look stupid. Mine was by someone else. I called the police everyday telling them get off their butt and do their job! Not hiding from them or slowing them down with lies. My sister lives less than 8 miles from the Anthony's so my information is probably much better than yours. Any more stupid comments? Do you even have a clue what you are talking about? Did all your information come from tv or were you there? Do you have ANY idea what you are talking about or just making it up as you go?
mamma

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 19, 2011
 
She got away with murder plain and simple. Such a shame our justice system let it happen. I hope she lives a life of pure hell but she likes to party so she will continue to do so. I will never watch a movie or buy a book or one thing that will benefit this horrible excuse for a mother. She needs to be stuffed in a bag and dumped just as she did her daughter.
If any good mother had a child missing it would be reorted asap. Not her.
Diane

Cumberland, RI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 21, 2011
 
absolutely positively. she should have NEVER be found not guilty. The jury did a terrible job.

“Stupidity Leak”

Since: Sep 11

Woodsboro

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 21, 2011
 
Well someone has good luck, wish I was as fortunate as her.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Kissimmee Discussions

Search the Kissimmee Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
FL 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 8 hr True Words 2,616
FL 'Hiccup girl' charged with murder in Florida (Oct '10) 12 hr AND 1,786
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 21 hr Lon Spector 38
does anyone know dewey rowe ministries (Jan '12) 22 hr Delivered and Set Free 39
Beware of Graham Goup LLC (Aug '11) Apr 4 BBB Complainer 27
AJ Lee, Dolph Ziggler, and Big E Langston Set t... (Dec '12) Apr 2 dmw 5
Is BVL a dangerous neighborhood in Orlando area??? (Mar '08) Mar 31 Veronica 135

Related Topics

Kissimmee Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]