Abortion Debate - Morehead, KY

Discuss the national Abortion Debate in Morehead, KY.

When should abortion be legal?

Morehead says always legal.
In all cases
 
24
Never
 
21
Exceptions only...
 
9

Vote now in Morehead:

First Prev
of 10
Next Last
Ashley

Morehead, KY

#1 Jan 24, 2012
i believe abortion is just like murder
Alexis

London, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2012
Ashley wrote:
i believe abortion is just like murder
I agree.
sorry

Central City, KY

#3 Jan 24, 2012
If the woman doesn't want the baby then why take a chance on the child being abused
lwilson

Morehead, KY

#4 Jan 25, 2012
The bible says you shall not kill. There is a human being there from the time of conception
Guest

Morehead, KY

#5 Jan 25, 2012
Abortion should absolutely be legal. It isn't the government's place to interfere with a woman's reproductive decisions. For those who oppose abortion - that's fine, don't have one. But don't tell others that they cannot.
-KD

Morehead, KY

#6 Jan 25, 2012
Noone has the right to govern what a women does with her body, Any outlaw like this will only make people more desperate and secretative to get the procedure done, Because dispite however many laws they make, It will still happen. Birthdays are not counted untill moment of birth, I am a women and will never let anyone dictate how I may live my life. Take my right you better be prepared to fight.
KmD

Morehead, KY

#7 Jan 25, 2012
Guest wrote:
Abortion should absolutely be legal. It isn't the government's place to interfere with a woman's reproductive decisions. For those who oppose abortion - that's fine, don't have one. But don't tell others that they cannot.
Thank you. You said it perfect.
If you dont like abortion, Dont get one..
Dont like your rights taken away?? DONT take anyone elses!
KmD

Morehead, KY

#8 Jan 25, 2012
lwilson wrote:
The bible says you shall not kill. There is a human being there from the time of conception
The bible says a lot of things, Holding the bible over this type of decision is unjustified,

Once again, Dont like other people forcing their religion on you??? THEN

Dont force your religion and beliefs on others....
wisdom

Cincinnati, OH

#9 Jan 26, 2012
I am so glad there are women like you out there willing to stand up for the right to kill their fetus to protect a man's hopes and dreams, besides if ya want you can eventually keep the one you want..its not like you can only have one.

Good thing that my taxes aren't ever going to be used to support your abortion desires or contraception needs. OOOOOPPPSSS, ObamCare says I MUST pay for your beliefs as well as disregard my beliefs. How does that happen, that because of your actions , I must toss out my own morals and then write the government a check to help pay for your actions.

Socialism...."gives everybody a FAIR CHANCE", fetus' not included,voided where allowable by law and consent of mother. Thank goodness for your rights. Have that excuse ready on the day of your judgement.
Ummm Jim

Morehead, KY

#10 Jan 26, 2012
Your taxes paid for that stuff before Obamacare,so why are you whining about it now?
Guest

Morehead, KY

#11 Jan 26, 2012
Geez, Wisdom, why does it matter to you so much? Like people have said before, if you think abortion is so bad, then don't have one!
What do you mean by 'protect a man's hope and dreams'? What man are you talking about?
Tax payers pay for all kinds of things they would prefer not to. I don't want my tax money going to drug-addicted welfare recipients who'll just spend MY money for THEIR next high. I'm against illegal drug use. The fact that some of my tax money, however, goes into the hands of some of those people doesn't mean that I'm tossing out my own morals.
Regarding your last comment about having an excuse ready on the day of judgment, well, that's about the only smart thing you've written here. God, if a woman so chooses to believe in him, is the only one whose opinion matters (other than the mother/father) in regards to abortion. Abortion isn't an issue the government needs to be involved in. At all.
Guest

Richmond, KY

#12 Jan 26, 2012
Gift from God
wisdom

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Jan 26, 2012
Oamacare has MANDATED that organizations including religious organizations must pay for health insurance that covers abortion and contraceptives in total disregard for their religious doctrine.

At what point does a government become so dictatorial that it a) mandates you have to purchase insurance or if you decline will be subject to fines-freedom of choice issue.
b) That a liberal government forces its doctrine down that of religious organizations...why is they can do that yet the same lib bitch about their perceived separation of church and state????

You have a choice in 2012...more obtrusive government, or hopefully a less intrusive government, a socialistic government or a conservative government.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#14 Jan 27, 2012
lets talk about murder and your tax dollars. All you bible thumpers talking about abortion being murder and "wisdom" in particular talking about your tax dollars funding murder were probably cheering when Bin Laden was killed. Is that not also killing in God's eyes? You funded that murder and the murder or millions more and felt that was fine and just, they're muslims anyway so it's ok right? you can't have it both ways. it's murder or it's not. we are in the middle east, rightly or wrongly, killing people for their beliefs. don't try to say it's self defense because the bible don't say 'thou shalt not kill unless.....'

I guess murder is ok as long as your(wisdom) tax dollars are used to kill people you want dead?

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#15 Jan 27, 2012
aka will wrote:
lets talk about murder and your tax dollars. All you bible thumpers talking about abortion being murder and "wisdom" in particular talking about your tax dollars funding murder were probably cheering when Bin Laden was killed. Is that not also killing in God's eyes? You funded that murder and the murder or millions more and felt that was fine and just, they're muslims anyway so it's ok right? you can't have it both ways. it's murder or it's not. we are in the middle east, rightly or wrongly, killing people for their beliefs. don't try to say it's self defense because the bible don't say 'thou shalt not kill unless.....'
I guess murder is ok as long as your(wisdom) tax dollars are used to kill people you want dead?
I agree. Also, you people keep talking trash about people on welfare well that baby you wanna save is most likely gonna end up on welfare. Whether its food stamps or health ins. So until that baby (that is not even yours)is 18yrs old you will have to pay your tax dollars to support. If you get educated you'll know that the gov does not use your tax dollars for abortions, if any are used its very little just to give a discount on the price so its more affordable. I think you should butt out of a problem that aint yours. Its nobody's business who has an abortion. Its not your body or your family. instead of poking around in other people crap smell your own and make sure it smells good.
wondering

Morehead, KY

#16 Jan 27, 2012
MistyHills82 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. Also, you people keep talking trash about people on welfare well that baby you wanna save is most likely gonna end up on welfare. Whether its food stamps or health ins. So until that baby (that is not even yours)is 18yrs old you will have to pay your tax dollars to support. If you get educated you'll know that the gov does not use your tax dollars for abortions, if any are used its very little just to give a discount on the price so its more affordable. I think you should butt out of a problem that aint yours. Its nobody's business who has an abortion. Its not your body or your family. instead of poking around in other people crap smell your own and make sure it smells good.
Thank you! You said it perfect.
Nigher Jim

Morehead, KY

#17 Jan 28, 2012
I think people need to use birth control if theys gonna have so much sex and all!
Russian American

Morehead, KY

#18 Jan 28, 2012
You americans are quite silly in my home country there are millions of safe abortions performed each year and in China even more. Not to mention the undocumented ones. Abortion is a choice but remember your mother had that same choice and decided to have you. Thank God everyday that you breathe and everyone and everything you take for granted everyday.
looksy

Dayton, OH

#19 Jan 28, 2012
aka will wrote:
lets talk about murder and your tax dollars. All you bible thumpers talking about abortion being murder and "wisdom" in particular talking about your tax dollars funding murder were probably cheering when Bin Laden was killed. Is that not also killing in God's eyes? You funded that murder and the murder or millions more and felt that was fine and just, they're muslims anyway so it's ok right? you can't have it both ways. it's murder or it's not. we are in the middle east, rightly or wrongly, killing people for their beliefs. don't try to say it's self defense because the bible don't say 'thou shalt not kill unless.....'

I guess murder is ok as long as your(wisdom) tax dollars are used to kill people you want dead?
I've tried to advocate what you're saying for a long. Everyone hears about American casualties but you never hear about how many civilians getting killed in a conflict. What's the tally now? 1 million? That's unreal.
gods gift

Washington, DC

#20 Jan 28, 2012
It's your body... the government doesn't own you...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Morehead Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr havent forgotten 131,904
rowan cty christmas 2 hr HaveFaith 33
Looking for clerical jobs 2 hr HaveFaith 3
Black lives matter 5 hr wiz is dumb 28
Holiday Trash Schedule 16 hr abc 1
Tim short chrysler 19 hr Hmm 13
Car accident on cranston 20 hr Concerned 1
Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]