Abortion Debate - Denver, CO

Discuss the national Abortion Debate in Denver, CO.

When should abortion be legal?

Denver says always legal.
In all cases
 
12
Never
 
8
Exceptions only...
 
7

Vote now in Denver:

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
whocares811

United States

#1 Jan 24, 2012
Every child should be wanted. If a child is not wanted, either give it up for adoption (MUCH preferred) or abort her/him to save the child from all the problems s/he will undoubtedly have from being unwanted.

I do not believe in late-term abortions, however, except in VERY unusual circumstances.

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Denver, Co

#2 Jan 24, 2012
Men or should I say any MAN for that matter should not be able to have a say on this issue in any matter.

It is between a women her doctor and her higher power of choice.

Republicans say they want Government out of their lives then they turn around and say the Government should out law a woman's choice, Typical Republican double standard.

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

WheatRidge

#3 Jan 25, 2012
karl42 wrote:
Men or should I say any MAN for that matter should not be able to have a say on this issue in any matter.
It is between a women her doctor and her higher power of choice.
Republicans say they want Government out of their lives then they turn around and say the Government should out law a woman's choice, Typical Republican double standard.
It's murder dumbass
whocares811

Englewood, CO

#4 Jan 25, 2012
GarageGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's murder dumbass
Yes, I agree, abortion IS murder.

However, so is euthanasia. And sometimes it is better to kill than to let live, although I think that neither euthanasia nor abortions should EVER be MANDATORY.

I am thinking poor little Caleb Pacheco whose little 3-year-old body has just been found and who has allegedly been killed by his drug-addicted mother after a lifetime of abuse. IMO, it would have been better is he had never been born.

Of course, the BEST thing would have been that he had never been conceived, and the second-best thing, IMO, would have been if he had been put up for adoption immediately after being born.

Of course, the VERY best thing would have been that his mother had never been born.

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Denver, Co

#5 Jan 25, 2012
GarageGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's murder dumbass
Well if it isn't GarbageGaydumbass.....

how you know anything on what a Woman should do with HER body? Are you God? are you a Doctor? are you a Woman??? well I guess you could be considered WomanLY!!!!!!!!!

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

WheatRidge

#6 Jan 25, 2012
karl42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well if it isn't GarbageGaydumbass.....
how you know anything on what a Woman should do with HER body? Are you God? are you a Doctor? are you a Woman??? well I guess you could be considered WomanLY!!!!!!!!!
A father has (or should) have a right to the life and rights of said child....

Murder is murder dickhead!

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Denver, Co

#7 Jan 25, 2012
GarageGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
A father has (or should) have a right to the life and rights of said child....
Murder is murder dickhead!
If'n you do not want abortion DON'T HAVE ONE. yer' CHOICE

Dumbfuck
Regular Guy

Denver, CO

#8 Jan 25, 2012
karl42 wrote:
Men or should I say any MAN for that matter should not be able to have a say on this issue in any matter.
It is between a women her doctor and her higher power of choice.
Republicans say they want Government out of their lives then they turn around and say the Government should out law a woman's choice, Typical Republican double standard.
That is incorrect. Democrats were the ones who insisted that the Federal gov't legislate over the states' right to make their own laws. The left loves federal gov't interventionism. Typical Democrat untruths.

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

WheatRidge

#9 Jan 25, 2012
karl42 wrote:
<quoted text>
If'n you do not want abortion DON'T HAVE ONE. yer' CHOICE
Dumbfuck
Hey shitdick...I aint the one pregnent....are you sure you were'nt partially aborted? Y'all act it

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Denver, Co

#11 Jan 27, 2012
GarageGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey shitdick...I aint the one pregnent....are you sure you were'nt partially aborted? Y'all act it
Precisely, you aren't the one pregnant SO you should worry about your self!

If you don't like abortion DON'T HAVE ONE!!!!!!!

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

WheatRidge

#12 Jan 27, 2012
karl42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Precisely, you aren't the one pregnant SO you should worry about your self!
If you don't like abortion DON'T HAVE ONE!!!!!!!
Yer an arrogant wrinkled prick

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#13 Jan 27, 2012
GarageGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
A father has (or should) have a right to the life and rights of said child....
Murder is murder dickhead!
Well, your father failed to teach you good manners.

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

WheatRidge

#14 Jan 27, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your father failed to teach you good manners.
What the hell's manners have to do with anything?

“Trying 2 Clean up Trashmouth”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Denver, CO

#15 Jan 27, 2012
Jammercolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, your father failed to teach you good manners.
karl 42 is a dickhead though.

Level 4

Since: Sep 09

Denver, Co

#16 Jan 27, 2012
GarageGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell's manners have to do with anything?
Everything dipsquat...

you have no manners and or regard for the Female!! Only your self...

It is a WOMAN'S decision with her doc. and the God of her choice NOT YOU!!!!!!!

“Trying 2 Clean up Trashmouth”

Level 1

Since: Aug 11

Denver, CO

#17 Jan 27, 2012
GarageGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yer an arrogant wrinkled prick
karl was such a good hall monitor on kdvr they had to outsource it to Topix. What a good job he did

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

WheatRidge

#18 Jan 27, 2012
TheDenverJanitor wrote:
<quoted text>karl 42 is a dickhead though.
See, those are good honest manners there

Level 3

Since: Sep 09

WheatRidge

#19 Jan 27, 2012
karl42 wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything dipsquat...
you have no manners and or regard for the Female!! Only your self...
It is a WOMAN'S decision with her doc. and the God of her choice NOT YOU!!!!!!!
Ya made yer point and yer wrong whistle dick

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#20 Jan 27, 2012
GarageGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell's manners have to do with anything?
If you have to ask you will never know.

“Invisible Pink Unicorn”

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#21 Jan 27, 2012
GarageGuy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya made yer point and yer wrong whistle dick
I'm sure your hand don't care, the one holding the centerfold up might.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Denver Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
COMFORT DENTAL ....How Many of you feel Ripped ... (Apr '08) 5 hr Tooth Fairy 80
Colo. gay discrimination alleged over wedding cake (Jun '13) 7 hr lides 3,290
Republicans the party of LIARS (Dec '11) 9 hr KarlVIIIII 12,520
ISSL - Bushes legacy. What is the lure? 15 hr Kawalski 1
last post wins! (Feb '11) Mon mr goodwrench 24,651
Nude photos of 12-year-old girl circulated via ... (Feb '10) Sep 13 seema 304
What would happen if the United States ever dec... (Oct '10) Sep 13 boots 150

Denver Jobs

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]