Comments
21 - 40 of 65 Comments Last updated Aug 11, 2013
touch

Pretoria, South Africa

#21 Dec 30, 2009
anyone out there with queen sesoko's punani, please please send it to t.poo83@yahoo.com.
Ntombazana

Johannesburg, South Africa

#22 Jan 17, 2010
I think it's silly and down right stupid that you men of South Africa still behave this way. You are rapists!!! From the person who cut the pictures to the one who published them, makes you all RAPISTS. I was there and saw her closely. I was seated on front row and yes she WAS wearing brown painties while she gave us a stunning performance as usual. Queen is not a bad girl as make her out to be. She's a decent lady and only those who walk by faith and not by sight will know that. She didn't have to defend herself further because she knew you are all dirty, that includes Bra Obz of yfm. Y'all grow up and stop acting like dogs before God does something to you.
zeetee

#23 Jan 19, 2010
Ntombazana! Iyo!! what's with you? We know she flashed her punani, she apologised and explained that her dress went up as she was dancing she did not mean any harm. Now you come here and tell us about brown undies! You talk about God and threaten us with his name. Forget it he will bless us for wanting to understand why Queen did this, besides God does not care of whether you are dressed or not. Rapists, Huh!!! you are disgrace, where have you been? This country is free, if a woman wants to be naked she just go naked and if men want to see her naked pictures, they ask for them. What's the fuss? Getta life
Ntombazana

#24 Jan 29, 2010
zeetee, you don't know what you are talking about. I suggest you shut up while you grow up and ofcourse, getta life.
zeetee

#25 Feb 1, 2010
Ntombi I know what am talking about.
1. Queen was naked. I know a pussy when I see one
2. Not all men are rapists
3. Men are not dogs unless you have seen such a dog at home
4. God does not do anything to people who appreciate his creation like us,so guys brign those photos out and let us forget nuns, who think they know it all
Ntombazana

#26 Feb 12, 2010
zeetea, one thing i'll say to you is:

1. ungakhuluma ukhulume kodwa ke, umgodi awugcwali!
chinaman

Lithuania

#27 Feb 21, 2010
This Ntombaza woman is bloody crazy, its people like her who are the biggest hypocrytic biggots....You are uneducated woman. Get a life.....show us your punani...This is a democratic country, let us ask for punani...If you dont want to show us yours or have some moral issue with it, then dont read these threads...why you on here anyway, you have some interest too...guys please send here that punani pic...I think she just shy to ask....By the way, send it to me too brothers......I bet thats one fine....punani......!!!!
sipho

#28 Feb 22, 2010
guys i have an eye for queen. can some1 find me her contact details? i think she rocks. i like her humble soul. arthur lost out bigtime!
tessy j plarjies

Gaborone, Botswana

#30 Feb 22, 2010
zeetee di nzamele fho laite yaka pliz. ntombazana o tshwanetse ya bo e le molwetsi wa thaloganyo tuu. tel her to shut tha f**** up. pliz send tha punami pics
tiisetso

Bloemfontein, South Africa

#33 Aug 12, 2010
Whoeva has them fotos plz send them through to tiisetso.khoali@yahoo.com
Benni

South Africa

#34 Nov 3, 2010
Guys please send us the link where i can see Kelly and Queen s punanies pleeeeeeeeeease. benji.acc@webmail.co.za
Sporro

Durban, South Africa

#35 Nov 23, 2010
Forget about ntombazana, maybe she's a hermaphrodite, thats why she has issues, bring them pics on dudes.
luka

Durban, South Africa

#37 Dec 21, 2010
guys lenna ke batla go bona punani ya queen please
Anonymous

#38 Jan 6, 2011
leska tlo swaba lona plz i wnt that pic of ma sister,plz ke batla hoe busetsa tlisang ke bone plz .walker@gmail.co.za
lebamang

South Africa

#40 Feb 17, 2011
you guys are all sick,, you all need punani in yoo live's.
vee bee

South Africa

#43 Mar 16, 2011
any1 who cares plz snd a pic of punani i realy wnt c it wit my eyez anybody plz
mzimla

Pretoria, South Africa

#44 Apr 21, 2011
Dice wrote:
Bathong. I do have the punani pic.
.pls send us
didee

#45 Apr 29, 2011
what do u think of womans with big lips.ntombazana
Moss

Pretoria, South Africa

#46 May 8, 2011
I guys please send the picture of queen sesoko to mokoenatm@kayafmmail.co.za
masithulela tj

Randburg, South Africa

#47 May 19, 2011
Please let me see de pictures

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Johannesburg, South Africa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay or bi guys in port elizabeth (Oct '12) 38 min Dylan 4,525
GAY / Bi males in south africa bbm trade.... (Sep '12) 39 min Theo 9,113
looking for sugar mama (Nov '12) 4 hr Mdu 288
Sugar Daddy 4 hr janke 19
Looking for older gay grandpa 8 hr Younger4older11 1
MENS CLINIC 0823668430 penis enlargement @ pret... 15 hr emmanuel 2
gay/bi sugar daddy. (Mar '13) 16 hr bloem 84
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••