'Mr. Sushi' should hang his head in shame: Reader

Nov 1, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Sunday Times

Lazola Ndamase, by email: Dear Kenny Kunene: Instead of responding to Vavi you chose the well known trick which is that of shifting the goal-posts by casting aspersions at the sincerity of your adversary.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
eddie Sibiya

Stanger, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

It is a deception that you earned your money honestly. We know that your company Central Rand Gold, in which I suspect you are a BEE partner tried to trick the community of Soweto.
You tried to devide the community so that your company enjoys mining rights without taking any responsibilities as equired by law.
You showed exactly when Vavi raised his eyebrows about your bahaviurs. Trick is only tool that drive you to everything you want.
GenocideInSA

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

eddie Sibiya wrote:
It is a deception that you earned your money honestly. We know that your company Central Rand Gold, in which I suspect you are a BEE partner tried to trick the community of Soweto.
You tried to devide the community so that your company enjoys mining rights without taking any responsibilities as equired by law.
You showed exactly when Vavi raised his eyebrows about your bahaviurs. Trick is only tool that drive you to everything you want.
WOW nice comment. I for one did not know about all that! Do you have any links?

I think they should stop getting angry at Vavi, because if they were smart enough to listen, they would realise he's helping them. People on the ground will end up resenting them and it will damage their position. They're too blind to see it and he's warning them, his alliance partners.

One has to wonder about them owning all these mines. Maybe that's partly why they want to nationalise the mines?

Apparently there's an ex-minister whose husband is running an illegal coal mine
http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/200...

And a group of mining company hijackers were openly planning to overthrow the ANC government. LOL (this is a weird one)
http://censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/201...

And there's this mining disaster with Aurora with Zuma's nephew and Mandela's grandson who haven't been paying their workers while they're living the high life, but their cheques worth millions are bouncing, so ESKOM cut the power and now all the acid and toxic slush is polluting thousands of people's drinking water.

And then they also kept ignoring that illegal mining at Mapungubwe, which is a Heritage Site and something they should protect.

Greedy arrogant bastards. This is why BEE doesn't help most regular black people on the street.

Time to start voting for someone other than ANC or PAC. Both of them spread hate speech against whites, like "kill the boer" or "one bullet one baby".

I don't really care so much who people vote for. Just someone else. As long as they stick to their promise, actually deliver on services etc. and don't enrich themselves out of tax payer's money at the cost of regular people of all groups.
GenocideInSA

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Oh and then there's the 20 zama zamas who were executed in the Aurora mine as well.

Seeing as they hadn't been paid for so long and one got so desperate that he even jumped off a building or something, I guess you can understand that people would go and do a bit of informal mining in a mine that's not working.
GenocideInSA

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2010

Mr Sushi isn't the only one who should hang his head in shame...

And who wants to eat raw fish off someone else's body if you don't know them anyway? What about hygiene concerns like food-poisoning?

At least with plates, you know that stuff is seriously clean.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Boksburg, South Africa Discussions

Search the Boksburg, South Africa Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Derby-Lewis: 'I've been left to rot' (Nov '09) Mar '14 Jenny 2
guesthouses Mar '14 anon 4
Relationships Mar '14 John 1
Lives at stake as suburb burns Feb '14 Sterkfontein Swartkrans 1
+27788191301 illuminati temple in south africa ... Jan '14 sheikfahad 1
abortion clinic and pills for sale in boksburg ... Jan '14 drmollydds 1
m looking for u Nov '13 JUICY K 1
•••
•••