French surveillance frigate calls into Nuku'alofa

Full story: Matangi Tonga

THE Vendemiaire , a surveillance frigate of the French Navy stopped over in Nuku'alofa on Friday, while on a regular maritime surveillance of the South Pacific waters.
Comments
21 - 27 of 27 Comments Last updated Jun 8, 2011
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“TIGRESS,SCORPION ,PHOENIX”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

what the wrote:
I thought hua is what the buaka's do??
yeah the buakas love to hua big time
kai hoo kui

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 13, 2008

Judged:

Masina wrote:
<quoted text>
and what kind of brand of beer may that be KhK??
Its XXXX BEER ONLY BREW IN bRISBANE and it better that VB and those walesmen Toohey beer they drink at Sydney.I wonder why those Irish came with thier own beer to Sydney.ha ha

XXXX beer is a Queensland proud icon and evryone in Queensland love it.Except for Virgin Blue the traitor base in Brisbane but dont sell XXXX beer on their plane.They carry VB .

they should move to Victoria if they only sell VB as Victoria they called the Garden state meaning they punch of vegetable.ha ha

“TIGRESS,SCORPION ,PHOENIX”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2008

Judged:

kai hoo kui wrote:
<quoted text>Its XXXX BEER ONLY BREW IN bRISBANE and it better that VB and those walesmen Toohey beer they drink at Sydney.I wonder why those Irish came with thier own beer to Sydney.ha ha
XXXX beer is a Queensland proud icon and evryone in Queensland love it.Except for Virgin Blue the traitor base in Brisbane but dont sell XXXX beer on their plane.They carry VB .
they should move to Victoria if they only sell VB as Victoria they called the Garden state meaning they punch of vegetable.ha ha
Hey KhK,
Maybe the Irish stay loyal and true even to the kind of beer they drink. I guess they know their ale...beer.Guiness...Stout etc. better than anyone. I guess the thinking is if your gonna make Irish beer...you gotta make it right. lol
Erin go bragh!! hahaha
dummy

Hastings, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2009

hlh;lj
Candy

Kailua, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2009

yeah i love irish beer

Since: Jun 11

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

what sits on a lilly pad and moans???
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 8, 2011

KLCeyIonese wrote:
what sits on a lilly pad and moans???
You KLCeyIonese, jerking on the lilly pad and moaning to your own self pleasure...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Wallis and Futuna Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mata utu Music Forum (Dec '12) May '14 Musikologist 7
Lui Family from Uvea Apr '14 haapaiveu 2
bring back your lost lover in 48hrs +27734413030 (Jul '13) Jul '13 prof kyazze 1
Get your original fake documents , money and sc... (Jun '13) Jun '13 leslygabana 1
Lukla Everest Base Camp Trek (Aug '11) May '13 himmentor 2
Tiny airline makes big pay-as-you-weigh waves (Apr '13) Apr '13 Ed Teach 4
Football (Soccer) News (Apr '09) Nov '12 Musikologist 7

Search the Wallis and Futuna Forum:
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••