VIETNAM: Co' Va`ng nhung van phai an Cu*t

Posted in the Vietnam Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Viet Kieu

Denver, CO

#1 Oct 12, 2007
Vietnam plans to import 1mil tonnes oil in 2007: PetroVietnam
17:40' 12/10/2007 (GMT+7)
http://english.vietnamnet.vn/biz/2007/10/7491...

VietNamNet Bridge Ė Vietnam wants to import 1mil tonnes of crude oil in 2007, and crude oil imports will increase in the time to come, according to Dinh La Thang, Chairman of the Vietnam National Oil and Gas Group (PetroVietnam).

Mr Thang said that the Deputy Prime Minister, during his working visit to the Dung Quat oil refinery site, asked PetroVietnam to work with the contractor on solutions to speed up the pace of the project.

Mr Thang said that PetroVietnam would consider adjusting the projectís cost in order to help the main contractor offset the increased prices of materials and equipments, while ensuring the nationís benefit. If the two sides cannot reach an agreement on the projectís cost adjustment, foreign consultants will be hired and the case will be brought to international arbitration.

As for the Nghi Son petrochemistry project, Mr Thang said that the negotiations were experiencing difficulties due to the increased prices of materials and equipment.

PetroVietnam has suggested two solutions. First, PetroVietnam will continue negotiations with foreign partners. Second, the Nghi Son project will be invested in domestically. PetroVietnam is leaning towards the second.

According to Mr Thang, Vietnam has the two most important conditions needed for the second solution to be implemented: capital and oil sources. Five domestic strategic shareholders and two foreign partners who can provide crude oil for 30 years have been found.

Regarding concerns about crude oil supply for oil refineries (the world is forecast to face a long-term shortage of crude oil), Mr Thang said that PetroVietnam had anticipated all these things. Vietnam has good diplomatic relations with regional countries including Laos, Cambodia, Russia and SNG countries, African and American countries.

In 2007, PetroVietnam plans to import 1mil tonnes of crude oil. However, according to Mr Thang, the plan is likely to fail due to many reasons, including security money and money remittance.

For a long time to come, locally sourced crude oil output will remain at around 18-20mil tonnes per year, and new oil refineries will have to use import materials. Therefore, it is expected that crude oil imports will gradually increase in the coming years.

The import of gas has also been thought of, in order to meet the demand for industrial development.

In the first nine months of the year, PetroVietnam signed six contracts on exploring for oil and gas abroad, raising the total number of the groupís abroad projects to 13. The group is also seeking new investment opportunities in Kazakhstan, Myanmar, Tunisia, Indonesia, Angola, Iran, Russia and Belarus.
(Source: TBKTVN)

http://english.vietnamnet.vn/biz/2007/10/7491...
Co' Va`ng nhung van phai an Cu*t

AMEN !
Viet Kieu

Denver, CO

#2 Oct 12, 2007
Vietnam to import 50,000 tons of urea in 4th quarter
Last Updated(Beijing Time):2007-09-29 10:18
http://en.ce.cn/World/biz/200709/29/t20070929...

Vietnam needs to import some 50,000 tons of urea in the fourth quarter of this year, according to the Trade Information Center under the country's Ministry of Industry and Trade on Friday.
Vietnam needs about 440,000 tons of urea in the quarter, when domestic fertilizer plants are estimated to produce 240,000 tons. Now, there are some 150,000 tons of urea in inventory in the country.

The average price of Chinese urea imported to Vietnam via the Mong Cai border gate in northern Quang Ninh province in the first week of this month stood at 247 U.S. dollars per ton, compared with 240 dollars in the first week of last month, the center said, noting that Vietnam imports urea mainly from China, Indonesia, Russia and the Middle East.

Vietnam is expected to not have to import urea from 2012 when some new urea production projects become operational. From the year, half of the country's annual demand for diammonium phosphate fertilizer, and all of its demand for kalium fertilizer will be met by imports, according the industry's prediction.

Vietnam imported over three million tons of fertilizers, including 708,000 tons of urea, totaling 673 million dollars in 2006, posting respective rises of 5.9 percent and 5.1 percent against 2005.

The country, home to over 150 fertilizer producers with each annual capacity ranging from 500 tons to one million tons, has planned to build four major fertilizer plants with a combined annual capacity of nearly 1.8 million tons in the 2005-2010 period, according to the Vietnam Fertilizer Association.

Source:Xinhuanet

========
O hay, khong tin toi sao ?:)
http://en.ce.cn/World/biz/200709/29/t20070929...
HO CAM DAO

United States

#3 Oct 12, 2007
Viet Kieu wrote:
Vietnam to import 50,000 tons of urea in 4th quarter
Last Updated(Beijing Time):2007-09-29 10:18
http://en.ce.cn/World/biz/200709/29/t20070929...
Vietnam needs to import some 50,000 tons of urea in the fourth quarter of this year, according to the Trade Information Center under the country's Ministry of Industry and Trade on Friday.
Vietnam needs about 440,000 tons of urea in the quarter, when domestic fertilizer plants are estimated to produce 240,000 tons. Now, there are some 150,000 tons of urea in inventory in the country.
The average price of Chinese urea imported to Vietnam via the Mong Cai border gate in northern Quang Ninh province in the first week of this month stood at 247 U.S. dollars per ton, compared with 240 dollars in the first week of last month, the center said, noting that Vietnam imports urea mainly from China, Indonesia, Russia and the Middle East.
Vietnam is expected to not have to import urea from 2012 when some new urea production projects become operational. From the year, half of the country's annual demand for diammonium phosphate fertilizer, and all of its demand for kalium fertilizer will be met by imports, according the industry's prediction.
Vietnam imported over three million tons of fertilizers, including 708,000 tons of urea, totaling 673 million dollars in 2006, posting respective rises of 5.9 percent and 5.1 percent against 2005.
The country, home to over 150 fertilizer producers with each annual capacity ranging from 500 tons to one million tons, has planned to build four major fertilizer plants with a combined annual capacity of nearly 1.8 million tons in the 2005-2010 period, according to the Vietnam Fertilizer Association.
Source:Xinhuanet
========
O hay, khong tin toi sao ?:)
http://en.ce.cn/World/biz/200709/29/t20070929...
O HAY LA THE LAO?DINH CAO TRI TUE MA SAO AN NOI VO VAN HOA THE.PHAI GOI LA AN "BO THUA SUA CAN"VAY MA CAC DONG CHI LANH DAO NUOC NHU NGUYEN MINH TRIET VA NGUYEN TAN DUNG CUNG QUA MY AN "BO THUA SUA CAN" DAY.DUNG LA XUC VAT NEN NGON NGU CUA VIET CONG LA NGON NGU TU TRONG "RUNG" RA "THANH PHO" DO "BO NAO BO NEU"
DAI VIET

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Oct 12, 2007
aid muon da nguyen da dang va dan chu cho VN xin hay doc bai nay va cho y kien. Xin cam on!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/vietnamese/forum/story/2...
Mrs Phan Thuy Thanh

Hayward, CA

#5 Oct 12, 2007
I can accept a single party but have to be Free press, free speech and freedom. Unfortunaterly a single party can not make a correction itself when it fails or has a mistake or corruption.

To make a good correction, needs to have another party or better, have multi-party to look into the matter. Ho chi Minh fight the France because its colonial. Colonial is a Single party form to govern, to rule without another colonial interference. If you dont understand, take a look
at United Nation
AlcansCollector

United States

#6 Oct 12, 2007
Mrs Phan Thuy Thanh wrote:
I can accept a single party but have to be Free press, free speech and freedom. Unfortunaterly a single party can not make a correction itself when it fails or has a mistake or corruption.
That sounds like a young man in BiViXi pho`- rum said: "We have democracy already, no need multi-parties system"...

Someone in Vietnam replied to him something likes this "When construcitng a building, he claimed already get to second floor, then he said no need the first floor any more"

What an analogy, what a constructor !!!!

kkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaakkkk
ITEngineer

Plano, TX

#7 Oct 12, 2007
Dang CSVN luc truoc that bu.ng dan de kem kep va chuyen chinh voi Cong San Chu Nghia, CSCN. Bay gio cac nuoc CS hau het da sup do chi con lai Trung Quoc, Trieu Tien (Bac Han), Cu Ba, Viet Nam. Dang CSVN rat so hai nen da bam theo kieu CSCN nhu Trung Quoc, noi long day that bung nguoi dan, de kinh te thi truong chay theo kieu tu ban va hy vong nguoi dan se khong doi hoi dan chu lat do su cai tri cua Dang CSVN.
Nhung mot quoc gia that su phat trien la phai phat trien tren nhieu mat can ban chinh ma kinh te chi la mot phan trong do ma thoi. Nhung su phat trien can ban chinh yeu gom co chinh tri luat phap, van hoa giao duc, khoa hoc ky thuat. Chi co kinh te phat trien manh ma tat ca cac can ban khac di xuong thi khong the nao dung vung duoc lau dai. Kinh te se co len roi co xuong de do la dieu duong nhien. Neu chi nghi den kinh te khong thi that la thieu xot lam sao tro thanh mot cuong quoc dan giau nuoc manh. Ma muon phat trien chinh tri luat phap, van hoa giao duc, thi duong nhien chac chan la phai dan chu da nguyen da dang phai chinh tri. Mot dang phai chinh tri cam dau quoc gia voi mot quoc hoi luon phai theo duong loi cua mot dang thi lam sao tien duoc. Luat phap dua ra chi co loi cho mot dang do thoi. Chua noi den Toa An cung lai phan xu theo duong loi cua mot dang nam quyen thi co oan trai ai co the kien lai de giai oan.
Tom Dang CSVN co gang thuc day kinh te len de tao mot phon thinh gia tao. Nhung roi no se di den be tac vi khong co dan chu dan quyen da nguyen da dang.
Toi_nguoiviet

Tokyo, Japan

#8 Oct 12, 2007
da dang de nghi si cac dang cam ghe nem nhau trong quoc hoi ah, de cho ong nghi si dang nay mang cut thoi boi len nguoi ong kia. dung sai thi doi thoi gian phan giai.
ITEngineer

Plano, TX

#9 Oct 12, 2007
Mrs Phan Thuy Thanh wrote:
I can accept a single party but have to be Free press, free speech and freedom. Unfortunaterly a single party can not make a correction itself when it fails or has a mistake or corruption.
To make a good correction, needs to have another party or better, have multi-party to look into the matter. Ho chi Minh fight the France because its colonial. Colonial is a Single party form to govern, to rule without another colonial interference. If you dont understand, take a look
at United Nation
One party is such alike Communist Party, then Free press, free speech, and freedom are for what? Communist party is making law, executing law, and prosecuting law under name "People" then who has more power than the leaders of Communists Party? Free Press can they do their job without strong interference of Communist Party? Free speech, can any one say any differences than Communist Party says? Then where is Free without real Free press and speech?
ITEngineer

Plano, TX

#10 Oct 12, 2007
Correction
ITEngineer wrote:
One party is such alike Communist Party, then Free press, free speech, and freedom are for what? Communist party is making law, executing law, and prosecuting law under name "People" then who has more power than the leaders of Communists Party?.
Free Press, can the press do their job without strong interference of Communist Party? Free speech, can any one say any differences than Communist Party says? Then where is Freedom without real Free press and speech?
allen

Charlotte, NC

#11 Oct 12, 2007
ITEngineer wrote:
Dang CSVN luc truoc that bu.ng dan de kem kep va chuyen chinh voi Cong San Chu Nghia, CSCN. Bay gio cac nuoc CS hau het da sup do chi con lai Trung Quoc, Trieu Tien (Bac Han), Cu Ba, Viet Nam. Dang CSVN rat so hai nen da bam theo kieu CSCN nhu Trung Quoc, noi long day that bung nguoi dan, de kinh te thi truong chay theo kieu tu ban va hy vong nguoi dan se khong doi hoi dan chu lat do su cai tri cua Dang CSVN.
Nhung mot quoc gia that su phat trien la phai phat trien tren nhieu mat can ban chinh ma kinh te chi la mot phan trong do ma thoi. Nhung su phat trien can ban chinh yeu gom co chinh tri luat phap, van hoa giao duc, khoa hoc ky thuat. Chi co kinh te phat trien manh ma tat ca cac can ban khac di xuong thi khong the nao dung vung duoc lau dai. Kinh te se co len roi co xuong de do la dieu duong nhien. Neu chi nghi den kinh te khong thi that la thieu xot lam sao tro thanh mot cuong quoc dan giau nuoc manh. Ma muon phat trien chinh tri luat phap, van hoa giao duc, thi duong nhien chac chan la phai dan chu da nguyen da dang phai chinh tri. Mot dang phai chinh tri cam dau quoc gia voi mot quoc hoi luon phai theo duong loi cua mot dang thi lam sao tien duoc. Luat phap dua ra chi co loi cho mot dang do thoi. Chua noi den Toa An cung lai phan xu theo duong loi cua mot dang nam quyen thi co oan trai ai co the kien lai de giai oan.
Tom Dang CSVN co gang thuc day kinh te len de tao mot phon thinh gia tao. Nhung roi no se di den be tac vi khong co dan chu dan quyen da nguyen da dang.
"Duoc Voi doi Tien", hay nhin ki Dan Tri cua VN roi dem so voi Dai Han , Nhat, Dai Loan va Singapore.
Muon tu do chinh tri de loan hay sao: Toi xin tra loi voi ban mot lan nua: Tat ca cac lanh dao Vietnam tu cap phuong, thanh pho, tinh cho den chinh phu Trung Uong deu nhat tri phat trien kinh te, giao duc, khoa hoc ky thuat, luat phap va ke ca chinh tri, nhung khong phai kieu chinh tri tu do cua nhung thanh phan phan dong, ban nuoc, dang song luu vong o ngoai quoc va tim moi cach de gay tinh trang bat on chinh tri cho Vietnam.
Cac ban chong Cong dung mo tuong den da nguyen da dang.
Da nguyen da dang la dua nuoc Vietnam vao tinh trang hon loan nhu ran co 10 dau, tu can xe roi chet.
Dang Cong San la dang cua moi nguoi dan Vietnam: Dang La Dan, Dan La Dang.
Cac ban muon giup Vietnam phat trien kinh te thi co du moi cach de giup. Con muon thay doi chinh tri thi nen cam mieng lai, rang song va chet o My, Tay, Uc gi cung duoc. Noi mai chang lam gi duoc dau.
ITEngineer

Plano, TX

#12 Oct 12, 2007
allen wrote:
<quoted text>
"Duoc Voi doi Tien", hay nhin ki Dan Tri cua VN roi dem so voi Dai Han , Nhat, Dai Loan va Singapore.
Muon tu do chinh tri de loan hay sao: Toi xin tra loi voi ban mot lan nua: Tat ca cac lanh dao Vietnam tu cap phuong, thanh pho, tinh cho den chinh phu Trung Uong deu nhat tri phat trien kinh te, giao duc, khoa hoc ky thuat, luat phap va ke ca chinh tri, nhung khong phai kieu chinh tri tu do cua nhung thanh phan phan dong, ban nuoc, dang song luu vong o ngoai quoc va tim moi cach de gay tinh trang bat on chinh tri cho Vietnam.
Cac ban chong Cong dung mo tuong den da nguyen da dang.
Da nguyen da dang la dua nuoc Vietnam vao tinh trang hon loan nhu ran co 10 dau, tu can xe roi chet.
Dang Cong San la dang cua moi nguoi dan Vietnam: Dang La Dan, Dan La Dang.
Cac ban muon giup Vietnam phat trien kinh te thi co du moi cach de giup. Con muon thay doi chinh tri thi nen cam mieng lai, rang song va chet o My, Tay, Uc gi cung duoc. Noi mai chang lam gi duoc dau.
Ban oi dung co nong de dung loi le the thi ai tin. O day la tu do ngon luan, sao ban lai noi la phai cam mieng lai? Tu do ngon luan khong co thi lay gi ma phat trien day? Y kien hay do khong cho noi thi lam sao ma biet cai hai cai do day? Dan tri? Cu noi la dan tri thap? Phai can dan tri cao? Thu hoi ban su giao duc bay gio o VN dang len hay dang xuong? Dang la Dan, Dan la Dang? Ro rang toan la khau hieu rong. Trong hon 80 trieu dan thi co bao nhieu dang vien? Bao nhieu se la lanh dao trong dang? Dung noi la ca toan dan la dang vien vi noi nhu vay khong co ai tin dai. Muon vao dang thi phai trai qua qua trinh thanh loc co phai vay khong?
ITEngineer

Plano, TX

#13 Oct 12, 2007
Toan dan nhat tri la day? Dang la Dan va Dan la Dang la day? http://www.bbc.co.uk/vietnamese/vietnam/story...

Tai sao co canh nay? 32 nam dang nhe la phai het canh nguoi boc lot nguoi roi cho?
AlcansCollector

United States

#14 Oct 12, 2007
Toi_nguoiviet wrote:
da dang de nghi si cac dang cam ghe nem nhau trong quoc hoi ah, de cho ong nghi si dang nay mang cut thoi boi len nguoi ong kia. dung sai thi doi thoi gian phan giai.
The Can bo CS chung may di hop khong co lay dao thui vao nhau a`? may biet Stalin dung dao dam chet biet bao nhieu d/c cua no trong phong lam viec ko ?
CSVN TEN BAN NUOC

Omaha, NE

#15 Oct 12, 2007
allen wrote:
<quoted text>
"Duoc Voi doi Tien", hay nhin ki Dan Tri cua VN roi dem so voi Dai Han , Nhat, Dai Loan va Singapore.
Muon tu do chinh tri de loan hay sao: Toi xin tra loi voi ban mot lan nua: Tat ca cac lanh dao Vietnam tu cap phuong, thanh pho, tinh cho den chinh phu Trung Uong deu nhat tri phat trien kinh te, giao duc, khoa hoc ky thuat, luat phap va ke ca chinh tri, nhung khong phai kieu chinh tri tu do cua nhung thanh phan phan dong, ban nuoc, dang song luu vong o ngoai quoc va tim moi cach de gay tinh trang bat on chinh tri cho Vietnam.
Cac ban chong Cong dung mo tuong den da nguyen da dang.
Da nguyen da dang la dua nuoc Vietnam vao tinh trang hon loan nhu ran co 10 dau, tu can xe roi chet.
Dang Cong San la dang cua moi nguoi dan Vietnam: Dang La Dan, Dan La Dang.
Cac ban muon giup Vietnam phat trien kinh te thi co du moi cach de giup. Con muon thay doi chinh tri thi nen cam mieng lai, rang song va chet o My, Tay, Uc gi cung duoc. Noi mai chang lam gi duoc dau.
Allen,may co the tra loi cho tao biet the nao la nen tang cua mot quoc gia?nen tang cua quoc gia xuat phat tu dau?Vay dang csvn da xay dung nen tang quoc gia vn bang gi?lam sao de co duoc mot nen tang quoc gia vung chac?.May cau hoi nay cung chunh la cai tat vo mat may day con a.nen tang cua mot quoc gia moi chinh la cot tru vung chac de bao ve dat nuoc vn lau dai duoc.
Co 3 que

Vietnam

#16 Oct 13, 2007
Hay coi lai lich su Viet Nam CH
Khong biet da lan nao VNCH dem quan di danh Phap de gianh doc lap cho dan toc chua . Khong bao gio co chuyen ay dau vi VNCH duoc Phap nuoi ma khi Phap thu duoc Mi dang tay giup do khong va chi bao dung ki HD Gionevo vi ky vao do chi co thua ma thoi vi nguoi dan ai bo phieu cho cai lu tay sai theo Phap ay
Biet thua nen ra suc pha hoai TTC . Nhung cai chinh the nay da ton tai cat vo sau Mi trong moi hoan canh. Den khi Mi rut thi song ot o roi 2 nam sau chet . Lich su da the hien ro su dao thai cua no: Cai gi dung dan dung tien trinh lich su se ton tai va nguoc lai nhung gi ma trai voi lich su se bi thai hoi va cuon troi. Chinh the VNCH la 1 minh chung ro rang
nguoi viet

Hanoi, Vietnam

#17 Oct 13, 2007
khong hieu gi` ca
do phan quoc

Hanoi, Vietnam

#18 Oct 13, 2007
AlcansCollector wrote:
<quoted text>
The Can bo CS chung may di hop khong co lay dao thui vao nhau a`? may biet Stalin dung dao dam chet biet bao nhieu d/c cua no trong phong lam viec ko ?
do cho ghe, tao chui co hay khong ?
AK-47MS

Vietnam

#19 Oct 13, 2007
Tai sao tao la phan quoc ha? Tao la cong dan VN tu do doc lap khong phai khum num, cui luon, chui ruc nhu bon may. Tao la nguoi yeu nuoc co lap truong ro rang khong bi cai gi rang buoc nhu cai lu luu vong phan quoc nhu chung may. Vay ma chung may lai goi la phan quoc!? Chung may dang tho 1 cai thay dang trong luc boc mui thoi rua ma ai ngui thay cung phat non mua. Hay day, tuu chung thi chung may thuc su la lu phan quoc
AK-47MS

Vietnam

#20 Oct 13, 2007
Con cho vang ngoi tren Co vang va an Cuc cut vang
Hay day chu may chu hay dem co vang lot o cho cho no nam . Nhin thay la co la toi phat non, phat mua

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vietnam PM asks Cambodia to discourage anti-Vie... 32 min SpongeBob 117
Why Obama must revisit Ho Chi Minh's request? 36 min SpongeBob 28
Contaminated Taiwanese oil scandal prompts reca... 5 hr bach dang 5
nhung diem nong chien tranh 12 hr bach dang 1
Vatican and Vietnam continue to strengthen ties... 12 hr bach dang 3
Direct India-Vietnam air service to begin from ... 12 hr bach dang 1
TAO 4EVER 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U OPIUM NESTLE ... 13 hr NGUCAPSHlTSKIN3KI... 863
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Vietnam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••