Tran Chung Ngoc and his puppet stateless

Posted in the Vietnam Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LacViet

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 11, 2008
 
My friends,
Lately, you might notice some trashes posted by the hypocrite stateless that were written by TCN, a member of Giao Diem. Here is something for you to see that this group of VC sympathizers are disliked even within the Buddhist community.

http://www.queme.net/vie/news_detail.php...
LacViet

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Apr 11, 2008
 
More stuff from another Phat Tu about TCN:

http://thothanhuu.tripod.com/qhuc/tranchungng...
LacViet

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Apr 11, 2008
 
More lies from TCN being exposed:

http://nhanquyencongly.wordpress.com/2008/03/...
LacViet

Frederick, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 11, 2008
 
More stuff written about what a hypocrite TCN is:

http://www.vnfa.com/anews/0711_168.html
abcde

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Apr 11, 2008
 
LacViet wrote:
More stuff written about what a hypocrite TCN is:
http://www.vnfa.com/anews/0711_168.html
Chu Tat Tien is one way mind (his way only)like you. Tran Chung Ngoc talk about the Rightthing. Chu Tat Tien did not have a PhD he got jealous, and translate Ph = Triet hoc , how dumb he is....
Phiengung

Heidelberg, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Apr 12, 2008
 
abcde wrote:
<quoted text>
Chu Tat Tien is one way mind (his way only)like you. Tran Chung Ngoc talk about the Rightthing. Chu Tat Tien did not have a PhD he got jealous, and translate Ph = Triet hoc , how dumb he is....
And you abcde, you called the heroic acts of the Trung ladies 'rebellion'. You should be the last person to comment about other people language skill.
Stateless

Franklin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Apr 12, 2008
 
Phiengung wrote:
<quoted text>
And you abcde, you called the heroic acts of the Trung ladies 'rebellion'. You should be the last person to comment about other people language skill.
and you don't and won't have a better word, mr. freedom of speech and freedom of press controller.
do you believe that you hatched from a dinosaur egg?
yes sir, get your Phd of language skill out and prove that you don't have the right word for it.
Stateless

Franklin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 12, 2008
 
lost soul vit lac,
this is not from TCN it is from: pfaffdaddy
the h... of vietnam
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
this is what bai? cu't tra^u phan chu trinh calls civilization.
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Stateless

Franklin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 12, 2008
 
Vietnam thien su truyen hinh.
http://www.sachhiem.net/LICHSU/CuongDe.php
Stateless

Franklin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Apr 12, 2008
 
lost soul vit lac,
the link is
www.sachhiem.net
lots of info are in there.
TCN is one of many!
have fun.

Since: Apr 08

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Apr 12, 2008
 
abcde wrote:
<quoted text>
Chu Tat Tien is one way mind (his way only)like you. Tran Chung Ngoc talk about the Rightthing. Chu Tat Tien did not have a PhD he got jealous, and translate Ph = Triet hoc , how dumb he is....
PHD stands for Philosophy Doctor. Philosophy was one of the first field that had that level of education. Omg you are stupid.
Phiengung

Heidelberg, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Apr 12, 2008
 
Stateless wrote:
<quoted text>
and you don't and won't have a better word, mr. freedom of speech and freedom of press controller.
do you believe that you hatched from a dinosaur egg?
yes sir, get your Phd of language skill out and prove that you don't have the right word for it.
Stateless,

I did offer abcde an alternative for his poor choice of the word "rebellion" to describe the heroic acts of our Trung Ladies. You came to defend of him and attack me too quick and missed that alternative. Let me remind you and him what I had offered him. I said that he could use the word "Liberation". I also told abcde that liberation can be used to describe all the struggles of our forebears for independence of Vietnam. vietcong should not claim monopoly of that word. It's absurd of vietcong and its supporters to preserve words like "nguoi" in capital and "vi dai" for Ho Chi Minh only.

I never claim to be knowledgeable to the point of silliness. I know my limitation.

stateless, whenever I offer a view on this forum, I always thread it carefully. Even so, I know that I made mistake. So far, you have not attacked me on my short comings but rather chose to the points that I was right.

I would thank you if you can correct me on my mistake but as it has not been the case, I am disappointed in your attitude.
Stateless

Franklin, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Apr 12, 2008
 
Phiengung wrote:
<quoted text>
Stateless,
I did offer abcde an alternative for his poor choice of the word "rebellion" to describe the heroic acts of our Trung Ladies. You came to defend of him and attack me too quick and missed that alternative. Let me remind you and him what I had offered him. I said that he could use the word "Liberation". I also told abcde that liberation can be used to describe all the struggles of our forebears for independence of Vietnam. vietcong should not claim monopoly of that word. It's absurd of vietcong and its supporters to preserve words like "nguoi" in capital and "vi dai" for Ho Chi Minh only.
I never claim to be knowledgeable to the point of silliness. I know my limitation.
stateless, whenever I offer a view on this forum, I always thread it carefully. Even so, I know that I made mistake. So far, you have not attacked me on my short comings but rather chose to the points that I was right.
I would thank you if you can correct me on my mistake but as it has not been the case, I am disappointed in your attitude.
this is a second time you tried.
you will never find a right word.
Mrs Phan Thuy Thanh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Apr 12, 2008
 
LacViet wrote:
My friends,
Lately, you might notice some trashes posted by the hypocrite stateless that were written by TCN, a member of Giao Diem. Here is something for you to see that this group of VC sympathizers are disliked even within the Buddhist community.
http://www.queme.net/vie/news_detail.php...
More than 10 years ago, I already heard Giaodiem and Tranchung Ngoc (who is he ? live in Wisconsin or Boston ?) and bunch of writers dislike DiemNhu/Catholic trying to write something bad about CongGiao Can Lao Nhan Vi and there is one writer in the local Bay area name Huong Binh Lehuu Dan had issued two books with all collections of Catholic in it, what ever Catholic has bad news, he put in , many of you never read and seen those books. What ever, but those writers now are living in the USA a county which "in God we trust" and they dont dare to go to other country. After many years attack the Catholic, now they attack anything, Budhism, Baptist , etc, but never talk bad about Hanoi Communist ...

I believe they are some kind of mental illness and please ignore their articles, you may read it for fun but try to discuss these articles is endless story and clueless .

Regards .

PTT
Stateless

New Boston, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Apr 13, 2008
 
Mrs Phan Thuy Thanh wrote:
<quoted text>
More than 10 years ago, I already heard Giaodiem and Tranchung Ngoc (who is he ? live in Wisconsin or Boston ?) and bunch of writers dislike DiemNhu/Catholic trying to write something bad about CongGiao Can Lao Nhan Vi and there is one writer in the local Bay area name Huong Binh Lehuu Dan had issued two books with all collections of Catholic in it, what ever Catholic has bad news, he put in , many of you never read and seen those books. What ever, but those writers now are living in the USA a county which "in God we trust" and they dont dare to go to other country. After many years attack the Catholic, now they attack anything, Budhism, Baptist , etc, but never talk bad about Hanoi Communist ...
I believe they are some kind of mental illness and please ignore their articles, you may read it for fun but try to discuss these articles is endless story and clueless .
Regards .
PTT
the kid lost soul vit lac somehow obsesses with TCN but the one i actually like most is Charlie Nguyen.

and the link is
www.sachhiem.net
Nghia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Sep 17, 2008
 
L&#7841;c Vi&#7879;t,

N&#7873;n t&#7843;ng c&#7911;a tôn giáo là "&#272;&#7913;c Tin" c&#7911;a giáo &#273;&#7891;. 0 có &#273;&#7913;c tin th́ "bible" c&#361;ng ch&#7881; là 1 b&#7897; chuy&#7879;n &#273;&#7885;c cho vui.Ông Tr&#7847;n Chung Ng&#7885;c vi&#7871;t v&#7873; Kitô giáo d&#432;&#7899;i m&#7897;t g&#7889;c &#273;&#7897; c&#7911;a 1 ng&#432;&#7901;i thi&#7871;u v&#7855;ng "&#272;&#7913;c Tin" tôn giáo cho nên dùông TCN có nghiên c&#7913;u c&#7843; &#273;&#7901;i và &#273;&#7885;c &#273;i &#273;&#7885;c l&#7841;i "bible" 77 l&#7847;n 7,ông ta c&#361;ng "t&#7889;i t&#259;m" h&#417;n ng&#432;&#7901;i mù ch&#7919; có "&#272;&#7913;c Tin".Ông th&#7853;t s&#7921; không t́m th&#7845;y V&#7871;t Chân trong "bible" &#273;&#7875; l&#7841;i. Th&#7853;t t&#7897;i nghi&#7879;p cho TCN.
LacViet wrote:
My friends,
Lately, you might notice some trashes posted by the hypocrite stateless that were written by TCN, a member of Giao Diem. Here is something for you to see that this group of VC sympathizers are disliked even within the Buddhist community.
http://www.queme.net/vie/news_detail.php...
Nghia

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 17, 2008
 
Religion is based on the "Faith" of its faithfuls. Without "Faith", there would be no religion. Mr. Tran wrote his articles as the point of view of a person with no religious faith.
Mechanic

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 17, 2008
 
Fixed:

La.c Vie.t,

Ne`n ta?ng cu?a ton gia'o la` "DDu'c Tin" cu?a gia'o ddo`. 0 co' ddu'c tin thi` "bible" cu~ng chi? la` 1 bo. chuye.n ddo.c cho vui.Ong Tra`n Chung Ngo.c vie't ve` Kito gia'o duo'i mo.t go'c ddo. cu?a 1 nguo`i thie'u vi'ng "DDu'c Tin" ton gia'o cho nen du`ong TCN co' nghien cu'u ca? ddo`i va` ddo.c ddi ddo.c la.i "bible" 77 la`n 7,ong ta cu~ng "to'i ta(m" hon nguo`i mu` chu~ co' "DDu'c Tin".Ong tha.t su. khong ti`m tha'y Ve't Chan trong "bible" dde? la.i. Tha.t to.i nghie.p
Nhat Nam

Ottawa, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 30, 2008
 
Ngôn ng&#7919; b́nh dân có câu:“không nói th́ ch&#7843; ai b&#7843;o m&#7847;y câm!”.
Th&#7881;nh tho&#7843;ng trên các website nh&#7845;t là Giao &#273;i&#7875;m, &#273;&#7885;c gi&#7843; th&#7845;y xu&#7845;t hi&#7879;n m&#7897;t s&#7889; bài vi&#7871;t c&#7911;a “nhà trí th&#7913;c &#273;&#7847;u tôm” ti&#7871;n s&#297; Tr&#7847;n Chung Ng&#7885;c.Ông phê phán Giáo h&#7897;i PGVNTN, Công giáo…r&#7891;i m&#7899;i &#273;ây là D&#432;&#417;ng Nguy&#7879;t Ánh. Th&#7917; h&#7887;i D&#432;&#417;ng Nguy&#7879;t Ánh th́ &#273;&#7875; l&#7841;i cho Hoa k&#7923; m&#7897;t s&#7889; công tŕnh nghiên c&#7913;u, c̣n Tr&#7847;n Chung Ng&#7885;c th́ &#273;&#7875; l&#7841;i cái ǵ? Có ch&#259;ng là nh&#7919;ng bài vi&#7871;t &#273;&#7847;y xú t&#7915;…t&#7897;i nghi&#7879;p c&#7909; bà thân sinh c&#7911;a Tr&#7847;n Chung Ng&#7885;c, &#273;&#7867; chi ra tên này cho &#273;au cái c&#7917;a ḿnh!!!
Khoi

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 25, 2009
 
Well, the original national motto of America is not "In God We Trust" but " E Pluribus Unum - Unite Many Into One.(literally: Out of Many, One). Many Americans had complained that having this new national motto on $1 Bill and 1 cent mint is UNCONSTITUTIONAL because it "endorses Christianity" at the expense of other religions and purposefully "entangles religion with politics." Thomas Jefferson, attempting to explain the First Amendment, had used the (in-)famous metaphor "WALL of SEPARATION BETWEEN CHURCH AND STATE," which they Christian Right are determined to bring down at all cost.

"In God We Trust" was proposed by james Pollock and became the national motto in 1956, during the McCARTHYITE ERA with many notorious Communist witch-hunts which costed the lives and careers of thousands.

Many Americans have learnt to heart the Pledge of Allegiance:

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and to the republic for which it stands, ONE NATION UNDER GOD, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

However, it originally reads:

"I pledge allegiance to my Flag and the Republic for which it stands, one nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The author, Francis Bellamy, is, ironically, a CHRISTIAN SOCIALIST.

"One Nation Under God" was suggested by Dwight Eisenhower.

Both "In God We Truct" and "One Nation Under God" are constitutional. They are penned to counter the hysterical, yet irrational, fear of "Atheistic Communism" or "Communistic Atheism."

Wait, Ayn Rand is fervently anti-Communist, but she is also an ATHEIST???

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of24
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Vietnam Forum right now

Search the Vietnam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
noi nao co backy,,la noi do co nha tho cong giao. 2 hr beauty of the full moon 1
TAO4EVER XE 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`tg`NG UUK HO^MCU... 5 hr HIVBEO4MATMAMTRANAULDENKP 355
TAO XE LU 4EVER 36TONS CAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U SIDA Y... 5 hr HIVBEO4MATMAMTRANAULDENKP 273
TAONEW4EVER XE 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U Ho^MCUT'... 5 hr HIVBEO4MATMAMTRANAULDENKP 430
TAONEW4EVER XE 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`CHACoNNG U AB... 5 hr HIVBEO4MATMAMTRANAULDENKP 478
B L A C K S JAPANESE ALWAYS THEFT and MURDER VI... 5 hr HIVBEO4MATMAMTRANAULDENKP 14
CHO' DIEN^ NG U CIA DAEGU IRAN TIBET NGUYEN^? T... 5 hr HIVBEO4MATMAMTRANAULDENKP 85
•••
•••
•••
•••