Incest in Vietnam?

Posted in the Vietnam Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Joey54

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 2, 2011
 
Is this true? I always heard about there is incest clubs in Vietnam where people pay to watch prostitutes engaging sexual intercourse with their children?

Incest suspect defies public furor

Allegations of an incestuous relationship between a woman and her son in a northern province have outraged locals for years, leaving the woman's five children ostracized by the community.

Tran Thi Nguyet , 58, and her 35-year-old son Tran Van Truong have lived under the same roof in Nhan Chinh Commune in the northern province of Ha Nam for more than 20 years.

Their relationship is believed to have breached one of society?s greatest taboos in the 1980s when Nguyet's husband abandoned her for a younger women.

Faced with grinding poverty, Nguyet and her son moved to live with her mother.

In the middle of 1983, Nguyet mysteriously became pregnant.

Truong was suspected of being the father as he was the only male to ever be seen around where they lived and Nguyet was known to shun any acquittance with other men.

But during the years Nguyet had five children, much to the horror of local villagers.

Futile action

Nhan Chinh Commune Deputy Mayor Dinh Van Phong told Thanh Nien there was grounds to suspect an incestuous relationship between Truong and his mother.

The couple have lived together in a makeshift tent in the commune from 1984 to 2006, Phong said.

Nguyet's five children strongly resembled Truong, who may be both their father and brother, he added.

Nguyen Van Son, a former police officer in the commune, said although local authorities had done their best to stop the suspected incestuous relationship, their efforts were of no avail.

The mother and son repeatedly denied having a sexual relationship when summoned for questioning by local authorities.

Even when the local church swung into action to counsel the pair, who are both Catholic, into ending the relationship, the situation did not change.

The kids bear the brunt

Their oldest child, 23-year old Tran Thi Gam, has an unspecified birth defect and has suffered poor health since early childhood.

Gam works at a local garment factory in Ha Nam Province.

But her health problems, coupled with the stigma of her family background, seem to have deprived Gam of any happiness in life.

Gam's brother, 21-year-old Bac, was ostracized by his classmates during his school years.

His love for a local girl was also thwarted by her family, who rejected him because of the alleged stain on his family history.

Nguyet's other kids have also suffered.

Their daily lives are overshadowed by the heavy social stigma of their parent's alleged incest.

Reported by Tho Phuoc Van Phu
Story from Thanh Nien News
Published: 19 May, 2008, 13:24:35 (GMT+7)
Copyright Thanh Nien News
nguoi viet mien nam uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 2, 2011
 
Joey54 wrote:
Is this true? I always heard about there is incest clubs in Vietnam where people pay to watch prostitutes engaging sexual intercourse with their children?
Incest suspect defies public furor
Allegations of an incestuous relationship between a woman and her son in a northern province have outraged locals for years, leaving the woman's five children ostracized by the community.
Tran Thi Nguyet , 58, and her 35-year-old son Tran Van Truong have lived under the same roof in Nhan Chinh Commune in the northern province of Ha Nam for more than 20 years.
Their relationship is believed to have breached one of society?s greatest taboos in the 1980s when Nguyet's husband abandoned her for a younger women.
Faced with grinding poverty, Nguyet and her son moved to live with her mother.
In the middle of 1983, Nguyet mysteriously became pregnant.
Truong was suspected of being the father as he was the only male to ever be seen around where they lived and Nguyet was known to shun any acquittance with other men.
But during the years Nguyet had five children, much to the horror of local villagers.
Futile action
Nhan Chinh Commune Deputy Mayor Dinh Van Phong told Thanh Nien there was grounds to suspect an incestuous relationship between Truong and his mother.
The couple have lived together in a makeshift tent in the commune from 1984 to 2006, Phong said.
Nguyet's five children strongly resembled Truong, who may be both their father and brother, he added.
Nguyen Van Son, a former police officer in the commune, said although local authorities had done their best to stop the suspected incestuous relationship, their efforts were of no avail.
The mother and son repeatedly denied having a sexual relationship when summoned for questioning by local authorities.
Even when the local church swung into action to counsel the pair, who are both Catholic, into ending the relationship, the situation did not change.
The kids bear the brunt
Their oldest child, 23-year old Tran Thi Gam, has an unspecified birth defect and has suffered poor health since early childhood.
Gam works at a local garment factory in Ha Nam Province.
But her health problems, coupled with the stigma of her family background, seem to have deprived Gam of any happiness in life.
Gam's brother, 21-year-old Bac, was ostracized by his classmates during his school years.
His love for a local girl was also thwarted by her family, who rejected him because of the alleged stain on his family history.
Nguyet's other kids have also suffered.
Their daily lives are overshadowed by the heavy social stigma of their parent's alleged incest.
Reported by Tho Phuoc Van Phu
Story from Thanh Nien News
Published: 19 May, 2008, 13:24:35 (GMT+7)
Copyright Thanh Nien News
GO OVER THERE AND WITNESS FOR YOURSELF,,.
Joey54

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 2, 2011
 
nguoi viet mien nam uk wrote:
<quoted text>
GO OVER THERE AND WITNESS FOR YOURSELF,,.
so is it true then?
nguoi viet mien nam uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 2, 2011
 
Joey54 wrote:
<quoted text>
so is it true then?
.

you are the one to concern your insult vn,, then you go and find out for your self.
why asking me son of the opium puff ???

or son of the fingers,, i must say,,.or son of the unhygiener,,.

give me your address,, so i will sendder to you a chopsticks...

on the 26,of february south china news papers reported that,,.

they arrested the Malaysia father sale his 12 years old daughter to a sex slave clud in Quangdong..

but release uncharge,,
then re arrested again for a same offence one hour later,,.

further more then that ,,, according to chinese police reveaved the statements of the father,,said,,.Malaysian government was playing in this part,,. as a sex slaved corruption,,.

did you reader this ???

is it very evil acted Malaysia men,,.how on earth the father sold his daughter for a sex slaved ???

animals..
nguoi viet mien nam uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 2, 2011
 
joey 54 du con di me may,,
NVN777

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 2, 2011
 
Joey54
You son of opium puff
Joey54

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 3, 2011
 
I think that does answer it all which proves incest in vietnam is rampant because truth hurts doesnt it?=)
nguoi viet mien nam uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 3, 2011
 
Joey54 wrote:
I think that does answer it all which proves incest in vietnam is rampant because truth hurts doesnt it?=)
.

that is ok nothing hurts at all..

the worsed thing are sale their children to the sex slaved that was very hurts hthe most of human feeling,,. and evil acted,,. that was incident had happened in MAlaysia,,.

i wish you don't ever thought about that and committe yourself to this act,,. very evil please tell your prople don't do any thing which all of us regarding it as an evil..

dit con me may,,
NVN777

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 3, 2011
 
Joey54 wrote:
I think that does answer it all which proves incest in vietnam is rampant because truth hurts doesnt it?=)
The only incest happens is between you and your happy sister.
SpongeBob

Bolton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 3, 2011
 
Joey54 wrote:
Is this true? I always heard about there is incest clubs in Vietnam where people pay to watch prostitutes engaging sexual intercourse with their children?
Incest suspect defies public furor
Allegations of an incestuous relationship between a woman and her son in a northern province have outraged locals for years, leaving the woman's five children ostracized by the community.
Tran Thi Nguyet , 58, and her 35-year-old son Tran Van Truong have lived under the same roof in Nhan Chinh Commune in the northern province of Ha Nam for more than 20 years.
Their relationship is believed to have breached one of society?s greatest taboos in the 1980s when Nguyet's husband abandoned her for a younger women.
Faced with grinding poverty, Nguyet and her son moved to live with her mother.
In the middle of 1983, Nguyet mysteriously became pregnant.
Truong was suspected of being the father as he was the only male to ever be seen around where they lived and Nguyet was known to shun any acquittance with other men.
But during the years Nguyet had five children, much to the horror of local villagers.
Futile action
Nhan Chinh Commune Deputy Mayor Dinh Van Phong told Thanh Nien there was grounds to suspect an incestuous relationship between Truong and his mother.
The couple have lived together in a makeshift tent in the commune from 1984 to 2006, Phong said.
Nguyet's five children strongly resembled Truong, who may be both their father and brother, he added.
Nguyen Van Son, a former police officer in the commune, said although local authorities had done their best to stop the suspected incestuous relationship, their efforts were of no avail.
The mother and son repeatedly denied having a sexual relationship when summoned for questioning by local authorities.
Even when the local church swung into action to counsel the pair, who are both Catholic, into ending the relationship, the situation did not change.
The kids bear the brunt
Their oldest child, 23-year old Tran Thi Gam, has an unspecified birth defect and has suffered poor health since early childhood.
Gam works at a local garment factory in Ha Nam Province.
But her health problems, coupled with the stigma of her family background, seem to have deprived Gam of any happiness in life.
Gam's brother, 21-year-old Bac, was ostracized by his classmates during his school years.
His love for a local girl was also thwarted by her family, who rejected him because of the alleged stain on his family history.
Nguyet's other kids have also suffered.
Their daily lives are overshadowed by the heavy social stigma of their parent's alleged incest.
Reported by Tho Phuoc Van Phu
Story from Thanh Nien News
Published: 19 May, 2008, 13:24:35 (GMT+7)
Copyright Thanh Nien News
...Only women in those nations when going out door covered from head to toes know the truth. Due to "heavy cover" most of them got no underwears and they are freely engage sex in...public. You might think they are ..two women but that's not the case. Even Uncle BilLaden has multiple mates as....his donkeys, I wouldn't be surprised about these people's behaviour....Aahhahahahahahahh ahahahhaha!
nguoi viet mien nam uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Mar 3, 2011
 
well done sponge,,.
give this cockoo baraw some more sponger
Joey54

Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Mar 3, 2011
 
Another truth hurts for vietnamese who have zero moral of family code =)

An Austrian man has been jailed for fourteen years for making pornographic films depicting acts of incest between mothers and their sons in Vietnam.

The judge ruled Gunter Dijkhuis, 72, guilty based on the video and photographic evidence presented to the court along with testimony given by several women and young boys. He also fined Dijkhuis 55,000 euros.

"The evidence in this case has been exaggerated and I will appeal the verdict to the Vietnamese Supreme Court," AP news agency quoted Mr Dijkhuis as saying.

A Vietnamese woman who appeared in several of the videos engaging in sex with her son was also given a one-year jail term and a $900 fine. Several other women had been arrested but after given small fines released.

'Never allowed back'

The BBC's H&#7891; Ph&#432;&#7899;c Mão in the Vietnamese capital, Hanoi, says the trial was held outside the city in a prison for security reasons and to protect the identity of the women and their sons.

"After serving his prison term, he will be deported from Vietnam and never allowed back again," the judge said.
nguoi viet mien nam uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Mar 3, 2011
 
Joey54 wrote:
Another truth hurts for vietnamese who have zero moral of family code =)
An Austrian man has been jailed for fourteen years for making pornographic films depicting acts of incest between mothers and their sons in Vietnam.
The judge ruled Gunter Dijkhuis, 72, guilty based on the video and photographic evidence presented to the court along with testimony given by several women and young boys. He also fined Dijkhuis 55,000 euros.
"The evidence in this case has been exaggerated and I will appeal the verdict to the Vietnamese Supreme Court," AP news agency quoted Mr Dijkhuis as saying.
A Vietnamese woman who appeared in several of the videos engaging in sex with her son was also given a one-year jail term and a $900 fine. Several other women had been arrested but after given small fines released.
'Never allowed back'
The BBC's H&#7891; Ph&#432;&#7899;c Mão in the Vietnamese capital, Hanoi, says the trial was held outside the city in a prison for security reasons and to protect the identity of the women and their sons.
"After serving his prison term, he will be deported from Vietnam and never allowed back again," the judge said.
.

we knew it son..
no kneed for you to tell at all,,.

so keep your mind in the thing what were you doing,,..
SpongeBob

Bolton, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Mar 3, 2011
 
Joey54 wrote:
Another truth hurts for vietnamese who have zero moral of family code =)
An Austrian man has been jailed for fourteen years for making pornographic films depicting acts of incest between mothers and their sons in Vietnam.
The judge ruled Gunter Dijkhuis, 72, guilty based on the video and photographic evidence presented to the court along with testimony given by several women and young boys. He also fined Dijkhuis 55,000 euros.
"The evidence in this case has been exaggerated and I will appeal the verdict to the Vietnamese Supreme Court," AP news agency quoted Mr Dijkhuis as saying.
A Vietnamese woman who appeared in several of the videos engaging in sex with her son was also given a one-year jail term and a $900 fine. Several other women had been arrested but after given small fines released.
'Never allowed back'
The BBC's H&#7891; Ph&#432;&#7899;c Mão in the Vietnamese capital, Hanoi, says the trial was held outside the city in a prison for security reasons and to protect the identity of the women and their sons.
"After serving his prison term, he will be deported from Vietnam and never allowed back again," the judge said.
...."DIJUKHUI"?????? ? Is that a Vietnamese name, Retard? You're barking at a wrong tree, Buddy. That is IN FACT a Malaysian name! Aahahhahahahaha! Just like I said...before. Malaysian women engage sexual activities since they were...ten, marriage at...13 and are subjects of sexual abuses by family members since the day THEY WERE BORN! Aahahhhahahahaa!
Joey54

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Mar 3, 2011
 
I think you guys are the stupidest vietnamese I've ever met on the net lol

What I meant was, for the sake of lil money from the european guy, vietnamese bitches (ur momma of course) just let themselves banging their own kids and make some videos...

that's so lame..no wonder you have to move somewhere else in the uk or canada to be cab drivers or maids or street beggars (here in malaysia ive seen many of u guys end up being criminals) for instance. becoz ur country sucks. this explains everything lol

Truth Hurts (n surely i aspect more mad hatter words from hurt people like you who are in denial of the truth)

cheers =p
nguoi viet mien nam uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Mar 3, 2011
 
Joey54 wrote:
I think you guys are the stupidest vietnamese I've ever met on the net lol
What I meant was, for the sake of lil money from the european guy, vietnamese bitches (ur momma of course) just let themselves banging their own kids and make some videos...
that's so lame..no wonder you have to move somewhere else in the uk or canada to be cab drivers or maids or street beggars (here in malaysia ive seen many of u guys end up being criminals) for instance. becoz ur country sucks. this explains everything lol
Truth Hurts (n surely i aspect more mad hatter words from hurt people like you who are in denial of the truth)
cheers =p
.
hi,hi,hi,, good morning bogey eater,,.
what are you doing there in Malaysia,??
son of the fingers,,. tell me now..are you expect,,.or are you aspect,,.??
aspect of what ??
if you can't writer clearly,,.then get your self some hot shit from Malaysia people and ate it,,. yeah,,.
you can making any blue film with your family if you wish,,. as long as your parents,,. your sister,,.anjoy it in the acted,,.,,.
if you had this in your mind,,. then i myself believed that you did have intercourse acted with the member of your families,,. before that is why this stories alway in your mind,,. son of the fingers...
you did making a sex film..you did have sex with your mother,,.and your sister filming in the past,,.
now you had that experience,,.but no one wanted to known your evil skill,,.
dit con di me may,,.i wish you to have a very long life,,.and long cox to satifies your family dogs
rats,,eater,,.just get lose son of paedophiles..
NVN777

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Mar 4, 2011
 
Joey54 wrote:
I think you guys are the stupidest vietnamese I've ever met on the net lol
What I meant was, for the sake of lil money from the european guy, vietnamese bitches (ur momma of course) just let themselves banging their own kids and make some videos...
that's so lame..no wonder you have to move somewhere else in the uk or canada to be cab drivers or maids or street beggars (here in malaysia ive seen many of u guys end up being criminals) for instance. becoz ur country sucks. this explains everything lol
Truth Hurts (n surely i aspect more mad hatter words from hurt people like you who are in denial of the truth)
cheers =p
Is it true that Malaysian is just one step ahead of monkeys in evolution ?
nguoi viet mien nam uk

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Mar 4, 2011
 
NVN777 wrote:
<quoted text>Is it true that Malaysian is just one step ahead of monkeys in evolution ?
.

WE MUST BE CAREFULLY incase he wasn't Malaysian people,,. and what we wroter might effecting those people feeling,,.

this geazer might shadow and used his stink mouth to causing conflict relation,,. between !!!!!

slugs,,.cocker barraw
Joey54

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Mar 4, 2011
 
lol as I said before, truth does really HURT and you guys could not back up yourselves other than babbling and cursing with low English which surely depict your zero morality.

No wonder Vietnam is the lowest and poorest country of the Asean country because their people are the most idiot and stupidest that only know how to earn money from sex.

I feel sorry for you but I think if Nazi were there in your country he also agreed to send these low class people into gas chambers for you have no value at all in this world =)

~ Cheers ~
SpongeBob

Wheatley, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Mar 4, 2011
 
Joey54 wrote:
lol as I said before, truth does really HURT and you guys could not back up yourselves other than babbling and cursing with low English which surely depict your zero morality.
No wonder Vietnam is the lowest and poorest country of the Asean country because their people are the most idiot and stupidest that only know how to earn money from sex.
I feel sorry for you but I think if Nazi were there in your country he also agreed to send these low class people into gas chambers for you have no value at all in this world =)
~ Cheers ~
...So, the moral of your story is...All Malaysian men like...YOU like Vietnamese girls a lot. That's why they can...EMPTY your wallets. Aahahhahahahahhaha! What's wrong with your Malaysian women? Ugly? dirty? virginity loss since....age THREE? Aahahhahahahhaha! Poor Malaysian men! You'd be better to emigrate to..Afghanistan and freely ...x.crew donkeys there with no cost like...Uncle BinlaDen. Come on , all Vietnamese girls, just milk Malaysian men to...their ...death! hoorah! Aahahhahahahahhahaa! BTW, No wonder your women cover from HEAD TO TOES...to hide their...ugliness. Aahahhahahahahahhaaha!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of40
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

42 Users are viewing the Vietnam Forum right now

Search the Vietnam Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Vietnam 3 min SpongeBob 4
Child humiliated for attempted book theft in Vi... 53 min how I see it 24
Poor kids let to tell Vietnam rural stories thr... 1 hr seeing to believing 1
Vietnam minister calls for calm in face of 8,50... 2 hr seeing to believing 8
Vietnam to Withdraw as Host of 2019 Asian Games 3 hr seeing to believing 1
MONG CAI SHOOT OUT, let is Debating this seriou... 5 hr seeing to believing 1
TAO4EVER XE 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`tg`NG UUK HO^MCU... 5 hr HIVBEO4MATMOTRANAULDEN3KP 358
•••
•••
•••
•••