Comments
6,801 - 6,820 of 8,994 Comments Last updated Jul 11, 2013
talata

Da Nang, Vietnam

#8556 Feb 18, 2010
viet nam cong hoa muon nam,cong san cuoi bap
SpongeBob

Toronto, Canada

#8557 Feb 18, 2010
talata wrote:
viet nam cong hoa muon nam,cong san cuoi bap
O Haloi ma co ai nghe duoc cai ten vnch. Chu em may nam mo rui con. Vnch dep tiem 40 nam truoc rui.
SaigonTown

Berkeley, CA

#8558 Feb 18, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
O Haloi ma co ai nghe duoc cai ten vnch. Chu em may nam mo rui con. Vnch dep tiem 40 nam truoc rui.
So VNXHCN VCP and you cockroaches freely suck ChingChong arsh and sell lands
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#8559 Feb 18, 2010
SaigonTown wrote:
<quoted text>So VNXHCN VCP and you cockroaches freely suck ChingChong arsh and sell lands
They are owners of the land, they do what they want!
Same as your Master USA, now they are friend with your former enemy. What can you do, baby? Just be happy to suck Welfare checks from your Master as much as you can to revenge your treatment by them! Aahahahahhahaha!
SaigonTown

Berkeley, CA

#8560 Feb 18, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
They are owners of the land, they do what they want!
Same as your Master USA, now they are friend with your former enemy. What can you do, baby? Just be happy to suck Welfare checks from your Master as much as you can to revenge your treatment by them! Aahahahahhahaha!
Haha.Now I could see Cockroach always being cockroach there is no shame to be ChingChong's sucker to sell VN land and pretending being VN patriotic. Well you are just talking about the truth boy. Just be a cockroach. Btw, the VCP cockroaches try to be friend with Obama ( http://www.chinapost.com.tw/asia/vietnam/2010... ) but there is no answer. It means that you guys keep continuing suck ChingChong's Cox Ahaha
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#8561 Feb 18, 2010
SaigonTown wrote:
<quoted text>Haha.Now I could see Cockroach always being cockroach there is no shame to be ChingChong's sucker to sell VN land and pretending being VN patriotic. Well you are just talking about the truth boy. Just be a cockroach. Btw, the VCP cockroaches try to be friend with Obama ( http://www.chinapost.com.tw/asia/vietnam/2010... ) but there is no answer. It means that you guys keep continuing suck ChingChong's Cox Ahaha
You must be a real good Chingchong sucker and relying on Chingchong source for your own belief. Look at my link, from the WEST to see who did try to put whom in more of cooperation:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24249954/Thayer-Vie...
Your comment should go to Chingchong forum, baby! BTW, listen here some of your Chingchong buddies have some words for you:
"Ni la goot man a, tui Ngo o pen Tau hong co con gai nhieu i, boi zay tui ngo hong co con nho, con lon nao pu zum cac i, gio nay co Ni la uoa hen lam do. Mai mot uoa ben Tau, pu cac nhieu nhieu dum ngo, Ngo thieng nhieu nhieu do Ni. Eehehhe!"
SaigonTown

Berkeley, CA

#8562 Feb 18, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be a real good Chingchong sucker and relying on Chingchong source for your own belief. Look at my link, from the WEST to see who did try to put whom in more of cooperation:
http://www.scribd.com/doc/24249954/Thayer-Vie...
Your comment should go to Chingchong forum, baby! BTW, listen here some of your Chingchong buddies have some words for you:
"Ni la goot man a, tui Ngo o pen Tau hong co con gai nhieu i, boi zay tui ngo hong co con nho, con lon nao pu zum cac i, gio nay co Ni la uoa hen lam do. Mai mot uoa ben Tau, pu cac nhieu nhieu dum ngo, Ngo thieng nhieu nhieu do Ni. Eehehhe!"
Wow, your chinese is very good, your master taught you well since you sucked ChingChong so well LOL . Only cockroach with defective brain programmed by VCP does not know how to get information. Here how the deal is: "The cooperation would cover three areas: army medicine, humanitarian aid and natural disaster relief, and English teaching, the newswire said." ( http://www.lookatvietnam.com/2010/02/us-to-bo... )Meaning this time if all cockroaches moron like you stand in front of ChingChong army remember to carry bandage and vaseline and learn how to speak "EngNish" to ask for help in case ChingChong kick you out to the sea LOL. Cockroach is always cockroach
duma PBC

Los Angeles, CA

#8563 Feb 18, 2010
SaigonTown wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, your chinese is very good, your master taught you well since you sucked ChingChong so well LOL . Only cockroach with defective brain programmed by VCP does not know how to get information. Here how the deal is: "The cooperation would cover three areas: army medicine, humanitarian aid and natural disaster relief, and English teaching, the newswire said." ( http://www.lookatvietnam.com/2010/02/us-to-bo... )Meaning this time if all cockroaches moron like you stand in front of ChingChong army remember to carry bandage and vaseline and learn how to speak "EngNish" to ask for help in case ChingChong kick you out to the sea LOL. Cockroach is always cockroach
Yes, it's you.

SaigonTown

Berkeley, CA

#8564 Feb 18, 2010
duma PBC wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it's you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Qxwsnviz0JIXX
Did Darwin Hoe's farm mentioned this to you ( http://www.google.com/imgres... ) and you forget where you come from LOL. It sounds you are retarded. Only Chimp could not talk and only behaves like you http://www.youtube.com/watch... LOL
Du Sinh

Poland

#8565 Feb 18, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
O Haloi ma ai cung nghe duoc cai ten VNCH.dang cong san VN gian ac truoc sau gi cung se dep tiem thoi.
Lau lam moi nghe 1 thang viet cong thu nhan dieu nay .
Du Sinh

France

#8566 Feb 18, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
O Haloi ai cung nghe duoc cai ten VNCH.dang cong san VN gian ac truoc sau gi cung se dep tiem thoi.
Lau lam moi nghe 1 thang viet cong thu nhan dieu nay .
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#8568 Feb 19, 2010
Du Sinh wrote:
<quoted text>
Lau lam moi nghe 1 thang viet cong thu nhan dieu nay .
Ong Co Nui thang nay ngay xua la "chien gia" bu cac linh LeDuong...
Bi gio toi phien no qua Phap bu cac TayDen. Good job, baby!
Nguyen Cao Ky

Boston, MA

#8569 Feb 19, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
They are owners of the land, they do what they want!
Same as your Master USA, now they are friend with your former enemy. What can you do, baby? Just be happy to suck Welfare checks from your Master as much as you can to revenge your treatment by them! Aahahahahhahaha!
may song o nuoc ngoai ma ko hoc duoc gi ,may co cai dau nhung ben trong la tauhu',dat nuoc nao cung co nguoi giau va ngheo ,it nhat nuoc tu do ho giup do nguoi ngheo lanh tien welfare de co cuoc song tam on ,con vn may thang vc can bo chi biet boc lot tai san cua dan va nguoi dan ngheo o vn phai di an xing khap duong pho nhu dzay may noi la nuoc van minh ,nguoi du lich nuoc ngoai nhin thay cung biet su cai tri cua tui csvn qua toi te ,may that su dung la do rac cua xa hoi
nguoi van minh

Los Angeles, CA

#8570 Feb 19, 2010
Nguyen Cao Ky wrote:
<quoted text> may song o nuoc ngoai ma ko hoc duoc gi ,may co cai dau nhung ben trong la tauhu',dat nuoc nao cung co nguoi giau va ngheo ,it nhat nuoc tu do ho giup do nguoi ngheo lanh tien welfare de co cuoc song tam on ,con vn may thang vc can bo chi biet boc lot tai san cua dan va nguoi dan ngheo o vn phai di an xing khap duong pho nhu dzay may noi la nuoc van minh ,nguoi du lich nuoc ngoai nhin thay cung biet su cai tri cua tui csvn qua toi te ,may that su dung la do rac cua xa hoi
noi me may bu dit may thang cha da trang cua may di

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2009/09/embas...
Nguyen Cao Ki

Boston, MA

#8571 Feb 19, 2010
nguoi van minh wrote:
<quoted text>
noi me may bu dit may thang cha da trang cua may di
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2009/09/embas...
Sao dzay con ,dzu sao di nua cung la Ong Ba Noi may ma ,neu may ko tin thi hoi con me may di ,ngay xua thang cha may trong rung lam khi con di me may va qua de tao choi moi de ra may ,may lon di theo thang cha nuoi vc backy ko biet dzay may cho nen ngay hom nay may qua mat dzay , thoi duoc roi de hom nao tao gap me may tao chui con di me may tai sao ko biet dzay may
Nguyen Cao Ki

Boston, MA

#8572 Feb 19, 2010
nguoi van minh wrote:
<quoted text>
noi me may bu dit may thang cha da trang cua may di
http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2009/09/embas...
Oh ne con di me ko co dzay may ,con oi lam nguoi chu dung lam cho',neu that su may ko phai con tao dzay may la con cua con cho duc' nha tao ,sau khi tao cho con di me may xong ,vi con di me may qua dam dang cho nen choi luon ccon cho' duc cua tao nuoi
SpongeBob

Windsor, Canada

#8573 Feb 19, 2010
Nguyen Cao Ky wrote:
<quoted text> may song o nuoc ngoai ma ko hoc duoc gi ,may co cai dau nhung ben trong la tauhu',dat nuoc nao cung co nguoi giau va ngheo ,it nhat nuoc tu do ho giup do nguoi ngheo lanh tien welfare de co cuoc song tam on ,con vn may thang vc can bo chi biet boc lot tai san cua dan va nguoi dan ngheo o vn phai di an xing khap duong pho nhu dzay may noi la nuoc van minh ,nguoi du lich nuoc ngoai nhin thay cung biet su cai tri cua tui csvn qua toi te ,may that su dung la do rac cua xa hoi
Song, chet mac bay. Thang nao ngheo rang chiu nha con. Quay thi vo tu o, tui Dau Gau no choi banh chanh lo dit. Di vuot bien duoc thi bien di con. Con Bo may ha, ehehehe sang say, chieu xin, toi di bia om, om ghe Nhi cho do buon. Aahahhahaaha!
Nguyen Cao Ki

Boston, MA

#8574 Feb 19, 2010
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>
Song, chet mac bay. Thang nao ngheo rang chiu nha con. Quay thi vo tu o, tui Dau Gau no choi banh chanh lo dit. Di vuot bien duoc thi bien di con. Con Bo may ha, ehehehe sang say, chieu xin, toi di bia om, om ghe Nhi cho do buon. Aahahhahaaha!
May la vc suc sinh lam gi co tinh thuong con nguoi ,con may sang say chieu xi mac binh ung thu chet roi vo con may nguyen rua song bao hai nguoi doi ,chet roi con mang no cho vo con
HCM BigAss TinyBrain

Las Vegas, NV

#8575 Feb 19, 2010
http://forums.vietbao.com/topic.asp...
Nguyen Cao Ki wrote:
<quoted text> May la vc suc sinh lam gi co tinh thuong con nguoi ,con may sang say chieu xi mac binh ung thu chet roi vo con may nguyen rua song bao hai nguoi doi ,chet roi con mang no cho vo con
SpongeBob

King City, Canada

#8576 Feb 19, 2010
Nguyen Cao Ki wrote:
<quoted text> May la vc suc sinh lam gi co tinh thuong con nguoi ,con may sang say chieu xi mac binh ung thu chet roi vo con may nguyen rua song bao hai nguoi doi ,chet roi con mang no cho vo con
Chien "vo, con" thi khoi lo cho Bo may di nha con. Bo may cha che con ghe Nhi nao ca, ma con nao cung da dit Bo may het, can gi phai bo. Aahahahha! Ma kho noi doi nay deo thieu ghe Nhi, the thi co gi phai lo chu Chu em. Het cai mong nay minh qua cai dit khac. An com hoai chan bo Me, phai co Pho, Bun bo gio heo, Hu tieu NamVang, Com Tam BenTe, Xoi dau chi Bay, ditzu Co Hai..v,v...va..v..v..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Vietnam Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TAO 4EVER 36TONSCAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U OPIUM NESTLE ... 7 hr BLOWSHlT100YENAUT... 808
TAO NEW4EVER XE LU CAN'NAT'DAU^`NG U HO^MAT.NHU... 8 hr BLOWSHlT100YENAUT... 708
PROFESSIONAL ROBBERY CHO' GlA` MAT^' DZAY. MUUU... 8 hr BLOWSHlT100YENAUT... 182
BAC KY help china expand & paid china billions ... 8 hr SpongeBob 11
Vietnam PM asks Cambodia to discourage anti-Vie... 10 hr BEADY BUM MELTERS 102
Hiem hoa Trung Quoc xam lang! (Sep '07) 11 hr bach dang 445
Climate change: Rising sea levels pose salt thr... 11 hr bach dang 6
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Vietnam People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••