- The biggest part of Uzbekistan population works in the cotton farms in slavish living conditions;
- The population of the country is dying out: only one of six children in the family lives to be a twenty;
- The average earnest isn't enough to buy food;
- The people of Uzbekistan don't have money not only for living, but for the funerals too: seven of ten Uzbek families burry their old men in pits dug in haste;
- Often dead people haven't been followed to their graves for 4-5 days cause if even one of the family stays home instead of working in the cotton farms, the family will be starved to death;
- Uzbek girls consider the whore profession to be prestigious. The parents are proud to say that their daughter sells her body abroad.
Well, people of Uzbekistan must thank their President Islam Karimov for that idyl. However, he knows that EVERYTHING IS ALL RIGHT in the country.