Irish Republican Army

Jan 9, 2012 Full story: Conservapedia

The '''Irish Republican Army''' or is used to refer to two different, historically linked organisations; the Provisional IRA and the Official IRA.

Full Story
haha

Coventry, UK

#1 Jan 10, 2012
IR What? Bunch of pansies!!!

Never worked a day in their lives!!

I am ashamed to be a Catholic! I dont practice religion. What would you expect, when the Catholic Chrurch covered up such disgrace and the IRA trying to breakaway from the UK due to terrible things that happened well before our generation.

I am a Loreto student and to be honest. The economy is not great but I recently won a British scholorship which will lead to a job for me. The British government supplies us ALL with opprtunities and in this new era, we all are teated equally. The only reason narrow minded people don't agree is because they were brought up in a sectarian environment and are sectarian people who won't move on.

Well I'll be waving on my way to my nice life as will probably most of the decent Protestant people too!

I'll live the life my parents never had and bring my kids up in a good area of the Uk where they have hopes and dreams that can be realised.

I have many friends Protestant and we don't ever even acknowledge the past. We see ourselves as equal citizens who will be FRIENDS TO THE END!

Try it sometime you would amaze yourselves. We all have so much in common.

Just speak "say hello" to someone you would not usually speak to in the neighbourhood and hoefully it will go a long long way.

Here's to a good 2012 and a new Northern Ireland for EVERYONE!(Apart from too many foreign people stealing our jobs :)

“Keep Britain Pagan”

Since: Jun 08

London, UK

#2 Jan 10, 2012
haha wrote:
IR What? Bunch of pansies!!!
Never worked a day in their lives!!
I am ashamed to be a Catholic! I dont practice religion. What would you expect, when the Catholic Chrurch covered up such disgrace and the IRA trying to breakaway from the UK due to terrible things that happened well before our generation.
I am a Loreto student and to be honest. The economy is not great but I recently won a British scholorship which will lead to a job for me. The British government supplies us ALL with opprtunities and in this new era, we all are teated equally. The only reason narrow minded people don't agree is because they were brought up in a sectarian environment and are sectarian people who won't move on.
Well I'll be waving on my way to my nice life as will probably most of the decent Protestant people too!
I'll live the life my parents never had and bring my kids up in a good area of the Uk where they have hopes and dreams that can be realised.
I have many friends Protestant and we don't ever even acknowledge the past. We see ourselves as equal citizens who will be FRIENDS TO THE END!
Try it sometime you would amaze yourselves. We all have so much in common.
Just speak "say hello" to someone you would not usually speak to in the neighbourhood and hoefully it will go a long long way.
Here's to a good 2012 and a new Northern Ireland for EVERYONE!(Apart from too many foreign people stealing our jobs :)
Happy New Year to you!

I disagree with you on one thing. The past should never be entirely disregarded. We all owe it to our kids, grandchildren, and subsequent generations to learn from it, and do whatever we can to make the future a better place for them.

Athbhliain faoi shean*! Here's to a better future for all the people of these isles!

*Yes, I did have to Google that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Kingdom Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Scottish Labour leader to quit 6 min Jeremy 2
Gay BBM pins 2014 (Jan '14) 9 min kieran w 6,830
dirty pics and chat-gay bbm pins!! (Feb '14) 12 min danny_sewellx 107
Gay bbm pins (Aug '13) 16 min bob 15,875
Ugliest women by Region (Jan '14) 56 min highinfibre 71
Migrants in Britain a decade on: The Poles who ... (Apr '14) 1 hr highinfibre 3,278
Any Gay or Bisexual teens in Leeds, Yorkshire U... (Nov '13) 2 hr NGB99 133
skype sex (Mar '14) 4 hr Bvbmp123 811

United Kingdom People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE