Presidential loser leaves Egypt amid investigation

Jun 26, 2012 Full story: The Daily Star

In this Thursday, June 14, 2012 file photo, Egyptian presidential candidate Ahmed Shafiq addresses his supporters during an election rally in Cairo, Egypt.

Full Story

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 Jun 26, 2012
Obama was able to get rid of Mubarak supporter and anti-Iranian Shafiq and push the Mozlem Brothers to power in Egypt. Like in Libya where Obama put in power American University professor that supported his Mozlem Brother agenda, Obama was able to push to power Mozlem Brother who studied in University in America and push the new Caliphate agenda of Obama with its capital Jerusalem. Obama rushed to congratulate the Mozlem Brother president who vowed to bring the 7th century culture of the Shariya laws to Egypt and convert forty three million Egyptian woman and girls to property of men. In addition Obama who lied time and again to the American people about being a Christians while being born to Kenyan Mozlem Brother who never baptized by Jeremiah Wright pushed Morsi to power while sacrificing the eight million Coptic Christians of Egypt that are scared of the new pro-Iranian reactionary regime and already seeking asylum around the world and escaping Egypt where Shariya laws will treat them as sub-human pigs. Will the American people ever realize that Obama is using American people's tax money and US Military might to spread the Shariya laws in Egypt that deny basic human rights of women, girls, Christians and Jews? Will US Congress impeach the communist dictator who use the White House to become the Mozlem Brother Messiah who put the security of the Jews in Israel in grave danger?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

United Arab Emirates Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want to buy a designer handbag..... 23 min zaydabadi 1
swingers in dubai (May '12) 6 hr hawksbay69 102
massage in abu dhabi now girl 0567837802 Mon Montague 13
Need to open an account with the bank that prov... Mon Chloeharrison07 1
Need a mortgage loan instantly. What options do... Mon Adeelahhamidi 1
I need an online banking account.... Mon Adeelahhamidi 1
Where can I invest in gold, in Dubai? Sun aamirabilel 1

United Arab Emirates People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE