Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Turkmenistan

Created by Pro Blggr on Feb 8, 2010

801 votes

Click on an option to vote

I'm From Republic 0f Turkey

Özbekistan Is My Homeland

I'm In Kazakistan

Ozbekistan Is My Country

I Come From Türkmenistan

My Land Is Azerbaycan

I'm At TR 0f Northern Cyprus

**These Are 7 Turkish States**

Akilli Ali

Richmond, Australia

#301 Jul 8, 2012
Investigat0r wrote:
Armenian terrorism
01. Historical aspect
02. Features of terrorism
03. Armenian terrorism
3.1. Roots
3.2. Armenian terrorism as a part of the international terrorism
3.3. The support of international terrorism by the Republic of Armenia
3.4. Armenian terrorism against Azerbaijan
Conclusion
Annex 1. Chronology of terrorist acts against Azerbaijan
Annex 2. Bibliography on Armenian terrorism
rotten killers :@
falan filan

Portland, OR

#302 Jul 13, 2012
fulan Uzbekistan, Kazakhstan, Kyrgystan, Turkmenistan
filan
Dr Milan Sufflay

Preston, Australia

#303 Jul 13, 2012
Iam of Croat background & one Afghan Hazara often called me a Uzbek Croat for my looks, General Abdul Rashid Dostum was a Afghan of Uzbek ethnicity but i dont see too much similarities
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#304 Jul 13, 2012
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
Iam of Croat background & one Afghan Hazara often called me a Uzbek Croat for my looks, General Abdul Rashid Dostum was a Afghan of Uzbek ethnicity but i dont see too much similarities
Your mum is your best bet to get to the truth.
Dr Milan Sufflay

Australia

#305 Jul 13, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>
Your mum is your best bet to get to the truth.
Well her maiden name originated from Afghanistan
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#306 Jul 13, 2012
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
<quoted text>Well her maiden name originated from Afghanistan
There you go!
You already know where the middle asian look/mix comes from.
Dr Milan Sufflay

Parramatta, Australia

#307 Jul 13, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>There you go!
You already know where the middle asian look/mix comes from.
There is nothing wrong with Uzbek Turkishness.

Are you of Armenian back-ground Dander, then you will know that the Armenians , Georgians & Turkic speaking Azeris are all of Iranic stock.
Dander

Sydney, Australia

#308 Jul 14, 2012
Dr Milan Sufflay wrote:
<quoted text>There is nothing wrong with Uzbek Turkishness.
Are you of Armenian back-ground Dander, then you will know that the Armenians , Georgians & Turkic speaking Azeris are all of Iranic stock.
All people look beautiful.
The ugliness lies in denial.
WCE

Australia

#309 Jul 21, 2012
whY Not ArmaNisTan YunaNisTan not On THis poLL??
THE CROW

Australia

#310 Aug 1, 2012
Dander wrote:
<quoted text>All people look beautiful.
The ugliness lies in denial.
You must be one ugly soab.
THE SAINT

Australia

#311 Aug 5, 2012
8

Kazakhstan

5

0

0

5
AFG Thug

Aldinga Beach, Australia

#312 Aug 11, 2012
THE CROW wrote:
<quoted text>You must be one ugly soab.
She's a cutie.

Since: Jun 10

Earth

#313 Aug 20, 2012
Jewish Dilemma

Free ham.

From the stereotype that a Jew can't resist a bargain and the Levitical prohibition of eating pork.

Father Murphy offered Rabii Bender a ham sandwich. "0j gevalt!" moaned the good Rabii, "such a Jewish dilemma!"
Kelkitli Yavuz

Fitzroy, Australia

#314 Aug 27, 2012
sokarim sokarim sokarim yarrak ermenilere.
Okkeshoglu

Sofia, Bulgaria

#315 Sep 7, 2012
Cosmic Storm wrote:
Jewish Dilemma
Free ham.
From the stereotype that a Jew can't resist a bargain and the Levitical prohibition of eating pork.
Father Murphy offered Rabii Bender a ham sandwich. "0j gevalt!" moaned the good Rabii, "such a Jewish dilemma!"
Jews are the chosen - to make mischief.

Since: Jun 10

Earth

#316 Sep 12, 2012
If a Russian is in the hills, count you olives.
Greek saying

The Russian knows the way, yet he asks for directions.
Ukrainian saying
just amazing

Brunswick, Australia

#317 Sep 16, 2012
12)Turkey is noted for
having one of the three most famous and distinctive traditional
cuisines in the world.

13)The First Ecumenical
Council was held in Iznik,
Turkey.
Kelkitli Yavuz

Coburg, Australia

#318 Sep 18, 2012
sokarim ulen delinmis ermeni gotunuze sizin
Mr G

Malvern East, Australia

#319 Sep 27, 2012
just amazing wrote:
12)Turkey is noted for
having one of the three most famous and distinctive traditional
cuisines in the world.
13)The First Ecumenical
Council was held in Iznik,
Turkey.
Good!!
Kelkitli Yavuz

Coburg, Australia

#320 Oct 1, 2012
karakterini sikerim ermeni gotleklerin

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Turkey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Turkish people are so strange ? (Nov '12) 22 min Klavikula 59
Turkey accepts 1915 events as "massacre", not "... 39 min Apollo 39
Why Does Turkey's President Think Muslims Disco... 45 min Apollo 3
Armenia's disappearing population (Aug '11) 46 min aziz dostum dander 2,891
Turkey's Contempt for NATO Principles 48 min Apollo 15
Turkeya s Erdogan claims Muslims discovered the... 1 hr Apollo 131
Venizelos slams Turkey for 'flagrant violation ... 1 hr Apollo 368
Nicosia rules out partition, wants talks to resume 1 hr Dander 126

Turkey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE