Where are all of youz?

Posted in the Tonga Forum

Poly

Auckland, New Zealand

#1 Jun 19, 2012
Yeah where are all these sane educated people?

TOA,
Sawaiian,
Afamasaga,
poly,
ipouono,
mingimingi,
King Momo,
Kava Tonga,
Christina E E,
Ngalungalu,
Vaihele,
Sepoon.

Where are all of youz?

We need people like you to spice up this forum once again...XD
Poly KING

San Francisco, CA

#2 Jun 19, 2012
I'm here. LOL

Since: Dec 09

AKLD, New Zealand

#3 Jun 19, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
I'm here. LOL
LOL.. Just got on a couple days ago, just been too busy. As long as Poly King is here, everything should be sweet :)
Poly KING

United States

#4 Jun 21, 2012
ipouono wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.. Just got on a couple days ago, just been too busy. As long as Poly King is here, everything should be sweet :)
Unless, you're Samoan. For some reason they can't stand me... IDK why!! LOL

Since: Mar 11

Auckland

#5 Jun 24, 2012
Poly wrote:
Yeah where are all these sane educated people?
TOA,
Sawaiian,
Afamasaga,
poly,
ipouono,
mingimingi,
King Momo,
Kava Tonga,
Christina E E,
Ngalungalu,
Vaihele,
Sepoon.
Where are all of youz?
We need people like you to spice up this forum once again...XD
Lmao @ adding yourself to the list.....if you do say so yourself....hahahaha!!!!

Since: Dec 09

AKLD, New Zealand

#6 Jun 25, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Unless, you're Samoan. For some reason they can't stand me... IDK why!! LOL
You have no idea? LOL

Since: Mar 11

Auckland

#7 Jun 25, 2012
Poly KING wrote:
<quoted text>Unless, you're Samoan. For some reason they can't stand me... IDK why!! LOL
LOL!!l...Maybe one of us should explain......haha!!!
Poly

Auckland, New Zealand

#8 Jun 25, 2012
Christina E E wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao @ adding yourself to the list.....if you do say so yourself....hahahaha!!!!
umm that was poly, im Poly... two different people
Vaihele

Auckland, New Zealand

#9 Jun 25, 2012
Poly wrote:
Yeah where are all these sane educated people?
TOA,
Sawaiian,
Afamasaga,
poly,
ipouono,
mingimingi,
King Momo,
Kava Tonga,
Christina E E,
Ngalungalu,
Vaihele,
Sepoon.
Where are all of youz?
We need people like you to spice up this forum once again...XD
WOW !!!!,thanks Poly didn't know that I am one of them lol,despite being a farm hand in Pukekohe, lol.

Since: Mar 11

Auckland

#10 Jun 26, 2012
Poly wrote:
<quoted text>
umm that was poly, im Poly... two different people
Well soz apout it Poly with a capital P...lol

Since: Dec 09

AKLD, New Zealand

#11 Jun 26, 2012
Poly wrote:
<quoted text>
umm that was poly, im Poly... two different people
LOL, Malie lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 56 min pearl 28,215
Tongan democracy activist becomes first commone... 7 hr tongangodz 34
Personal assistance 'a e palemia 'o Tonga ko e ... 7 hr Taulama 10
faiva blue a elizabeth taone sii mo mataiulua (Aug '13) 8 hr Huhu 58
House in uproar after PM hires his own son 8 hr uiha 24
Woman faces over 40 forgery charges 9 hr lia 6
Married Virgin 12 hr tongangodz 94
More from around the web