I don't know why samoan hate the tongan sO much!!!!!?????

Posted in the Tonga Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Anonymous

Cairns, Australia

#1 Sep 27, 2011
this forum is full of tongan haters!!
i dont know if they just tongan or samoan!! but they wrote stuff that is totally false about tongan!!
i dont know their hate is something personal or something wateva ! but just dont like for them to shitting around in this tongan forum why the samoan forum not enough to spill your mimi there!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Sep 27, 2011
siana wrote:
this forum is full of tongan haters!!
i dont know if they just tongan or samoan!! but they wrote stuff that is totally false about tongan!!
i dont know their hate is something personal or something wateva ! but just dont like for them to shitting around in this tongan forum why the samoan forum not enough to spill your mimi there!!!
Seriously though, STFU
Anonymous

Cairns, Australia

#4 Sep 27, 2011
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously though, STFU
rig back at YOU!!and your mama!!

Location hidden

#5 Sep 27, 2011
siana wrote:
<quoted text>
rig back at YOU!!and your mama!!
LMAO...cant we all just get along? You tongans should cheer for us in the RWC since we are the only hope of the pacific. Just saying.
Anonymous

Cairns, Australia

#6 Sep 27, 2011
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...cant we all just get along? You tongans should cheer for us in the RWC since we are the only hope of the pacific. Just saying.
Bhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! okay we make a bet!'ikale or manu!!???will be in for the quarterfinal!!??

Location hidden

#7 Sep 27, 2011
siana wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! okay we make a bet!'ikale or manu!!???will be in for the quarterfinal!!??
Siana, Are you even following the RWC??? Tonga is already OUT!! They are fourth in their pool and only top 2 advance to quarterfinals!!lmao Tonga will finish the RWC with 1 win against Japan and again will NOT make it out of pool stages. Samoa on the other hand, currently we are tied for second place, we have to beat South Africa to advance which will be very hard but I like our chances, either way we most likely will finish the RWC in 3rd place in our pool, which is good because that means we are guaranteed a spot in the next RWC.

Location hidden

#8 Sep 27, 2011
All you tongans cheer for the manu against SA...
Anonymous

Cairns, Australia

#9 Sep 27, 2011
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
Siana, Are you even following the RWC??? Tonga is already OUT!! They are fourth in their pool and only top 2 advance to quarterfinals!!lmao Tonga will finish the RWC with 1 win against Japan and again will NOT make it out of pool stages. Samoa on the other hand, currently we are tied for second place, we have to beat South Africa to advance which will be very hard but I like our chances, either way we most likely will finish the RWC in 3rd place in our pool, which is good because that means we are guaranteed a spot in the next RWC.
BAhahahahahah!! LMAO!! good on you!! dunno really know muj about rugby tho!!!
Anonymous

Cairns, Australia

#10 Sep 27, 2011
KING UFA wrote:
HAhahahahaha i'll be on SA side!! HAhahahahahah!! hahahahaha
yoyo

Tonga

#12 Sep 27, 2011
KING UFA wrote:
sorry we can't cheer 4 da mene samoa team coz they lafa azz and u too King UFa u came from lafa ass, wake from lafa ass, cheer for da lafa azz team of mene samoa...mene samoa team need to see water before play against SA otherwise they spread lafaz...hahahahahaha...
Anonymous

Cairns, Australia

#14 Sep 27, 2011
Very true!!!i ai'nt cheering for any MANU ..lmao

Location hidden

#16 Sep 27, 2011
yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry we can't cheer 4 da mene samoa team coz they lafa azz and u too King UFa u came from lafa ass, wake from lafa ass, cheer for da lafa azz team of mene samoa...mene samoa team need to see water before play against SA otherwise they spread lafaz...hahahahahaha...
lafas come from eating horse dick, when will you tengas realize this...HAHAHAHA.....choooohooo oooo
pepelo

Auckland, New Zealand

#18 Sep 28, 2011
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
lafas come from eating horse dick, when will you tengas realize this...HAHAHAHA.....choooohooo oooo
King Ufa your right your lafa come from eating solofagua cos you samoan eat it first hahaha...nice aye!!king ufa i know you like it of course you like it why not.
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#19 Sep 28, 2011
Thats a good Question but heres my answer to you they hate the tongan because they are good looking people compare to their own people ahaha.

Location hidden

#20 Sep 28, 2011
pepelo wrote:
<quoted text>King Ufa your right your lafa come from eating solofagua cos you samoan eat it first hahaha...nice aye!!king ufa i know you like it of course you like it why not.
Sorry...horses and dogs will always be a tongan delicacy...yum yum...thats why tongans got lafas on their black necks...lmao
Pepelo

Auckland, New Zealand

#21 Sep 28, 2011
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...horses and dogs will always be a tongan delicacy...yum yum...thats why tongans got lafas on their black necks...lmao
sorry we dont have lafas like the samoan we treated them here in the hospital the lafas and the diabetes samoan sorry but they are really smelly people and black muli like you King usi.
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

#22 Sep 28, 2011
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats why your family ate it cos its nice.
yoyo

Tonga

#23 Sep 28, 2011
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
correction!!!! nah ur 10000% WRONG

lafaz is a samoan tradition..lmao..everyone from samoa they had plenty of lafaz on their muli..lmao..and tatz why samoan people smelly like dog shit coz of da lafaz...thankz..lmao
Anonymous

Cairns, Australia

#24 Sep 28, 2011
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously yes we eat the meat and you and your family it the dick!! really plenty flesh!!!
and the lafas!! its only samoas inherited !!! LMFAO!!!

hahahahahah
Charles

Sydney, Australia

#25 Sep 28, 2011
Respect one another's value to enahance the unity of humanity in this wonderful world. Samoans and Tongans have so much in common and we should build on that rather than destroying our destiny with hate. I have many Samoan friends and we grow up to love one another just like brothers. Let's celebrate the uniqueness of our culture, tradition, custom, religion and so forth.....Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tonga Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
LDS Apostle visited Tonga (Feb '14) 36 min piratefighting 26,788
Who is the best looking royal??? 1 hr boruone77 9
Asian mosquitoes a health threat in Tonga 1 hr tongangodz 8
very few hlf tongan hlf african american people... 1 hr tongangodz 5
The Tongan colonies in fisi,established 1200ad (Mar '14) 8 hr tongangodz 572
Tonga's Nukuleka, the birth place of Polynesia (Jan '08) 8 hr tongangodz 1,965
Who has better Sports Men and Women out of Tong... (Dec '11) 21 hr Poly Souljah 4,644
More from around the web