I don't know why samoan hate the tongan sO much!!!!!?????

Posted in the Tonga Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 115 Comments Last updated May 19, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Anonymous

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 27, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

this forum is full of tongan haters!!
i dont know if they just tongan or samoan!! but they wrote stuff that is totally false about tongan!!
i dont know their hate is something personal or something wateva ! but just dont like for them to shitting around in this tongan forum why the samoan forum not enough to spill your mimi there!!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 27, 2011
 
siana wrote:
this forum is full of tongan haters!!
i dont know if they just tongan or samoan!! but they wrote stuff that is totally false about tongan!!
i dont know their hate is something personal or something wateva ! but just dont like for them to shitting around in this tongan forum why the samoan forum not enough to spill your mimi there!!!
Seriously though, STFU
Anonymous

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 27, 2011
 
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously though, STFU
rig back at YOU!!and your mama!!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 27, 2011
 
siana wrote:
<quoted text>
rig back at YOU!!and your mama!!
LMAO...cant we all just get along? You tongans should cheer for us in the RWC since we are the only hope of the pacific. Just saying.
Anonymous

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 27, 2011
 
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...cant we all just get along? You tongans should cheer for us in the RWC since we are the only hope of the pacific. Just saying.
Bhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! okay we make a bet!'ikale or manu!!???will be in for the quarterfinal!!??

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 27, 2011
 
siana wrote:
<quoted text>
Bhahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! okay we make a bet!'ikale or manu!!???will be in for the quarterfinal!!??
Siana, Are you even following the RWC??? Tonga is already OUT!! They are fourth in their pool and only top 2 advance to quarterfinals!!lmao Tonga will finish the RWC with 1 win against Japan and again will NOT make it out of pool stages. Samoa on the other hand, currently we are tied for second place, we have to beat South Africa to advance which will be very hard but I like our chances, either way we most likely will finish the RWC in 3rd place in our pool, which is good because that means we are guaranteed a spot in the next RWC.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 27, 2011
 
All you tongans cheer for the manu against SA...
Anonymous

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 27, 2011
 
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
Siana, Are you even following the RWC??? Tonga is already OUT!! They are fourth in their pool and only top 2 advance to quarterfinals!!lmao Tonga will finish the RWC with 1 win against Japan and again will NOT make it out of pool stages. Samoa on the other hand, currently we are tied for second place, we have to beat South Africa to advance which will be very hard but I like our chances, either way we most likely will finish the RWC in 3rd place in our pool, which is good because that means we are guaranteed a spot in the next RWC.
BAhahahahahah!! LMAO!! good on you!! dunno really know muj about rugby tho!!!
Anonymous

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 27, 2011
 
KING UFA wrote:
All you tongans cheer for the manu against SA...
HAhahahahaha i'll be on SA side!! HAhahahahahah!! hahahahaha
yoyo

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 27, 2011
 
KING UFA wrote:
All you tongans cheer for the manu against SA...
sorry we can't cheer 4 da mene samoa team coz they lafa azz and u too King UFa u came from lafa ass, wake from lafa ass, cheer for da lafa azz team of mene samoa...mene samoa team need to see water before play against SA otherwise they spread lafaz...hahahahahaha...
Anonymous

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 27, 2011
 
Very true!!!i ai'nt cheering for any MANU ..lmao

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 27, 2011
 
yoyo wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry we can't cheer 4 da mene samoa team coz they lafa azz and u too King UFa u came from lafa ass, wake from lafa ass, cheer for da lafa azz team of mene samoa...mene samoa team need to see water before play against SA otherwise they spread lafaz...hahahahahaha...
lafas come from eating horse dick, when will you tengas realize this...HAHAHAHA.....choooohooo oooo
pepelo

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 28, 2011
 
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
lafas come from eating horse dick, when will you tengas realize this...HAHAHAHA.....choooohooo oooo
King Ufa your right your lafa come from eating solofagua cos you samoan eat it first hahaha...nice aye!!king ufa i know you like it of course you like it why not.
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Sep 28, 2011
 
Thats a good Question but heres my answer to you they hate the tongan because they are good looking people compare to their own people ahaha.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Sep 28, 2011
 
pepelo wrote:
<quoted text>King Ufa your right your lafa come from eating solofagua cos you samoan eat it first hahaha...nice aye!!king ufa i know you like it of course you like it why not.
Sorry...horses and dogs will always be a tongan delicacy...yum yum...thats why tongans got lafas on their black necks...lmao
Pepelo

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
Sep 28, 2011
 
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...horses and dogs will always be a tongan delicacy...yum yum...thats why tongans got lafas on their black necks...lmao
sorry we dont have lafas like the samoan we treated them here in the hospital the lafas and the diabetes samoan sorry but they are really smelly people and black muli like you King usi.
wow

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Sep 28, 2011
 
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...horses and dogs will always be a tongan delicacy...yum yum...thats why tongans got lafas on their black necks...lmao
Thats why your family ate it cos its nice.
yoyo

Tonga

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Sep 28, 2011
 
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
lafas come from eating horse dick, when will you tengas realize this...HAHAHAHA.....choooohooo oooo
correction!!!! nah ur 10000% WRONG

lafaz is a samoan tradition..lmao..everyone from samoa they had plenty of lafaz on their muli..lmao..and tatz why samoan people smelly like dog shit coz of da lafaz...thankz..lmao
Anonymous

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Sep 28, 2011
 
KING UFA wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry...horses and dogs will always be a tongan delicacy...yum yum...thats why tongans got lafas on their black necks...lmao
Obviously yes we eat the meat and you and your family it the dick!! really plenty flesh!!!
and the lafas!! its only samoas inherited !!! LMFAO!!!

hahahahahah
Charles

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Sep 28, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Respect one another's value to enahance the unity of humanity in this wonderful world. Samoans and Tongans have so much in common and we should build on that rather than destroying our destiny with hate. I have many Samoan friends and we grow up to love one another just like brothers. Let's celebrate the uniqueness of our culture, tradition, custom, religion and so forth.....Peace

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Tonga Forum right now

Search the Tonga Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
omg!!!! 36 min Zorri 26
Excavation uncovers ancient Lapita 52 min Zorri 2
LDS Apostle visited Tonga 53 min No Surprise 8,399
Tonga May Have Been a Vast Seafaring Empire 1 hr jestr 1
Tonga satelite will be sell b4 nov election by ... 4 hr Sia 6
Tongan Translation (May '09) 5 hr tongangodz 433
Ha'amoa false hoods. (Jan '11) 8 hr tongangodz 109
•••
•••