denise ka

UK

#315 May 28, 2012
corablimey wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Lisa, Its not easy to tell the genuine ones straight away, and I dont think a 2 week relationship then go back and marry them it ideal either, only time will tell, like we have read stories on here some wait months, years before they show their true colours.
One dead give away I think is the urgency to get a visa, or they keep talking about the UK, and they would work and help you with the bills etc, but really what kind of job can they do as many are not trained for anything, so they would get a minimum paid job.
I personally think if you have a good man and he is really genuine then it helps with a relationship, but unfortunately its the other bits that are added to the mix that can destroy it, ie family members all wanting something or expecting something, even ppl that live in the compound are holding their hands out thinking the man is part of the compound community and should get his toubab woman to give them a bag of rice.
It doesnt make the relationship easy as he is stuck in the middle, and if he says no he cant help then he gets called names from the others, saying things like..he's stuck up now he has a white wife, or he doesnt want to help his people, its can be soul destroying at times, this is another reason why many want to get a visa out as they will not get the hassle they get if they are living in gambia with their toubab wife.
hi cora. have u been away on holiday. havent seen u here for a while. my ex is obsessed with getting to uk. they think they will get a job here at the drop of a hat.lol. as you say what are they trained for. sitting over there in internet cafes conning women.lol.
denise ka

UK

#316 May 28, 2012
Tutti K wrote:
<quoted text>Once you set up a fake account and you front it with a photo you will be suprised how many people especially men will accept her friendship, the hardest part isnt getting the friends but adding more than one fake photo.
hi tutti. how have u been. my ex has started scamming a new victim.lol. she so in love with him and he couldnt give a damm about her. she will find out the hard way as we well no.

“just move to the left abit !!!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#317 May 28, 2012
denise ka wrote:
<quoted text>hi tutti. how have u been. my ex has started scamming a new victim.lol. she so in love with him and he couldnt give a damm about her. she will find out the hard way as we well no.
could you not warn her, she maybe an innocent with all the bs she being told. if she been warned then so be it & whatever will happen will happen

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#318 May 28, 2012
cumupence1 wrote:
<quoted text>
could you not warn her, she maybe an innocent with all the bs she being told. if she been warned then so be it & whatever will happen will happen
my friend sent her a message. so she does no. he tells her load of lies about me.how im selfish and have left him over there. what he doesnt tell is he a serial cheater and a thief. lol. she will find him out for herself as their lies always catch them out in the end.

“Justice and Equality for all”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#319 May 28, 2012
cumupence1 wrote:
<quoted text>
could you not warn her, she maybe an innocent with all the bs she being told. if she been warned then so be it & whatever will happen will happen
Warnings don't always work because the other woman will think it's just jealousy and the guy will convince her that the other woman is lying or wants him back. The guy will paint the other woman as bad news and the other woman believes what she wants to believe but sometimes just planting a seed of doubt in the other woman's mind can at least have her on alert.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#320 May 28, 2012
LemonSweet wrote:
<quoted text>
Warnings don't always work because the other woman will think it's just jealousy and the guy will convince her that the other woman is lying or wants him back. The guy will paint the other woman as bad news and the other woman believes what she wants to believe but sometimes just planting a seed of doubt in the other woman's mind can at least have her on alert.
yes lemon sweet u rite. it took me long enough to understand the culture and what goes on over there and im still learning.lol.
Rachel

London, UK

#321 May 28, 2012
denise ka wrote:
<quoted text>hi cora. have u been away on holiday. havent seen u here for a while. my ex is obsessed with getting to uk. they think they will get a job here at the drop of a hat.lol. as you say what are they trained for. sitting over there in internet cafes conning women.lol.
Never was a truer word spoken Denise.

I meet one such internet scammer in the Gambia on my last night. Good looking guy,had a job as a plumber - or so he said.

But did a google and I I have since discovered that SoulayminD is on every social network site know to man.

Did'nt give him my email add. just FB. This is the nonsense he has been sending me. So you are spot on when you say they live their life in internet cafes conning women:

FasulaymanD.

"Am lookin for a British wife. I am not yet married cos am lookin 4 someone special.someone timeless.

I will not fake any woman 4 marriage, here marriage is 4eva lastin, nothin like fake. We dont do it 4 di sake of something. I love in di good times an badtimes.

Not dat type to play, I want to B like my brother, he is wit his wife for 4 year now happy lovin carin. I will nevea prete to love someone.

(I tell him he is beginning to sound like a bumster)..

"As 4 di bumstas that is der way of life. 4 me I wil love fat ugly woman or to marry dem. I wud like to meet my choiice lik my bro do he marriage to a nice lady. I u wan to meet dem feel free".

"Why asked I don surviv from a womans purse. I do my things 2 get my needs. I don judge people 4 deir aciton dats nt my duty, why gambian were deceive by one? U can drop ur email I will reply when I get back for d gym".

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#322 May 28, 2012
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
Never was a truer word spoken Denise.
I meet one such internet scammer in the Gambia on my last night. Good looking guy,had a job as a plumber - or so he said.
But did a google and I I have since discovered that SoulayminD is on every social network site know to man.
Did'nt give him my email add. just FB. This is the nonsense he has been sending me. So you are spot on when you say they live their life in internet cafes conning women:
FasulaymanD.
"Am lookin for a British wife. I am not yet married cos am lookin 4 someone special.someone timeless.
I will not fake any woman 4 marriage, here marriage is 4eva lastin, nothin like fake. We dont do it 4 di sake of something. I love in di good times an badtimes.
Not dat type to play, I want to B like my brother, he is wit his wife for 4 year now happy lovin carin. I will nevea prete to love someone.
(I tell him he is beginning to sound like a bumster)..
"As 4 di bumstas that is der way of life. 4 me I wil love fat ugly woman or to marry dem. I wud like to meet my choiice lik my bro do he marriage to a nice lady. I u wan to meet dem feel free".
"Why asked I don surviv from a womans purse. I do my things 2 get my needs. I don judge people 4 deir aciton dats nt my duty, why gambian were deceive by one? U can drop ur email I will reply when I get back for d gym".
im crying with laughter at that. he could be my ex.lol. he is also on every dating site known to man.lol. he used to tell me that was old profiles he had before he met me yet on some sites it tells u when they were last on line. they all sing the same song.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#323 May 28, 2012
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
Never was a truer word spoken Denise.
I meet one such internet scammer in the Gambia on my last night. Good looking guy,had a job as a plumber - or so he said.
But did a google and I I have since discovered that SoulayminD is on every social network site know to man.
Did'nt give him my email add. just FB. This is the nonsense he has been sending me. So you are spot on when you say they live their life in internet cafes conning women:
FasulaymanD.
"Am lookin for a British wife. I am not yet married cos am lookin 4 someone special.someone timeless.
I will not fake any woman 4 marriage, here marriage is 4eva lastin, nothin like fake. We dont do it 4 di sake of something. I love in di good times an badtimes.
Not dat type to play, I want to B like my brother, he is wit his wife for 4 year now happy lovin carin. I will nevea prete to love someone.
(I tell him he is beginning to sound like a bumster)..
"As 4 di bumstas that is der way of life. 4 me I wil love fat ugly woman or to marry dem. I wud like to meet my choiice lik my bro do he marriage to a nice lady. I u wan to meet dem feel free".
"Why asked I don surviv from a womans purse. I do my things 2 get my needs. I don judge people 4 deir aciton dats nt my duty, why gambian were deceive by one? U can drop ur email I will reply when I get back for d gym".
they also tell u that they have been searching for someone like you all their life. they so glad to have found you. god sent you to them and so the list goes on.lol.

“Justice and Equality for all”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#324 May 28, 2012
denise ka wrote:
<quoted text>im crying with laughter at that. he could be my ex.lol. he is also on every dating site known to man.lol. he used to tell me that was old profiles he had before he met me yet on some sites it tells u when they were last on line. they all sing the same song.
If ONLY we knew THEN what we know NOW. Life would have been drama-free!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#325 May 28, 2012
LemonSweet wrote:
<quoted text>
If ONLY we knew THEN what we know NOW. Life would have been drama-free!!
blind but now we see. lol.
lindaff40

Blackpool, UK

#326 May 28, 2012
Rachel wrote:
<quoted text>
Never was a truer word spoken Denise.
I meet one such internet scammer in the Gambia on my last night. Good looking guy,had a job as a plumber - or so he said.
But did a google and I I have since discovered that SoulayminD is on every social network site know to man.
Did'nt give him my email add. just FB. This is the nonsense he has been sending me. So you are spot on when you say they live their life in internet cafes conning women:
FasulaymanD.
"Am lookin for a British wife. I am not yet married cos am lookin 4 someone special.someone timeless.
I will not fake any woman 4 marriage, here marriage is 4eva lastin, nothin like fake. We dont do it 4 di sake of something. I love in di good times an badtimes.
Not dat type to play, I want to B like my brother, he is wit his wife for 4 year now happy lovin carin. I will nevea prete to love someone.
(I tell him he is beginning to sound like a bumster)..
"As 4 di bumstas that is der way of life. 4 me I wil love fat ugly woman or to marry dem. I wud like to meet my choiice lik my bro do he marriage to a nice lady. I u wan to meet dem feel free".
"Why asked I don surviv from a womans purse. I do my things 2 get my needs. I don judge people 4 deir aciton dats nt my duty, why gambian were deceive by one? U can drop ur email I will reply when I get back for d gym".
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa Oh Rachel, this has made my day, absolutely hilarious.

Since: Jan 12

Ormskirk, UK

#327 May 28, 2012
lindaff40 wrote:
<quoted text>
hahaaaaaaaaaaaaa Oh Rachel, this has made my day, absolutely hilarious.
I heard lots of these lines as well- now I am free and over mr scambian - I can laught about it. Did any of you ever get a poem. I have deleted it now but it was about him being a tree with strong roots of love just for me and branches to hold me and keep mew safe - does this ring any bells for anyone? I wonder who he got this from becoz I now know he was not capable of thinking this up for himself!
Lisa

London, UK

#328 May 28, 2012
carefulgirl wrote:
<quoted text>I heard lots of these lines as well- now I am free and over mr scambian - I can laught about it. Did any of you ever get a poem. I have deleted it now but it was about him being a tree with strong roots of love just for me and branches to hold me and keep mew safe - does this ring any bells for anyone? I wonder who he got this from becoz I now know he was not capable of thinking this up for himself!
Carefulgirl they really are so full of B.S.

My ex was telling the fake profile what a wonderful time she would have when she visited the smiling coast, how she would meet his family and have the holiday of a lifetime and she would be so protected.

Meanwhile he was texting me messages each day such as this which I have saved. How fake can you get?. It has to be a Gambian thing. I do not know of any race who can be so shallow so superficial so fake... All lies all crap.

hi sweety,how was the weekend? was it nice. wishing you a rainbow, for sunlight after shower smiles and miles of smiles for golden happy hours. shamerocks at your doorway. for luck and laughter too, and a host of happy lovening that never ends, each day our whole life through happy week....... love is not findin some one to live with, it is findin some one you can't live without. i can't live without you my empress! i love you, i need tou, i wont you in my life baby. I love you xxxxxxxxxxxxxx.
Lisa

London, UK

#330 May 28, 2012
The insincerity and flakiness of the Gambian man is beyond belief. I do not know of a man of any other race who can lie with such sincerity.

On the night which I received the above message to my inbox he had sent the fake profile on FB this message after she had asked if he had a girlfriend. He claims to be lonely has not made his choice, minutes after telling me I was his choice and he could not live without me!.

hi lisa, how are you doing? hope you are fine, yes i would like to be a friend to you, and you are welcome to gambia the smilling cost of africa, that will be a wanderful expriance, the best expriance you have never had be for, i promiss that your holiday is going to be joyfula and happiness. Gambia no problem. takeire and wish you long life, properity,and happiness. stay bless. xx

hi Lisa, i am a good boy how live in small town near senegambia, and i am single, never marrige, no girlfriend, i am lonely, because i havent see my choise yeth. don't worry you will no much about me as we keep in thought. stay bless. hope to here from you soon. much love x.

“just move to the left abit !!!”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#331 May 29, 2012
all the same script these guys use. you are "my choice", ect. nevermind we live & most of us learn.i was told by my fakes male cousin when i was on fb that my fake was single & looking when i ask about him ina picture....single with me sat at home and his gambian wife,anoher cousin sat waiting for him in gambia...it so much trouble &hurt and such a waste of time...
Lisa

London, UK

#332 May 29, 2012
cumupence1 wrote:
all the same script these guys use. you are "my choice", ect. nevermind we live & most of us learn.i was told by my fakes male cousin when i was on fb that my fake was single & looking when i ask about him ina picture....single with me sat at home and his gambian wife,anoher cousin sat waiting for him in gambia...it so much trouble &hurt and such a waste of time...
They are such amazing liars though Commupence, so credible.

He wrote the loving message to me telling me I was his choice, wanted me in his life, loved me etc. Then five minutes later the same night he emails the fake on FB and tells her how lonely he is, how he has not made his choice yet how he is single still looking. Such B.S.

To any woman who thinks she has 'a good one', who thinks she is sure of him I'd say, put him to the test, have him chatted up my an attractive friend, invent a fake FB profile and add him. See how sure you will be that he is genuine a day later when you read what he was written to the other lady.

Put them to the test and see how genuine he really is.

Since: May 12

Teddington, UK

#333 May 29, 2012
I have me a scambian...he is a corporal in the regiment police, been chatting online for a year, meet him in April when i returned to gambia, i was shown where he and his brother were living and actually it looked more like a cow shed, saying he cant live there anymore cos is so bad, it really was bad, and since coming back home he asked me to help him move (which i did not)also i have had a taxi mentioned, cos then his brother can work, oh then his bed was a problem, it was just a mattress on the floor, "please babe it will only cost 200" for what i asked and he said for a proper bed and cupboards. Shortly after this conversation we are on skype, he is in his bedroom and i asked to see and he had a large wardrobe, chest of drawers and the biggest bed i have ever seen lol. Then he gave me his password for facebook saying i have nothing to hide from you, i am honest. Yea right. I actually saved the conversation he had with, what he says is his EX, declaring his love for her, never stopped loving her, when r u coming to see me. What he didnt know was i was logged in on his facebook reading exactly what was being said. When i told him he said "i was lying to her, i was trying to hurt her the way she hurt me", it you i love babe. Another time, i was on his fb and i see a message from another woman, just hi hi how r u then she says oh here is my phone# call me.... then he tells me this woman keeps phoning and texing him, so i asked how did she get your number to call u, he said he didnt know i said you must have given her it he still denied it till i said you must have rang her and he said i did ring her but it was just a quick call. Now he has changed his password on facebook and when i asked why he said cos i cause too many problems since he gave it too me, like i am the one trying to scam him lol. There are so many other things going on that make me 100% positive i have me a scambian.
Kevin

London, UK

#334 May 29, 2012
flippin heck wrote:
I have me a scambian...he is a corporal in the regiment police, been chatting online for a year, meet him in April when i returned to gambia, i was shown where he and his brother were living and actually it looked more like a cow shed, saying he cant live there anymore cos is so bad, it really was bad, and since coming back home he asked me to help him move (which i did not)also i have had a taxi mentioned, cos then his brother can work, oh then his bed was a problem, it was just a mattress on the floor, "please babe it will only cost 200" for what i asked and he said for a proper bed and cupboards. Shortly after this conversation we are on skype, he is in his bedroom and i asked to see and he had a large wardrobe, chest of drawers and the biggest bed i have ever seen lol. Then he gave me his password for facebook saying i have nothing to hide from you, i am honest. Yea right. I actually saved the conversation he had with, what he says is his EX, declaring his love for her, never stopped loving her, when r u coming to see me. What he didnt know was i was logged in on his facebook reading exactly what was being said. When i told him he said "i was lying to her, i was trying to hurt her the way she hurt me", it you i love babe. Another time, i was on his fb and i see a message from another woman, just hi hi how r u then she says oh here is my phone# call me.... then he tells me this woman keeps phoning and texing him, so i asked how did she get your number to call u, he said he didnt know i said you must have given her it he still denied it till i said you must have rang her and he said i did ring her but it was just a quick call. Now he has changed his password on facebook and when i asked why he said cos i cause too many problems since he gave it too me, like i am the one trying to scam him lol. There are so many other things going on that make me 100% positive i have me a scambian.
A great thread!.

Clearly there are a lot of very clever scumbag scambians who are conning you ladies.

I am gobsmacked, shocked by what I have read. Be wary of the scumbags who hang around Senegambia strip in particular.

It seems the men are even more cunning, more devious, more deceptive than the Gambian women and they are bad believe me. All out for money or visa or both.

Hopefully a forum like this one will make us all aware of the pitfalls of encountering a scambian man, or woman.

Because clearly from what I have read here there are some extremely devious cunning con men out there.

Be very careful ladies!!.

Since: Jan 12

Ormskirk, UK

#335 May 29, 2012
I just got my final divorce paper and sent it to Gambia today. As my ex-hubby could not get his act together- I did it here in the UK. It must be very hard for him pretending to be unemployed and living off me and not having the time to go to collect the paperwork he needed to do!!! The last time I heard from him he asked me for money to get the divorce paper issued!!!! Stupidly I had left a couple of bits in Gambia last time I was there-so I made an agreement with him that he could sell the bits to fund the divorce - so he did sell then but spent the money on himself(or maybe his gambian wife?)so the last plea for more money fell on deaf ears but made him soooooo angry - did he think I was completely stupid!! Good ridance to a dishonest, immoral, bad tempered 'man'. So glad I got out with my dignity and self respect in tact - now busy planning the rest of my life!!! Thanks all you for your support, kindness and advice.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Gambia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Game 2 hr SoccerTees 137
why are gambian men so controlling of their gir... 18 hr SoccerTees 14
how easy can i get my gambian boyfriend to uk Oct 19 not a fan 11
ebola Oct 16 lisa 5
When you marry a Gambian, what happens if you w... (Jul '12) Oct 15 not a fan 388
Gambia: NRP Condemns Gambia Bird's Resumption o... Oct 14 Traveller 2
Bring Back The Good OLD Days Oct 13 necumfatchump 12
name and shame gambian love cheats (Jul '10) Oct 11 necumfatchump 3,368

The Gambia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE