My Wedding Experience at Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort

Jan 21, 2008 Full story: Associated Content 25

Recently, I was married at Sandals Royal Bahamian Resort in Nassau, Bahamas. I cannot say enough good things about weddings at the Sandals Resorts. via Associated Content

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Lauren

Elkton, MD

#22 Jun 16, 2010
What kind of surprise?? I can't get in touch with Juanita and I feel unprepared.
Casey

Manassas, VA

#23 Jun 9, 2011
I'm also getting married at the Royal Bahamian. If I'm reading these posts right, Flo is at the resort, not one of the wedding people you talk to ahead of time. I also have Juanita, and I'm unhappy. I felt like she was just trying to sell me upgrades, not help me get what I want for my wedding.
I also got different prices for day passes online and from her. Does anyone know what a day pass will cost? Some of my guests are not staying at Sandals.
Any other advice would be much appreciated.
Lacy Heather

Tucson, AZ

#25 Aug 25, 2011
Oh My God, I was married in the Bahamas @ Sandals and it was MAGICAL!!! The room was right on the water and the pictures & DVD turned out PERFECT!!
Bahamas Wedding

Nassau, Bahamas

#26 Feb 3, 2012
Looking for a helpful wedding planner in the Bahamas you may want to try Bahamas Destination Wedding( http://www.bahamas-destination-wedding.com/ ), they can help with every detail of your wedding planning in the Bahamas.
Csmithapple

Euless, TX

#27 May 4, 2012
Victoria wrote:
Hi All,
I'm getting married at Sandals Royal Bahamian in December and have some questions on the wedding service.
I've found Sandals very unhelpful at trying to accommodate my requirements around some personalisation I would like to make, including the fundamentals like the type of flowers I would like.
I am also concerned on the standard of the photographers given the high price tag for photos and poor results I have seen on the internet.
Somebody please reassure me that my dream wedding is not going to be a wedding hell immortalised with terrible photos!!:S
Hi,
I'm having my wedding in 3 weeks at sandals royal Bahamian. I am so concerned about how this will turn out. I was told that children are not allowed To my wedding ceremony after I paid for the vacation. Bummer!! My mother and father will be there and my little brother who is 10. So I would really want him to be there. Can you share your experience? You can email me at csmithapple@aim.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

The Bahamas Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Malaria confirmed aboard ship Sep 21 issues 1
Major from Cuba's Interior Ministry reveals all... Sep 17 Lord Grandrith 10
Don't vacation in the bahamas Aug '14 Proceed 3
Southwest: You're now free to leave the country Jul '14 ramp rat 2
The Bahamas: Where every cell phone call is rec... May '14 Eleanor 1
I Need A Job May '14 Willie girl 1
Caribbean Guru May '14 Th link 1

The Bahamas People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE