Confession of Thai Whoe, Khamdee

Posted in the Thailand Forum

Khamdee

Des Plaines, IL

#1 Mar 23, 2012
Hello my name is Khamdee and I am Thai refugee servicing Canadian men these days. Yes it's true I run around Canada like a chicken from man to man but sometimes women too. Sure we Thai women like a wet one, a cocktail from time to time. It's not easy working at the Thai Embassy watching the Canadian women working here and not have a taste. It's not my fault that I tell so many lies about honest posts of others, it's my job.
Please don't waste your money visiting Thailand, come to Canada and maybe we can meet.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
just curious

Uxbridge, UK

#2 Mar 24, 2012
Khamdee, so so glad that you finally have the courage to admitting that, not only are you a Thai refugee, but you take (& give pleasure) to white men AND women---but, for a Thai, not unusual, as MOST (if not ALL) Thai women are interested in:

Making money at ALL costs
Deceiving others, &
Displaying a false charm, & a flashing phony smiles wherever they go!

Thank you for being so so honest!
BANGKOK CITY BOY

Ethiopia

#3 Mar 26, 2012
just curious wrote:
but, for a Thai, not unusual, as MOST (if not ALL) Thai women are interested in:
Making money at ALL costs
Deceiving others, &
Displaying a false charm, & a flashing phony smiles wherever they go!
Thank you for being so so honest!
I just would like to laugh here. It seems to me that you are very jealous of Thai people, especially thai women. Why? Maybe your husband has run away from you because your "abnormal" attitude, and you have proved your bad attitude in many posts under Thailand Forum. Shame on you and glad for your husband that he can escape from Western-Woman like you!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
REALITY

Bangkok, Thailand

#4 Mar 31, 2012
Khamdee wrote:
Hello my name is Khamdee and I am Thai refugee servicing Canadian men these days. Yes it's true I run around Canada like a chicken from man to man but sometimes women too. Sure we Thai women like a wet one, a cocktail from time to time. It's not easy working at the Thai Embassy watching the Canadian women working here and not have a taste. It's not my fault that I tell so many lies about honest posts of others, it's my job.
Please don't waste your money visiting Thailand, come to Canada and maybe we can meet.
Cockman,

You better wear skirt than trousers.
What a shame you are,loser.
No other trick than using Khamdee name and post here ?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Crocman

Des Plaines, IL

#5 May 5, 2012
REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>
Cockman,
You better wear skirt than trousers.
What a shame you are,loser.
No other trick than using Khamdee name and post here ?
Not everyone enjoys your ladyboy style Reality.

I am the winner because I left Thailand without bringing a stinking bug sucking, rat eating Thai home with me. Chicago is not perfect but we have no need to eat cock roaches and rats just yet. If anything we have too many fake, scamming Thai come here to escape a silly monkey kingdom.

You coupon ladyboy whoe don't be so jealous!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
just curious

Feltham, UK

#6 May 10, 2012
Thai women THINK they are beautiful, but they have a 'chip on their shoulder'---they dye their hair, not just brown, but also blonde, they have eye ops to make their slanty/slitty eyes rounder, they apply skin lighteners to appear light skinned---ALL of which PROVES that they consider themselves inferior to & uglier than white women!
Remember the saying, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!". thai women would LOVE to be white women!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thailand Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mekong countries plan $30bn links 2 hr CAPKHUNGLIMDRUCHA... 7
need honest simple girl Dec 18 middleast 1
Why do south east asian (Thai , Burmese, Malays... Dec 18 DalTex 2
I Am Looking For a Thai Wife (May '11) Dec 18 Thanya Meechisuwan 69
Bhumibol Adulyadej is a homosexual Dec 17 Grassclipper 1
Vietnam trawlers, 30 crew seized Dec 14 meaningless 5
JAKARTA vs BANGKOK.. (Jun '10) Dec 12 chengho injak FPI... 271
More from around the web