Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

Hello my name is Khamdee and I am Thai refugee servicing Canadian men these days. Yes it's true I run around Canada like a chicken from man to man but sometimes women too. Sure we Thai women like a wet one, a cocktail from time to time. It's not easy working at the Thai Embassy watching the Canadian women working here and not have a taste. It's not my fault that I tell so many lies about honest posts of others, it's my job.
Please don't waste your money visiting Thailand, come to Canada and maybe we can meet.
just curious

Maidenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2012

Judged:

Khamdee, so so glad that you finally have the courage to admitting that, not only are you a Thai refugee, but you take (& give pleasure) to white men AND women---but, for a Thai, not unusual, as MOST (if not ALL) Thai women are interested in:

Making money at ALL costs
Deceiving others, &
Displaying a false charm, & a flashing phony smiles wherever they go!

Thank you for being so so honest!
BANGKOK CITY BOY

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2012

Judged:

just curious wrote:
but, for a Thai, not unusual, as MOST (if not ALL) Thai women are interested in:
Making money at ALL costs
Deceiving others, &
Displaying a false charm, & a flashing phony smiles wherever they go!
Thank you for being so so honest!
I just would like to laugh here. It seems to me that you are very jealous of Thai people, especially thai women. Why? Maybe your husband has run away from you because your "abnormal" attitude, and you have proved your bad attitude in many posts under Thailand Forum. Shame on you and glad for your husband that he can escape from Western-Woman like you!
REALITY

Bangkok, Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2012

Judged:

Khamdee wrote:
Hello my name is Khamdee and I am Thai refugee servicing Canadian men these days. Yes it's true I run around Canada like a chicken from man to man but sometimes women too. Sure we Thai women like a wet one, a cocktail from time to time. It's not easy working at the Thai Embassy watching the Canadian women working here and not have a taste. It's not my fault that I tell so many lies about honest posts of others, it's my job.
Please don't waste your money visiting Thailand, come to Canada and maybe we can meet.
Cockman,

You better wear skirt than trousers.
What a shame you are,loser.
No other trick than using Khamdee name and post here ?
Crocman

Mount Prospect, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 5, 2012

Judged:

REALITY wrote:
<quoted text>
Cockman,
You better wear skirt than trousers.
What a shame you are,loser.
No other trick than using Khamdee name and post here ?
Not everyone enjoys your ladyboy style Reality.

I am the winner because I left Thailand without bringing a stinking bug sucking, rat eating Thai home with me. Chicago is not perfect but we have no need to eat cock roaches and rats just yet. If anything we have too many fake, scamming Thai come here to escape a silly monkey kingdom.

You coupon ladyboy whoe don't be so jealous!
just curious

Maidenhead, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2012

Judged:

Thai women THINK they are beautiful, but they have a 'chip on their shoulder'---they dye their hair, not just brown, but also blonde, they have eye ops to make their slanty/slitty eyes rounder, they apply skin lighteners to appear light skinned---ALL of which PROVES that they consider themselves inferior to & uglier than white women!
Remember the saying, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery!". thai women would LOVE to be white women!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Thailand Forum right now

Search the Thailand Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Why are Thai's So Evil? (Apr '11) Apr 15 TheTruth 31
Fliers' thoughts, from 'no fear' to 'it's scarier' Apr 14 rING 1
Are thai wives in the west gold diggers? (Feb '12) Apr 12 Crocman 80
Princess Caroline's husband pictured with anoth... (Jan '10) Apr 10 Fookoffmongaco 2
Contact us for spell casting @ any problem Apr 9 Dr Collins 1
the great powerful hiv cure caster doctorogul@g... Apr 8 chris 2
Do you guys like latina girls? Apr 6 Franco 2
•••
•••
•••
•••