|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Aamir wrote:
i meant 4
U are hash on straa.are u Indain?cos ur name doesn't sound african.
Aamir

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2012

Senetor wrote:
<quoted text>
U are hash on straa.are u Indain?cos ur name doesn't sound african.
It (straa) deserves it. Egyptian. Aamir is semitic, means ruler or commander.
straa

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

I don't think its a coincidence that the richest and most developed part of Africa is south Africa, a nation built by whites with white money and know how making it a better country than the rest of Africa. Also Zimbabwe used to be called the breadbasket of Africa, a rich country that produced the food that fed Africa, but when the white farmers that made that left because of mugabwe, Zimbabwe is now one of the poorest countries in Africa.
African countries with more white people do better than African countries with little or no white people, that is an undeniable fact. White south Africans have made south Africa more advanced than the all black African countries, even in sport it is the white south Africans that won for south Africa
Aamir

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 18, 2012

straa wrote:
I don't think its a coincidence that the richest and most developed part of Africa is south Africa, a nation built by whites with white money and know how making it a better country than the rest of Africa. Also Zimbabwe used to be called the breadbasket of Africa, a rich country that produced the food that fed Africa, but when the white farmers that made that left because of mugabwe, Zimbabwe is now one of the poorest countries in Africa.
African countries with more white people do better than African countries with little or no white people, that is an undeniable fact. White south Africans have made south Africa more advanced than the all black African countries, even in sport it is the white south Africans that won for south Africa
Kafir
gagatruthsetsufr ee

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

I say so what if white people rule again, I think it would be better, cause with this zuma goverment white people don't get jobs we get told where not black enough or "ure 2 white" and what's that about??? And concerning mandela dying, I'm nt even sure he will die, GOD is keeping him alive for all the crap he has done, and even if apartheid does come back I'm sure black won't be the ones 2 struggle!!!
gagatruthsetsufr ee

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2012

O so whe are white trash, white rats , white kaffers, well people, black people are trash, rats and call them as they are kaffers big black kaffers, they are useless and they expect work to fall in their laps, steal from not black peolple but the white people u call rats and trash, we white people study and work for what we want to have and what we have, and what do kaffers do, they cme and steal white peoples belongings WOW!!!! And I hope apartheid comes back deport the kaffers back to zimbabwe let them all die of hunger!!!!!
Ukadebona

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Aamir wrote:
<quoted text>
You're full of excrement, boy. Africa was better off before you set foot on it. The only thing that drove you to colonise Africa was your insatiable greed for land, slaves and natural resources. Yes, Africans used to live in mud houses, but they had the only three essiantials in life, land, water, livestock and family. Your greedy ancestors came in an cheated africans out of mineral rich land and made tons of billion of off cheap black labor. Present day; descendents of wealthy africans who used to own land and livestock are now living in single room shacks below the poverty line. So don't come her and feed us your lies. Take your stinking ass to europe where you belong and relinquish the millions you've made through teft of land, natural resources and slave labor. You have some nerve, boy. F off this thread this very instant!
Quite correct my brother.Ride on!
Ukadebona

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

sepomustdie wrote:
No wander South Africa is the way it is....
White folk arguing incessantly about nothing in particular. Never be ashamed of who you are and what you have achieved. Stick to the facts!
At the time of european colonisation there existed a rather small kaffir (YES..call it by its name you bigots!) presence in present day South Africa. Whites built that wonderfull country and whites shall reinstitute white sovereignty and we shall once again be proud of who we are.
Yes, we have lost our pride and our beliefs and thereby our souls. We don't have to stand for this. Be inspired by "seer". There is no shame in that. Our only shame lies in the way we whites turn our backs to each other. This will never provide us the unity to make a stand against the "black plague"
You are even more stupid & delustional that your idiotic 4 fathers!Even more insane than the Boeremag fools! Hahaha!
Ukadebona

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Zalfiq wrote:
White rats are truly dumb. What africans should do is deport the disgusting and filthy white trash to europe and replace them with the chinese and koreans because they are far more intelligent than the white bastard children of satan.
You re correct. But we need no Chines. We need our people from the diaspora all black people to come to their land once and for all. This is a blackman's continent.
Ukadebona

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

gagatruthsetsufree wrote:
O so whe are white trash, white rats , white kaffers, well people, black people are trash, rats and call them as they are kaffers big black kaffers, they are useless and they expect work to fall in their laps, steal from not black peolple but the white people u call rats and trash, we white people study and work for what we want to have and what we have, and what do kaffers do, they cme and steal white peoples belongings WOW!!!! And I hope apartheid comes back deport the kaffers back to zimbabwe let them all die of hunger!!!!!
We are in the business of cleasing our continent of pink vempires. African people of the south have done well in this regard since the days of Zulu Kings. Dingane, Mpande, Cetshwayo...untill the ANC was formed to take over the button of cleancing our beloved continent of the pink blood suckers. I say we have not desaointed todate.How many pot belly blood sucking pink farmers has been butchered todate? Remind me again....and carry on telling me that Africans are fools. Hahaha!! idiot.
straa

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2012

Why is it that nearly all the wealth and important people in south Africa are WHITE. If it wasn't for apartheid, south Africa would be like Somalia. Whites made south Africa by keeping the power and controll from blacks, blacks don't know how to run a country, that's why black countries are the POOREST in the world.
Aamir

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

The white race is the cancer of human history. - Susan Song
Aamir

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

straa wrote:
Why is it that nearly all the wealth and important people in south Africa are WHITE. If it wasn't for apartheid, south Africa would be like Somalia. Whites made south Africa by keeping the power and controll from blacks, blacks don't know how to run a country, that's why black countries are the POOREST in the world.
Thanks for fueling white hatred around the world. It will be much easier to rejoice over white extinction if the atrocities of white trash are ingrained in our minds.
Ukadebona

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

straa wrote:
Ignorant idiot.The pinks stole the wealth of our country & continent for centuries while opressing the African. The continent was developing at her own pace until you arrived uninvited to loot.
Those redneck from RSA are fools of the highest order.Less said about them the better.Are you following the court cases about them trying to overtrough our state? Hahaha!! see the plan how they were to go about it? Hahaha! idiots.Must be painfull for you.Shame..
Aamir

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Ukadebona wrote:
<quoted text>
Ignorant idiot.The pinks stole the wealth of our country & continent for centuries while opressing the African. The continent was developing at her own pace until you arrived uninvited to loot.
Those redneck from RSA are fools of the highest order.Less said about them the better.Are you following the court cases about them trying to overtrough our state? Hahaha!! see the plan how they were to go about it? Hahaha! idiots.Must be painfull for you.Shame..
I couldn't have put it better myself. The only thing that drove the swines to colonise Africa was their greed. Africans were subjected to horrendous human rights violations during swine rule.
straa

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

If it wasn't for foreign 'American' intervention, south Africa would still be under apartheid white controll, and it would be a much better country, since white rule ended black criminal, murdering gangs have taken over the streets, looting and killing. Your lucky that there are still white people in south Africa, making your country better, otherwise you would be like Somalia, and every other black African country, bankrupt, backward, primitive, and a failed state
straa

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

White people civilised Africa, you were barbarians, with no culture, we bought you infrastructure,roads,bridges,m edicine,hospitals,education,sc hools,universities,churches. We gave you everything to help you succeed, but on your own you couldn't do it, so we stayed to help you advance, we were there to help you
straa

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

Look at all the wars in Africa, blacks killing, raping, torturing, raping children, using child soldiers to do horrific crimes, the way you blacks treat each other is disgusting, how can you blame white people for the blacks always killing other blacks
Aamir

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

straa wrote:
Look at all the wars in Africa, blacks killing, raping, torturing, raping children, using child soldiers to do horrific crimes, the way you blacks treat each other is disgusting, how can you blame white people for the blacks always killing other blacks
Atrocities committed by Africans pale in comparison with atrocities committed by white european trash. You know this, dipshit. You're just in denial
Ukadebona

South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2012

straa wrote:
If it wasn't for foreign 'American' intervention, south Africa would still be under apartheid white controll, and it would be a much better country, since white rule ended black criminal, murdering gangs have taken over the streets, looting and killing. Your lucky that there are still white people in south Africa, making your country better, otherwise you would be like Somalia, and every other black African country, bankrupt, backward, primitive, and a failed state
Keep on proving your ignorance to us.We don't care about you.It is you & your pig skin people who keeps tailing us.Look our continent was ruled by order long before you arrived.Should have seen the palaces of the continent before the settlers arrived.We were ruled by Queens & Kings, had very good gorvenence system even gun men from your country attested to the highest order of law we had.We fought & defeted both the English & the Dutch settlers untill they combined & ganged agaist us.How can we be a fallen state when we were not before your arrival.One settler one bullet!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

62 Users are viewing the South Africa Forum right now

Search the South Africa Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Get connected to a rich sugarmummy that we pay ... (Feb '13) 1 min patrick 439
T-shirt typo turns heads at Mandela bicycle ride 15 min kalizzle 12
Black girls who like white guys? (May '13) 41 min Claudia 788
girls or guys bbm pins for bbm sex (Mar '13) 1 hr lee 8,308
Dr.shaba abortion clinic 0810870355 in Ladysmit... 1 hr Shaba 1
accredited:+27723514931 dr lerato abortion clin... 1 hr lerato123 1
dr shina +27721433470abortion clinic in pretori... 1 hr dr shina abortion clinic 1
•••
•••