SOMALI GIRLS: Do You Want To Marry A Somali Guy...

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Comments
1 - 20 of 454 Comments Last updated Yesterday
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

I don't! I just think MOST Somali guys are sooo ugly. I have yet to see a hot somali guy, sad but true.

I'm 21, and I have been asked out by Somali guys tons of times, but I keep saying know, becuz I didn't find any of them attractive at all! I'm not being shallow, becuz you have to have some physical attraction, but I didn't have any.

I'm so attracted to White and Hispanic guys...especially the hispanic guys, they are SOOO HOT! I want to marry a White guy, because they are so cute, sweet, handsome, amazing,----they are just the "total package".

I have dated 2 white guys in the past, once in the 11th grade, and once last year. But in ended becuz I had to move...:'(

“I Love You Long Time”

Since: May 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

not this again, all these dhilo xalimos need to stop thinking we give a shit acting all innocent when we see them with ajnabi, WE DONT GIVE A SHIT, whether the user is a troll or not is irrelevant this needed to be said.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Ayaanle wrote:
not this again, all these dhilo xalimos need to stop thinking we give a shit acting all innocent when we see them with ajnabi, WE DONT GIVE A SHIT, whether the user is a troll or not is irrelevant this needed to be said.
LOL! Who said I cared of you Somali guys give a shit??? This questions for the Somali girls...not you gross and useless Somali men!:) lol

Lmao, Awwww you got mad cause I said that you Somali guys are so ugly!

Don't get mad boy! Just accept the truth :)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

ShAkE YoUr 4 mE wrote:
@somali princess No fckin sane caadan and latino man wants ur sill u maadoow hoe fckin sit down why would latino man want ur smelly ass when latino women r the most beautifulles in the world eg jLO eva longoria selena gomez
Fckin think u hijab filthy guss sucker
No man wants ur dirty ass be happy some somali niiman still love there naag is it wasnt yo ass would be at kenya sucking dikiembe the bantu guus
Filthy maggot
HAHA LMAO!, i felt ur anger from Ur reply, n it made me laugh! hehe :)

Awww, don't get mad :) it's the truth :) if you Somali guys all just got plastic surgery, I'm sure more of us Somali girls wud marry you !(:

Lol, just reading Ur reply makes me feel so happy I never dated a Somali guy, nor will I ever.!(: Ur just top gross, weird and ugly!! Lolz!

Bye bye x)

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

ShAkE YoUr 4 mE wrote:
@somali princess No fckin sane caadan and latino man wants ur sill u maadoow hoe fckin sit down why would latino man want ur smelly ass when latino women r the most beautifulles in the world eg jLO eva longoria selena gomez
Fckin think u hijab filthy guss sucker
No man wants ur dirty ass be happy some somali niiman still love there naag is it wasnt yo ass would be at kenya sucking dikiembe the bantu guus
Filthy maggot
What makes you think a latin woman wants you?This thread is full of hate.People need to take pride in themselves instead of bashing one another.In the end both parties look bad and nothing positive comes out of hate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

ShAkE YoUr 4 mE wrote:
@somali princess
ok go do ur thing il get my anjabi women i'll never marry a somali women because i think there ugly were on the same boat .. I agree u like other men i like other women simple
I agree dont marry somali men go explore life is too short go run run runnn be gone with the wind go taste the exotic
What type of beautiful latina woman wud want Ur ugly, black, buck tooth, huge forehead face????

Sorry...just date those african madows. Ud have better luck with them I'm sure! Lmao.....haha

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

ShAkE YoUr 4 mE wrote:
@dyna girl i think i got trolled :(
Ok i like latino women cant u see my av(selena Gomez)
Who cares life is short go run ill cross the seven seas tasting exotic women enjoy urself overall be happy life is fuckin short when ben breedlove died @ 18 (:0) whatever just do whatever u want
Whatever man you are weird you are no better than the thread starter who insulted you.Go and listen to some lame Selena Gomez songs.She looks 12 and in the same category as Justin Bieber.Why you at go and listen to Demi Lovato too with her crazy slitting wrist ass.
egal

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

marry who ever u get hard on thats my best advice to u sis. btw to the fella- latin chiqs are dark, fat and ugly. u dont sound like u from america. dont let tv fool u.
hassan

Minneapolis, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

I'm so in love wit a latino boy...don't be mad @ shake your...
Ali

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

Who the hell cares.

I'm with a gorgeous Macadonian woman right now who just can't get enough of me.

At least my kids will be Somalis while your kids will be White, lol.
Ali

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

Somali Princess wrote:
<quoted text>
What type of beautiful latina woman wud want Ur ugly, black, buck tooth, huge forehead face????
Sorry...just date those african madows. Ud have better luck with them I'm sure! Lmao.....haha
Please sit your big fuuto down. Somali girls are known for being buck tooths. Somali men have been getting every type of women since ancient history so I'm sure we won't have any problems upgrading to real women.
The thing is, we will start a new Somali people while you will eradicate your type since your kids will have no clan.
It works out great actually, lol. Madoow and cadaan guys shoule be lining up to take out our trash.
Fartun Abdi

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

LOL did you actually want me to gag lol and the answer is a big NO
ConcreteAngel

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

Whoever. Don't know. Don't careeeeeeeee.
Fartun Abdi

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

Ali wrote:
Who the hell cares.
I'm with a gorgeous Macadonian woman right now who just can't get enough of me.
At least my kids will be Somalis while your kids will be White, lol.
LOOOOL isnt that a good thing her kids are going to be fully white im so glad when inshallah i marry my NON somali hubby im glad my kids are NOT going to be somali
ConcreteAngel

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Ayaanle wrote:
Easy dont call her a dhilo. How many times do I have to say???!!! Call her ugly or something, but not dhilo!
Salma

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

You haven't seen a good-looking Somali guy? That's very odd.

I would marry a Somali guy of course. Why wouldn't I? I would marry someone just because he is Somali though and I wouldn't refuse someone just because he isn't Somali

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

Hell yes I wanna marry a somali guy insha'allah. I aint attracted to none somalian's. if a somali guy can't speak fluent somali that just puts me off straight. Man's gotta compliment me in somali, he's gotta joke with me in somali and he better kno how to hold a whole convo in somali with my parents. @somali princess whateva rocks ur boat sis

Since: Mar 11

Angered, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

Why would people say such horrible and bad words to eachother usually when people are so anrgy they are not feeling well themselves this is emberassing "if you cant say something good dont say anything at all"

Angered, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

What has happend to the young somalis its like they dident grow up in a somali home with love .I think the ederly somalis lacked in teaching their children the importance of being somali and respecting your people.It makes me sad to see things like this.

BTW this is very emberassing!

Angered, Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

Judged:

YES! I feel blessed im somali I want to countinue the somali lineage. Just cause Somalia is in dagal or a famine dosent mean I should abonden my race.I see how beautiful my siblings and friends are and also I dont feel comftarble with a non somali guy cause frankly their is no other people like somalis.Marrying out would mean destroying a dna of 15 generations of proud somalis.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 23
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Somalia Forum right now

Search the Somalia Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
who married or dated eritrean girls 1 hr jasmin 3
live gaza cam stream link HERE!! (Nov '12) 1 hr George 8
silence and ... 3 hr anarchist 1
Black Guys who F&@cked Somali Girls (Jul '12) 4 hr Nangoflow 139
islii/eastliegh wasmo doon (Jul '13) 4 hr luxaaye 30
Why Do Somalis Love Palestine More Than Their O... 5 hr kobe-Richest Somali 13
Why Westafrican/bantu consider us arab and arab... 5 hr anarchist 11
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 14 hr Dalmar 1,161
•••