First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Nomadic Prince

United States

#29 Jul 31, 2012
cor_leonis wrote:
<quoted text>
a nightclub at 18?? clearly somali men have lost their testicles in the closet over there in the UK. since when do you go out clubbing at 18? where's your dad? and no brothers? i would put you on the first to yemen, one way ticket. clubbing? iskuhisho
Lol! This is a whole new side of you, usually you are letting xalimos get away with everything; I'm shocked as my sisters fear me also, do your sisters fear but respect you? I don't need the respect, all I need is to be feared and my siblings do.
No shame

Swansea, UK

#30 Jul 31, 2012
guys this ahmmm 'lady' doesnt need advice she looks like shes looking for insult being thrown her way, why not ask friends about clubbing or their older friends why the somali community on TOPIX out of all places. All i can say is buy one of those vagina trap condom things that actually hurt guus if they go anywhere near where they shouldnt be unless theyre married. Honestly not trying to be funny, being born and raised in the UK and the same age as this girl/(maybe somali man boy who wants to give somali girl bad name), you think im interested in what she is but god knows im not.
Clubbing is for white people to get drunk as theyre not confident in bed without it, or horny black and asian peoples. Just know that they're wont be a only 18s club dear there will be people who can give birth to you straight or lesbian who will wanna rape you dear. if you want real advice ask me.

“turn back the hands of time”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#31 Jul 31, 2012
Nomadic Prince wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol! This is a whole new side of you, usually you are letting xalimos get away with everything; I'm shocked as my sisters fear me also, do your sisters fear but respect you? I don't need the respect, all I need is to be feared and my siblings do.
LOL, Im actually laughing at the thought of anyone being afraid of you, LOL.

Stop lying Future Futo Weyne aka Jamal_Wewe LOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Somali SheMale (Jul '12) 43 min MODERN 17
I need a native somali lover to be my one and o... 1 hr mustafa 12
We Dont Like Somalis In France.. (May '12) 2 hr Awal Abdoulqadir 12
Do you know Barawani people?Are they mixed Soma... (Jul '09) 2 hr Brava 428
White women grab their bag when they see me (Oct '12) 5 hr annie nonomous 8
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 6 hr Uf Uf Uf 1,758
what is the meaning of iidoor,dhabayaco,cagdheer. (Feb '12) 7 hr Rasist 13
dhuqmada siilka iyo mida guska tee macaan sidee... (Mar '11) 12 hr gusmacaan 1,211
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Oct 26 gus kulul 4,371

Somalia People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE