Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#43 Jul 19, 2012
fsdad wrote:
<quoted text>
You are so dumb, why do you even bother attempt to debate on a topic which you have 0 knowledge about? Lol at the "tribal militias" they are clans nacas, please pick up a dictionary for once in your life and learn the difference. As I said before Al Shabbab was the only rebel group fully armed, Ethiopia and Eritrea armed them which was how they were able to overthrown us.
You are not Somali, you are white. You're neither a muslim nor Somali raciallly or culturally thus you are not Somali. You can lie to yourself but fact stands most Somalis will view you no different than white galoos.
Also, the way you think, you must be a stupid, Ignorant, and mentally challenged boy. I'm not a Somali culturally, thank God...lol, but I am one racially,(I'm half Somali).

And I don't care what you think, you are just a random, weird Somali guy...You are just a stranger, if my patents, and blood relatives think of me as Somali...then why would I care what you think!?!? LOL

AND, I don't care about being recognized as a Somali...I'm just doing all this to prove you wrong! Which I have dumbass! LOL haha!(:
hirsi

Ethiopia

#44 Jul 21, 2012
I do not care about your Somali or being Muslim, we enough rubish Muslims here in Somalia. so look for ur boyfriend. What is important is to have big dig penetrating ur ...lol
SarahhhxD

Auburn, Australia

#45 Jul 23, 2012
I'm half Somali half French/russian. I can speak all three languages but the Somali side is quite dominant and I hardly know any French ppl tbh or have any Somali friends but meh:P
if you really wanna keep in touch with your Somali side, I usually watch YouTube vids or read about it. Also if you can go to Somali weddings...they are awesome..xD

Oh I have family in Texas too! my mums side( French/Russian)
Zinat

Nairobi, Kenya

#46 Jul 23, 2012
U shud rily consider islam n most somalis r pretty great . If you find good somali friends u will feel so connected
luca

Oldham, UK

#47 Jul 29, 2012
Rainbow...I love your story if its true,just be yourself and enjoy both your half,I am full Somali but lived in Italy for 10yrz and Holland for 13yrz..and I always wanted to live away from Somali ppl coz of their ignorance and lack of understanding ..I can name more things,its just their mentality but not all of them are like that luckily,so get to know those
FufuJambo

Edmonton, Canada

#48 Jul 29, 2012
vgbh wrote:
<quoted text>
I said clan not tribe, please learn the difference between those two terms. You can't be Somali without a Somali clan. Your father's clan is family; father, mother, grandfather, forefather, uncles and other relatives.
lol I can see why your father would leave your family. Lol Imagine having white kids and a white wife, that would be so messed up. Any Somali man would have ditched you re-settle with a Somali women to which he can raise proper Somali kids and start a real Somali family to which he can be proud of instead of Galoos, lol it even sounds like he is avoiding contact with you.
I guess one of those reasons is that she's ignorant of Islam. You know what's so funny about Christianity? Even Christianity recognise this, Jesus did not start Christianity but people did, Christianity is a man made religion. Jesus according to Christianity followed the old testament and taught it yet Christians in general today don't follow it they only pick sections of his message to suit their own purpose.
GUess who wrote the bible? Men who have not even met Jesus. Christianity is a joke, why am I not surprised you follow it?
Somali men are known dead beat fathers and make the worst husbands, so dont put these scums of the earth on a pedestal. I know many somali women with children who have been divorced and their children abandoned. For no reason other then he got bored. I have no doubt in my mind as soon as he gets bored of his new wife he wont hesitate to divorce her and ditch his current children with the Somali woman too. Having said that. HE is the one who is ignorant about Islam. Abandoning your children or your family no matter what religion they belong to, is prohibited in Islam. On judgement day the first thing a man will be asked is his wife(s) and chidlren. Also, you are an idiot for talking to Allahs creation in such a disgusting and demeaning manner. Why is her religion any of your business? didnt Allah give everyone the right to choose whatever faith they see fit?. Allah states, that he makes a person believe and disbelieve. To the Original poster, please ignore this uneducated idiot, the fact that your father left you is not your fault, but entirely his fault. I would advice you to look for his family and see if they are any better then this good for nothing loser of a father. Iam sorry for your plight, you did not ask this worthless scum to bring you into the world. The fact that you took the time to give a chance to learn about your other half is very inspiring. Good for you and good luck with all your endeavors.
Somali CIA

Göteborg, Sweden

#49 Jul 29, 2012
Hi there Rainbowlova ...you should visit djibouti the people there are somalis yet they speak french ...it would be easy for you to mingle there and pick up the somali culture...feel to interact with somalis once they found out that you are a half somali they will treat you like cousin

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#50 Jul 29, 2012
i know many somali women witha arab husband and the arab husband RAN AWAY LIKE A BIAATCH , so no SOMALI MEN ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!

and the topicstrater is a hoe PEACE OUT HOE!!!!!
ghk

Bradford, UK

#51 Jul 29, 2012
FufuJambo wrote:
<quoted text>
Somali men are known dead beat fathers and make the worst husbands, so dont put these scums of the earth on a pedestal. I know many somali women with children who have been divorced and their children abandoned. For no reason other then he got bored. I have no doubt in my mind as soon as he gets bored of his new wife he wont hesitate to divorce her and ditch his current children with the Somali woman too. Having said that. HE is the one who is ignorant about Islam. Abandoning your children or your family no matter what religion they belong to, is prohibited in Islam. On judgement day the first thing a man will be asked is his wife(s) and chidlren. Also, you are an idiot for talking to Allahs creation in such a disgusting and demeaning manner. Why is her religion any of your business? didnt Allah give everyone the right to choose whatever faith they see fit?. Allah states, that he makes a person believe and disbelieve. To the Original poster, please ignore this uneducated idiot, the fact that your father left you is not your fault, but entirely his fault. I would advice you to look for his family and see if they are any better then this good for nothing loser of a father. Iam sorry for your plight, you did not ask this worthless scum to bring you into the world. The fact that you took the time to give a chance to learn about your other half is very inspiring. Good for you and good luck with all your endeavors.
And you wake up from your fantasy where Somali men are losers and Somali women are mad to have nappy hair, wide nose monkeys(kids)
ghk

Bradford, UK

#52 Jul 29, 2012
SomaliAFRICAUNITE wrote:
i know many somali women witha arab husband and the arab husband RAN AWAY LIKE A BIAATCH , so no SOMALI MEN ARE THE BEST!!!!!!!!
and the topicstrater is a hoe PEACE OUT HOE!!!!!
Wake up from your fantasy where you're dashing young Somali man with soft hair and small nose. In reality you're a nappy hair, wide nose, fufu eating bantu.
FufuJambo

Edmonton, Canada

#53 Jul 29, 2012
ghk wrote:
<quoted text>
And you wake up from your fantasy where Somali men are losers and Somali women are mad to have nappy hair, wide nose monkeys(kids)
you are an ignoramous. Actually, you are much worse then that, you are a jahil. May Allah guide you.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#54 Jul 29, 2012
ghk wrote:
<quoted text>
Wake up from your fantasy where you're dashing young Somali man with soft hair and small nose. In reality you're a nappy hair, wide nose, fufu eating bantu.
and your an arab get off the somali forum you dumb arab!
ghk

Bradford, UK

#55 Jul 29, 2012
SomaliAFRICAUNITE wrote:
<quoted text>
and your an arab get off the somali forum you dumb arab!
Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is an arab, the quran is written in arabic. Allah's favourite person is an arab, when we die we speak arabic. Are you a galoo? No muslim would diss all arabs as our prophets were arabic themselves. I'm tired of you doqans, you provided me entertaining by your self hating and wannabe Somali comments but your stupidity makes me pity you. This is why people hate you jareers, even some of your fellow muslims view you as animals.
ghk

Bradford, UK

#56 Jul 29, 2012
entertainment*

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57 Jul 29, 2012
ghk wrote:
<quoted text>
Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) is an arab, the quran is written in arabic. Allah's favourite person is an arab, when we die we speak arabic. Are you a galoo? No muslim would diss all arabs as our prophets were arabic themselves. I'm tired of you doqans, you provided me entertaining by your self hating and wannabe Somali comments but your stupidity makes me pity you. This is why people hate you jareers, even some of your fellow muslims view you as animals.
no you the dumb one i dont believe Prophet Muhammad(pbuh) looked like the arabs we see today!! The real arabs were black, the arabs you see today are mixed breed and when. By saying arabs we refer to the arabs of now.Wallahi your stupid hahahah. Your not somali, you one of those arab's who lived in Somalia!

your dumb arab rat!
Muslimah

London, UK

#58 Jul 30, 2012
VGBH you have a disgusting mentality and I hate that your calling yourself muslim or attempting to bring Islam into this, how do you think her father will stand in front of Allah having left beautifully healthy family 'to raise perfectly Somali kids' in your opinion, who are you to say the sister who wrote this post is not perfectly Somali? I know plenty of half Somali people who would put full Somali's to shame in regards to representing and you 'proud' individuals don't have a problem claiming someone who is half Somali and is making a bit of money, how are you actually speaking to a sister like this subhanallah may Allah guide us all.

Rainbowlova - In regards to learning about the Somali culture, trying mixing in with the Somali people in your local area? your brothers female friends perhaps? I would be happy to help ya but don't really know how to contact via this thing lol in regards to the religion thing, no disrespect to the mother that raised you but what religion you choose to follow/believe is up to you sis and you alone, it's you that God will ask not anyone else on your behalf, but good luck with learning about the culture/language I wish you all the best and if I can help in any way feel free to let me know love(^_^)
Muslimah

London, UK

#59 Jul 30, 2012
p.s. The sister/brother fufujambo seems dead on point, pay no mind to these individuals going on about your not Somali etc this right here is a demonstration of the Somali culture, Somali people are full of hate and if people with the mentalities demonstrated above can find anything to 'belittle' or say against you they will, hence the years of wars there when they 'kicked out' everyone they considered outsiders and they say they were left with themsleves a single race, they jumped onto tribalism, I swear if Tribes were eradicated they would probably jump on lenghth of toes or something stupid like that (you got long toes your nont my kind etc) pay no mind to this foolishness, son of Adam are never satisfied or happy don't waste your time trying to please them, connect with your creator and focus on pleasing him, I swear it is so much more worth it and everything else will fall into place, hopefully on the day of Judgement you can look at the ones going on about 'your not Somali' etc and be like..'Look at me now' lol in all honesty though your father leaving has nothing to do with you (as in it would in no way be your fault) both my parents are Somali and yet I was raised by my mother, I don't think that all men or all Somali men are useless or nothing like that personally I don't think of race as having any relevance, some guys can't handle their responsibilities and some can, those that can't will be put before God. I apologise for the lectures but again wish you all the best with this!
Maria

Malmö, Sweden

#60 Jul 31, 2012
Well you shouldn't forget about your somali side I mean no matter what you do or say you are somali and your kids will be somali 2 okay not 100 % somali but still, it's in you.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#61 Jul 31, 2012
Topicstarter!! you story complecated somehow,. Your father Somali but your mum frech national, and hooyo narried to wahite boy friend who is good guy, plus you have a "Blonde hair, blue indho and fair skin!!......kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk kkk.///,.....you story looks fake, but wud teach u how to make a beautifull story and people wud love it, hola >> Luuqa. Diego
Rafaela Martinez xx

London, UK

#62 Aug 6, 2012
Hello,

btw i am half Somali and half Mexican....:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somalia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A mysterious lost somali city? 10 min TheGreatSomalia 1
There are light skinned somalis 1 hr TheGreatSomalia 2
Somalia VS Eritrea who would win?? (Jan '12) 1 hr Abdinur 35
Watch Puntland Tv Live(Plus other 10 Somali TV) 2 hr Coward 1
waxaan ahay guur doon (Aug '11) 2 hr proudsomalilandgirl 123
Why Somaliland needs their Independence from So... 2 hr proudsomalilandgirl 34
what do you make of laila adigar 3 hr md_diiriye 42
Why do Somalian's look up to Jamaicans?.. 4 hr Leroy 46
futada iyo siilka keba macaan (May '11) 4 hr jeydean 1,807
Why are Somali girls so ugly (Jan '13) 6 hr Michael 365
gus wayne gabadhii rabta halkanaa laga helaa (Jun '09) Fri gusweyne 4,518
More from around the web