Light skin/wavy hair Somalis....face the facts...YOU ARE NOT PURE SOMALI

Posted in the Somalia Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
DarwiishWarrior

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

One of the greatest myths in Somali society is we are all the same. We are not. Somalia is a mixed nation. Just like the Oromo in Ethiopia who everyone knows absorbed many other tribes into them and are now one ethnic group. Same with Somalis.

Most Somalis (both North and South) have dark skin and curly afro hair. These are pure blooded Somali features. Any other features were absorbed by our ancestors when they mixed with the coastal non-Somali populations who still exist to some degree (reer xamar/barwani)

Look at these pictures from Laascaanood and Buuhoodle (both cities in the north populated by Somalis who no one would say mixed with Bantus or any other non-Somali people)

http://www.kalshaalenews.com/wp-content/uploa... (jet black skin and curly afro hair)

http://allssc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/... (dark skin as far as the eye can see)

http://allssc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/... (kids in Laascaanood celebrating eid)

http://afbakayle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/... (dhulbahante elders at khaatumo state meetings)

How could light skin and wavy hair be pure blooded Somali features, when the vast majority of our people look nothing like that?
Abdul

Wymondham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 21, 2013
 
Go check your eyes. Those people are Caucasians!
Som-som

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 21, 2013
 
Abdul wrote:
Go check your eyes. Those people are Caucasians!
Walahi your comment made lough so much hahahahaha ah you made my day joka

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 21, 2013
 
Abdul wrote:
Go check your eyes. Those people are Caucasians!
They sure are white folks. Every one of them has blue eyes and blonde hair. We already knew Somalia was a white European nation.
dawn

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Not true at all. The camera shades can give you any type of color you want, it can make a white person darker if the camera flashes are off so it depends on the flash light.

In real life even dark somalis are atleast lighter 3 shades than these photos, its all about the shades and this is not the proper exposure of their skin color.

If there is no white balance in the camera it will overexpose the dark skin like most somali images are.

As for your question, somalis have not the same black color of subsaharan africans.

Mariin was the original color of somalis due to their eastren eurasian dark haplogroup like the k2 and mostly the M haplogroup in their mtDNA.

There were always light skinned somalis because we are coastal people.
dawn

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 21, 2013
 
Some people but this one is properly photographed.
http://static4.demotix.com/sites/default/file...
dawn

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 21, 2013
 
Notice how these images have different colors mostly the hands, while the somalia camera underexposes the white color this one overexposes the white color, its up to the metrer. Btw no somali has such black hands!
Abdu

Rochdale, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 21, 2013
 
Abdul wrote:
Go check your eyes. Those people are Caucasians!
HAHAHAHAHHA LOL THATS JUST SO HILARIOUS HAHAHAHHA
dawn

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 21, 2013
 
Edit
Meter
Abdu

Rochdale, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DarwiishWarrior wrote:
One of the greatest myths in Somali society is we are all the same. We are not. Somalia is a mixed nation. Just like the Oromo in Ethiopia who everyone knows absorbed many other tribes into them and are now one ethnic group. Same with Somalis.
Most Somalis (both North and South) have dark skin and curly afro hair. These are pure blooded Somali features. Any other features were absorbed by our ancestors when they mixed with the coastal non-Somali populations who still exist to some degree (reer xamar/barwani)
Look at these pictures from Laascaanood and Buuhoodle (both cities in the north populated by Somalis who no one would say mixed with Bantus or any other non-Somali people)
http://www.kalshaalenews.com/wp-content/uploa... (jet black skin and curly afro hair)
http://allssc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/... (dark skin as far as the eye can see)
http://allssc.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/... (kids in Laascaanood celebrating eid)
http://afbakayle.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/... (dhulbahante elders at khaatumo state meetings)
How could light skin and wavy hair be pure blooded Somali features, when the vast majority of our people look nothing like that?
really good to know that at least some somalis are still alive in the real world on topix...
GUULEED

Toronto, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 21, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

These somalis look Abgaal to me.
Knaan

Melbourne, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 22, 2013
 
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/showthread.php...

Read this thread,

Very interesting. I agree with the OP in that thread and this thread. Somalis ARE NOT A SINGLE RACE. There is just too much difference phenotype of Somalis to be considered one race.

I prescribe to the theory presented in my link. The inwards nomadic Somalis invaded the coastal cities which the origin inhabitants of Somalia lived aka the people of Punt.
Abdu

Rochdale, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Knaan wrote:
http://www.skyscrapercity.com/ showthread.php?t=1420370
Read this thread,
Very interesting. I agree with the OP in that thread and this thread. Somalis ARE NOT A SINGLE RACE. There is just too much difference phenotype of Somalis to be considered one race.
I prescribe to the theory presented in my link. The inwards nomadic Somalis invaded the coastal cities which the origin inhabitants of Somalia lived aka the people of Punt.
most somalis look like in the first pictures posted. like those we see on mogadishu , TV and even on the streets. some of course have a bit lighter skin tone but so do all african countries
hawiye

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Oct 22, 2013
 
Abdu wrote:
<quoted text>
most somalis look like in the first pictures posted. like those we see on mogadishu , TV and even on the streets. some of course have a bit lighter skin tone but so do all african countries
the saddest thing is that these people are the very same group of people on topix hating on black people claiming to be arab ironic isn't it the so called butcher shoe shiners darood from yemen loooooooool btw the mojority of somali people hawiye rahanweyn jareer weyn dir are proud to be somali black and love their skin
hawiye

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Oct 22, 2013
 
now you will see them calling me black A%% hawiye go to congo lol unknown to them my fart is more worthy than lower cast slave who run from yemen
hawiye

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Oct 22, 2013
 
GUULEED wrote:
These somalis look Abgaal to me.
abgaal or hawiye are too damn proud to call them selves second class yemeni shoe shiner/ butcher who isn't even allowed to own land in yemen couldn't even find better group of people to hang on to we give the middle finger the hairy beast you so badly want to be
this is abgaal proud to be black b%%tch
http://www.subulahanews.com/wp-content/upload...
http://www.somalinet.com/forums/viewtopic.php...
http://www.ccdsomaliyouth.com/wp-content/uplo...
http://allsbc.com/sbcon/wp-content/uploads/20...
http://www.duhur.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/...
http://www.duhur.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/...
DarwiishWarrior

Farmington, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

GUULEED wrote:
These somalis look Abgaal to me.
warya Dhulbahante ban ahay and everyone pictured there is from my tribe

stop with this false propaganda.....there is NO DIFFERENCE in looks of any of the major Somali tribes

Daarod, Hawiye, Isaaq, Dir, etc. Most of them look exactly the same. Which is exactly like the pictures I posted. They almost all have jet black to dark brown skin and curly hair that ranges from soft (jileec) to hard (jareer).

This myth that the real Somali is some light skin wavy hair person is a MYTH. And that dark skin and curly hair somehow resulted from mixing with bantus. The real Somalis have never mixed. Its the light skin wavy hair Somalis that are the result of admixture with non-Somalis.

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you can't have light skin living in a place as close to the equator as Somalia.
Musa Ismail

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Oct 22, 2013
 
DarwiishWarrior wrote:
<quoted text>
warya Dhulbahante ban ahay and everyone pictured there is from my tribe
stop with this false propaganda.....there is NO DIFFERENCE in looks of any of the major Somali tribes
Daarod, Hawiye, Isaaq, Dir, etc. Most of them look exactly the same. Which is exactly like the pictures I posted. They almost all have jet black to dark brown skin and curly hair that ranges from soft (jileec) to hard (jareer).
This myth that the real Somali is some light skin wavy hair person is a MYTH. And that dark skin and curly hair somehow resulted from mixing with bantus. The real Somalis have never mixed. Its the light skin wavy hair Somalis that are the result of admixture with non-Somalis.
It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that you can't have light skin living in a place as close to the equator as Somalia.
gtfoh!! Majority if use don't look like you filthy zoomalis!! Every time I meet people from Sudan eritrea or zoomalia and ethiopia they know exactly where in from and it sure as hell aint zoomalia!!
Musa Ismail

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Oct 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Musa Ismail wrote:
<quoted text>gtfoh!! Majority if use don't look like you filthy zoomalis!! Every time I meet people from Sudan eritrea or zoomalia and ethiopia they know exactly where in from and it sure as hell aint zoomalia!!
majority of us Isaqis don't look like zoomalian!
hawiye

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Oct 22, 2013
 
Musa Ismail wrote:
<quoted text>gtfoh!! Majority if use don't look like you filthy zoomalis!! Every time I meet people from Sudan eritrea or zoomalia and ethiopia they know exactly where in from and it sure as hell aint zoomalia!!
they sure know where you from because you marqaan 24hrs on kat looking like drug addict longy out of shape piece of trash with no teeth or stained broken bug-tooth your mum never washed her pu%%y in her entire life but bleached her face to un-human looking yellowish face with huge veins and facial hair with charcoal hands looking like transsexual who are you calling zoomalia you son of sharmuta copying your masters language xabasha injeree c-unt

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of56
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••